DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's today's forecast for most of southeastern lower Michigan today:

Monroe County

Special Weather Statement

Mixture Of Snow And Rain Moving Through Early This Morning A Batch Of Snow And Rain Will Move Through The Area Early This Morning...Tapering Off During The Mid Morning Hours. Although A Few Locations May Transitation To A Period Of All Snow...Any Minor Accumulation Will Be Limited To Grassy Surfaces...As Temperatures Remain Above Freezing.

Thank you for the precise weather info. I find this site useful. You can zoom to where you need.

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/WxMap.aspx
set layers to Northern Sat. and opacity to zero

IMO, I think while posting pictures is helpful everyone needs to be very careful singling individuals out. Also, it should be noted on pictures or video that are from the video taken in June 2014's event. It's just my concern there's only a sketch of someone possibly seen with her leaving, there are no suspects, so I wouldn't want to finger point or confuse people.

^ Good point, and the reason that Websleuthers are continually cautioned about posting information about innocent people.

I just checked updates on the FCBFB and noticed that they didn't seem to have enough searchers at 9:00AM and were asking for additional volunteers. Wish it were a nice day. Cold, drizzly, and kind of yucky in Oakland County (about an hour north of the search area).

IMO, I think while posting pictures is helpful everyone needs to be very careful singling individuals out. Also, it should be noted on pictures or video that are from the video taken in June 2014's event. It's just my concern there's only a sketch of someone possibly seen with her leaving, there are no suspects, so I wouldn't want to finger point or confuse people.

I agree, no finger pointing at all, just drawing some clear pictures, but did you notice the security guy hanging out with her? It would be nice to have a party host insider to separate the wheat from the chaff as it were. Nothing lost though, you can ask the mods to remove whatever you see fit. It's all there on the video posted by LE.

I agree, no finger pointing at all, just drawing some clear pictures, but did you notice the security guy hanging out with her? It would be nice to have a party host insider to separate the wheat from the chaff as it were. Nothing lost though, you can ask the mods to remove whatever you see fit. It's all there on the video posted by LE.

Really good work FindHG - going thru photos and vidclips of last party, and even previous is probably the best way to find who was watching (stalking) her...
While ground searching is important, it's too bad searching photos/video is something that isn't organized these days...

There are no suspects in the case, therefore, singling individuals out by photo or name, even when trying to help can do great harm to both that person or the case. My suggestion is that type of information should be sent to the Sheriff's Dept. The Sheriff posted the video not to single people out but show Chelsea at the party in June 2014. As someone else stated, it was probably also for citizens to see just how it is with that many people, how loud, active, and a difficult task it is to sift through so many people and information.

JMO ...

http://www.wxyz.com/news/monroe-cou...s-conference-is-case-of-missing-chelsea-bruck

Please do NOT post pictures of random people. We don't want innocent people spread through out our pages.

Thanks,

Salem

Did anybody actually see Chelsea get into this guy's car?

Family enlists professional help to find missing woman
monroe-6hthvr0gzo3194npzjzu_original_t1200.jpg

Monroe News Photo by TOM HAWLEY Volunteers from Monroe, Wayne and Oakland County were walking in after six hours of searching in the woods and fields at Post and William Rds. where Chelsea Bruck disappeared on October 26th. The volunteers joined Frenchtown, Berlin, Dundee Fire Departments, as well as Monroe County Sheriff and Emergency Management Division. Lake Erie Transit provide transportation to and from the command post in Newport.

With the search for a missing Maybee woman nearing the two-week mark, Chelsea Bruck’s family has enlisted the help of professionals to assist them in reorganizing the family-led search efforts. This weekend, volunteers with the Ohio chapter of Texas Equusearch, or TXEQ, will be in Monroe County offering insight on the best approach and tactics for looking for a missing person. “This is the worst game of hide- and-go-seek that you can ever play,” said David Rader, director of the Ohio Chapter of TXEQ. “How can one or two people be out there that 1,000 can’t find?”

Read more at: http://www.monroenews.com/news/2014/nov/08/family-enlists-professional-help-find-missing-woma/

Did anybody actually see Chelsea get into this guy's car?
No only walking with him toward where the cars were parked. He looked too young to take responsibility of getting her medical attention that night. Without it she could have bled to death by morning.:fence:

Was there something said about the approximate age of the man in the sketch? I have noticed some posters calling him "young" and am just curious.

No only walking with him toward where the cars were parked. He looked too young to take responsibility of getting her medical attention that night. Without it she could have bled to death by morning.:fence:

I'm just getting caught up on this case so sorry if this has been discussed. Was her wound so bad that she could have bled to death from it?

I don't often donate, as it's often not clear who the funds are going to, but I did in this case. I am so concerned for this young woman and her family! :tears:

Hugs to her loved ones from a neighbour in Canada.

I'm just getting caught up on this case so sorry if this has been discussed. Was her wound so bad that she could have bled to death from it?

Unlikely, unless there was internal damage, not just her nose. Sometimes head wounds without a lot od blood can be fatal. I am sure if this was a case of a broken/banged up nose, or something worse. One would like to think if her head, and not her nose, had been bleeding, she would have been tended to. Jmo

Unlikely, unless there was internal damage, not just her nose. Sometimes head wounds without a lot od blood can be fatal. I am sure if this was a case of a broken/banged up nose, or something worse. One would like to think if her head, and not her nose, had been bleeding, she would have been tended to. Jmo

Exactly. And, I don't understand how someone is so "young" that they cannot make a phone call (911) to request medial assistance or drive someone to the nearest urgent care facility or ER when they deem that someone has been injured and might require medical attention.

If she hit her head and didn't lose consciousness, unless it triggered a seizure or aneurism or something it doesn't seem like it'd end up fatal. Now if she drove drunk, that would make more sense.

Exactly. And, I don't understand how someone is so "young" that they cannot make a phone call (911) to request medial assistance or drive someone to the nearest urgent care facility or ER when they deem that someone has been injured and might require medical attention.

If they are old enough to drive, and be at that party AND be hanging out with Chelsea, they should be old enough to call 911 in an emergency! That said, i have not read that she was bleeding profusely- if she had lost that much blood, someone would have noticed, there would have been blood at the scene...

If they are old enough to drive, and be at that party AND be hanging out with Chelsea, they should be old enough to call 911 in an emergency! That said, i have not read that she was bleeding profusely- if she had lost that much blood, someone would have noticed, there would have been blood at the scene...
Chelsea had an injury to her nose AND head. If a small artery was damaged the blood would not stop without external help. She could have bled to death overnight without some kind of medical attention. The sketch showed a young man in his early 20s. IMO he would not have had the experience to realize that something needed to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214