GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there an exact address? The closest I could come was that corner.

Sorry if this has been posted before, still catching up

https://twitter.com/hashtag/findchelsea?f=realtime&src=hash

3587 Post Rd., Newport, Mi

A lot of this type of info can probably be found (or links to it) on the Facebook pages HelpFindChelseaBruck and FindChelseaBruck. Also, I posted back a few times about a website with a lot of the posts and such from FB and live updates for those without Facebook. (I can't go back a page to find it or I will lose this post on my tablet, sorry. It was in response to Mollyandme.

Any news on thesearch today? It must be over by now. Here in PST it is very close to the end of the day!

3587 Post Rd., Newport, Mi

A lot of this type of info can probably be found (or links to it) on the Facebook pages HelpFindChelseaBruck and FindChelseaBruck. Also, I posted back a few times about a website with a lot of the posts and such from FB and live updates for those without Facebook. (I can't go back a page to find it or I will lose this post on my tablet, sorry. It was in response to Mollyandme.

Thank you very much!

It'd be interesting to know where the parking lot was in relation to the field. I can see where the structures around the stage in the video are.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/3587+Post+Rd,+Newport,+MI+48166/Maybee,+MI/@41.9785213,-83.3126927,755m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x883b6beb47bff4b1:0x32833af9507d3177!2m2!1d-83.3129724!2d41.9788869!1m5!1m1!1s0x883b60660e7095c9:0x740d11ad5dbc6b8b!2m2!1d-83.5154905!2d42.0039337

Here goes my first post (please be kind) - I would like feedback from those that have followed LE presses re: went missing

I will paraphrase what Sheriff Malone said during the conference - CB called a friend who was already at the party to come pick her up. CB does not drive. That person (the friend) drove out to the scene and picked CB up. They arrived at the party.

Why does he refer to her house that she lives in as "the scene" - the scene of what? Maybe he misspoke -

Here goes my first post (please be kind) - I would like feedback from those that have followed LE presses re: went missing

I will paraphrase what Sheriff Malone said during the conference - CB called a friend who was already at the party to come pick her up. CB does not drive. That person (the friend) drove out to the scene and picked CB up. They arrived at the party.

Why does he refer to her house that she lives in as "the scene" - the scene of what? Maybe he misspoke -

Welcome, I'm pretty much a newbie too, still feel like it anyway. From what I recollect, that person she called drove to the scene of the party, looked for her and didn't find her. It seems she may have left with the suspect in the sketch. Hopefully, LE will find a good picture of him, maybe standing in the background at the party, and release it.

We may not hear much about how the TXEQ searches are going. I will paraphrase what I just read from someone there today:
They may not find CB, but they will know where she is not.

Also, they were told to not question where they are told to search, each assigned area had a purpose. We're told to not share the search area on social media or with anyone other than search group/command station.

The local newspaper -Monroe Evening News has the press conference on their site (linked up to their youtube site) He is giving the timeline of events starting from when she left her parents house aka "the scene" - its at around the 4 minute mark

I wasn't sure if I could link to the video but I can add the link to paper? http://www.monroenews.com/ the video appears in the right column/ may need to scroll down

We may not hear much about how the TXEQ searches are going. I will paraphrase what I just read from someone there today:
They may not find CB, but they will know where she is not.

Also, they were told to not question where they are told to search, each assigned area had a purpose. We're told to not share the search area on social media or with anyone other than search group/command station.

So glad to hear that. More power to them!

Welcome, Hound_Dog! Glad to have you join us.

Don't quote me as totally accurate, but I saw on FB post today that CB left to GO to the party about 10:15p or so. I think rumor was that she borrowed someone's phone to call her friend later that night/morning but friend didn't answer. So I am no clearer than you on what was said in the press conf. FindHG may have it closer to what happened, tho.

All of Michigan is on Eastern Standard Time, not CST. It is now 3:22PM in Michigan, 12:22 in Los Angeles.
Some portions of the Western U.P. are in CST.
Hoping praying Chelsea is found soon!

The local newspaper -Monroe Evening News has the press conference on their site (linked up to their youtube site) He is giving the timeline of events starting from when she left her parents house aka "the scene" - its at around the 4 minute mark

I wasn't sure if I could link to the video but I can add the link to paper? http://www.monroenews.com/ the video appears in the right column/ may need to scroll down

Texas organization searches for Chelsea Bruck [Cincinnati Eq. chapter credits community effort]
Alexis Means reports Updated: Nov 07, 2014 5:15 PM edt/est
http://www.13abc.com/story/27329449/texas-organization-searches-for-chelsea-bruckhttp://www.13abc.com/story/27329449/texas-organization-searches-for-chelsea-bruck

Not related, but interesting, for a newbie here:
Body of woman found in burning truck [need help identifying woman and burned Chevy white or silver newish model pickup, very early Friday morning]
Ingrid Kelley reports Nov 07, 2014 7:50 PM EST
http://www.my9nj.com/story/27330567/body-of-woman-found-in-burning-truck

First, I saw in the presser that they had 138 interviews at that point, some being interviewed 2 or 3 times.

I re-watched the presser and believe it was just a poor choice of phrasing. This is how I believe he meant for it to be said, along with timeline done the best I could:

CB called friend for a ride. Friend came to CB's house. They drove to the party together, arriving @ 11pm

After @ 1 1/2 hr. they started getting separated (@12-12:30 am)

12:30 CB texted her ride. Other girl/driver was ready to leave, told CB to get her phone if she wanted it. CB sent another friend to get phone.

12:47 am CB ran into wooden pole. Slight injury to nose and forehead.

1:07 CB called her ride again --the "ride" told her she gave it (phone) to the other friend and for CB to call her later if she needed a ride

3-3:15 am CB spoke to girl known in high school for about 10 minutes near the bonfire

memorabilia seller saw CB shortly after, talking to "man in sketch". Saw nothing unusual. They both (CB & "sketch man") walked off toward parking lot

Spellbound - "poor choice of phrasing" I'm with you. Later in the conf. he refers to the party as the scene. That being said, my initial rxn was to check the Michigan data base for "offenders" and was surprised at how many offenders where listed in CB's hometown - it is a small town. I'm sure that the offenders are first to be interviewed. My sister and I volunteered to search last Saturday - my heart goes out to the family!

Texas organization searches for Chelsea Bruck [Cincinnati Eq. chapter credits community effort]
Alexis Means reports Updated: Nov 07, 2014 5:15 PM edt/est
http://www.13abc.com/story/27329449/texas-organization-searches-for-chelsea-bruckhttp://www.13abc.com/story/27329449/texas-organization-searches-for-chelsea-bruck

Not related, but interesting, for a newbie here:
Body of woman found in burning truck [need help identifying woman and burned Chevy white or silver newish model pickup, very early Friday morning]
Ingrid Kelley reports Nov 07, 2014 7:50 PM EST
http://www.my9nj.com/story/27330567/body-of-woman-found-in-burning-truck

Well, it isn't our Chelsea then, thank goodness. Praying she can be found alive.

From article FindHG linked: Once the Fire was extinguished, the body of what appeared to be a heavy set white female was discovered sitting in the passenger seat of the vehicle.

As of this moment this woman is unidentified.

First, I saw in the presser that they had 138 interviews at that point, some being interviewed 2 or 3 times.

I re-watched the presser and believe it was just a poor choice of phrasing. This is how I believe he meant for it to be said, along with timeline done the best I could:

CB called friend for a ride. Friend came to CB's house. They drove to the party together, arriving @ 11pm

After @ 1 1/2 hr. they started getting separated (@12-12:30 am)

12:30 CB texted her ride. Other girl/driver was ready to leave, told CB to get her phone if she wanted it. CB sent another friend to get phone.

12:47 am CB ran into wooden pole. Slight injury to nose and forehead.

1:07 CB called her ride again --the "ride" told her she gave it (phone) to the other friend and for CB to call her later if she needed a ride

3-3:15 am CB spoke to girl known in high school for about 10 minutes near the bonfire

memorabilia seller saw CB shortly after, talking to "man in sketch". Saw nothing unusual. They both (CB & "sketch man") walked off toward parking lot

Thank you for this. Still can't find an exact place for that parking lot, but the search command post would know.

Spellbound - "poor choice of phrasing" I'm with you. Later in the conf. he refers to the party as the scene. That being said, my initial rxn was to check the Michigan data base for "offenders" and was surprised at how many offenders where listed in CB's hometown - it is a small town. I'm sure that the offenders are first to be interviewed. My sister and I volunteered to search last Saturday - my heart goes out to the family!

Any perp pictures, this sketch could be from 18 to about 30 yrs old?

Did you actually search? :hug: Thank you Thank you! Thank you! :hug:
Whether you were able to search or did anything else, or just wanted to do something ..... Thank you! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214