GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My exact thoughts. The way we pick and choose certain cases to follow and or talk about is a funny but uncertain thing...so to speak. I would think this case would get the Hannah Graham type attention, but I say that because I want her and the thousands of other missing persons cases to be resolved.

Also the few years is age, i.e young co-ed vs. 22-year woman; media will go for the co-ed every time, especially from an expensive university...

I wonder if Ms. Bruck's case is related to these other missing woman cases all of which are in Michigan and 2 to 4 hours apart.

1. Chelsea Bruck went missing from Newport, Mich. on 10/26/14 in a rural area while she was at a Halloween party.

2. Connie Snyder went missing from Kalkaska, Mich. on 10/18/14 as she was walking alone at night.

3. Jessica Heeringa went missing from a gas station where she worked in Norton Shores on 4/26/13.

4. Lisa Marie Knight went missing from Ossineke, Michigan and was last seen leaving a friends home on 6/8/12.

What do you think?

Yeah I think you reposted something someone else posted.

Can anyone tell me if they're familiar with a photo that was posted on the FindChelsea FB page comments of a side-by-side of a guy that looks just like the sketch? It was posted by a guy that said "does this dude look like this dude? I know who this weirdo is." It was a pasted screenshot from a girl's phone, she said that a guy on her page posted it. I can't find the photo anywhere, nor any mention of it, even when I visit the original poster's FB page. The reason I ask if people are aware of it is because I wanted to know if it had been submitted to LE, and they asked for it to be removed, or if it just got lost in the fray. I think LE should be made aware of it, it's a very close likeness to the sketch, and it's almost eerie to look at.

Am I just talking nonsense here, or is anyone else familiar with the picture I'm referring to? I ask because I saved a copy of the picture to my drive back when I first saw it, and I wonder if I should submit it to LE? I thought for sure that it would have been submitted, and I don't want to burden them with useless or repeat information, but then I started to worry that maybe it wasn't sent in, and what if it's relevant? I don't think I can post it here, but I was just kinda wondering if anyone knows if it was submitted to LE already, or if I should send it in.

It sounds like it was posted publicly so feel free. Nobody here knows who it is so all we can do is see if it looks like the person.

The only problem with that is that technically LE does not decide who will be prosecuted, that is up to the county PA office.

LE decides not to pursue cases all the time. They also decide to try and nail whoever they think they can get to "confess" or who fits the scant evidence enough. They lie; they decide what qualifies as evidence for arbitrary reasons; they decide which laws to enforce and which not -- you can't count on any particular LEO to follow any set pattern. Also LEOs frequently talk with prosecutors; DAs are who decides whether to pursue a trial, and if the LEO has conviction quotas, who knows what shenanigans go on. I wish I were just being inflammatory but this is all based on history.

I've lived in Michigan all my life, been everywhere in the state and just passed through Monroe two days ago on my way to Toledo, Ohio, which is relatively close to where Chelsea went missing. I guess what I also wonder why some cases are SO in the news daily, and this case isn't, it kind of makes me mad. Its in OUR local news, but not nationally. Does it have to do with the family asking for help? Her sisters are on TV every day, so I don't think that's the case, so what do you guys think is up with that? I also want to add this is another case of friends leaving friends alone. I also wonder if she hurt herself enough to have had some type of head injury? I know so many people while drinking have fallen and really been hurt. Also, the weather is is about to get very, very cold, and deer rifle season is upon us on November 15th.

Geography, C-ville is an easy drive from the DC newsrooms of MSM, seat of gov't. I see nothing less compelling or worthy of attention in Chelsea Bruck's case. The most important factor seems to be raising local awareness so tips keep coming in. To that end, it was a costume party of between 4 and 8 hundred ppl according to various reports, whatever the numbers, these young folks were more or less disguised, in a way they'd done for years. Even with masks on, human's seek eyes to assess and feel comfort. Women stand with their arms wrapped around themselves depending on how safe and open they feel. We look at each other for certain cues, and high or not, hanging out or sober, we seek and get cues from people however much they mask it. I don't know how to explain it. If you watch this video below, see where your eyes go naturally, the eyes or the elaborate costumes? People that night may have naturally sought cues from this young man who may have left with Chelsea Bruck. I imagine he was not apt to give them, what may have been his dead eyes or anything else, but he was able to engage her, according to the witness, so he may have tried the same earlier with another girl?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIDYR-fFy5k

We are learning that many friends and witnesses have not really helped much in several cases, as far as a young woman going off alone during partying, somehow. Same with Kortner, Hannah, Morgan, as well as Lauren, Christina and others. Now apparently Chelsea. Jmo

I think sometimes that way of thinking is driven by fear. The girls don't want to think anything bad will happen so they pretend it won't. If they admit to themselves something bad will happen, they feel afraid and don't like it...so back to pretending.

I find a similar theme among those who don't accept mental illness as a real illness. They don't want to think it could happen to them so they pretend it's not a real problem and "people should just snap out of it".

Thank you! I know zilch about Michigan, cept that it has lakes, Detroit, and uh lost beyond that. What are your thoughts on this, please? Local perspectives seem vital in this process.

As others have said and just from a personal perspective being a life long Detroiter/Michigander, to my untrained eye, I am pretty confident in saying I highly doubt that these 4 Michigan cases could even be remotely related. Obviously ANYTHING is possible, but all 4 of these cases are from almost literally each corner of the Lower Peninsula of Michigan, separated by hundreds of miles. The only similarities from what I can tell are that they are all female of course, in Michigan, and relatively rural/small-townish areas (at least what I consider those to be). Chelsea's case being the one closest to a large city/Metro Area.

Anyway, if the guy in the sketch is not involved, weird that he hasn't come forward. Maybe he doesn't watch the news. Not everyone does. (?)

I just hope there aren't people somewhere joking with their co-worker "that looks like you!" And 5 years and a few more missing women later they are telling media "I told my co-worker that sketch looked like him!" when an arrest is made...

(As happened with Jesse Matthew)

Need for clues from the community (more than 200 tips and interviewed over 130 people so far) and a timeline. Her awesomely solid and strong family speak. Sorry if repost.

LE needs videos and photos from party

Monroe County Sheriff releases new information on 22-year-old Chelsea Bruck. She disappeared ten days ago.
Alexis Means reports Published on Nov 6, 2014
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBC2e26vt5M

The family is amazing. According to the FB page OVER 1,500 people who were invited to the Halloween party have been contacted with a request to forward pics/videos to LE and to share CB's flyer. Diligent and organized.

As others have said and just from a personal perspective being a life long Detroiter/Michigander, to my untrained eye, I am pretty confident in saying I highly doubt that these 4 Michigan cases could even be remotely related. Obviously ANYTHING is possible, but all 4 of these cases are from almost literally each corner of the Lower Peninsula of Michigan, separated by hundreds of miles. The only similarities from what I can tell are that they are all female of course, in Michigan, and relatively rural/small-townish areas (at least what I consider those to be). Chelsea's case being the one closest to a large city/Metro Area.

Agreed, the most important thing is jogging peoples memories and encouraging them to help, call in tips. Anything is possible, some things are probable, but I have no idea, mostly connecting dots ignorantly, at best, I think?

All of them, including most recently Chelsea Bruck, are the same type, of similar height and weight. They went missing in small towns in what seems like four corners of a huge area, but each within a certain distance of beaches, marinas and the sort on one side, and major highways on the other. I suppose you can find patterns in anything. If it's one person, and he's young, he has gas money to burn.

Connie Snyder: http://www.miheadlines.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Connie-Snyder.jpg
Jessica Heeringa: http://media2.wxyz.com//photo/2013/...ng_woman_530530000_20130429172438_640_480.JPG
Lisa Knight: https://www.facebook.com/6469368020...41827.646936802058660/692340610851612/?type=1

Suspect Sketch:
in Jessica Heeringa's disappearance http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32898&d=1367350995
in Chelsea Bruck's " ~ https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1EHVQMIIAABQOB.jpg:large

The family is amazing. According to the FB page OVER 1,500 people who were invited to the Halloween party have been contacted with a request to forward pics/videos to LE and to share CB's flyer. Diligent and organized.

That's amazing.

I wonder if Ms. Bruck's case is related to these other missing woman cases all of which are in Michigan and 2 to 4 hours apart.

1. Chelsea Bruck went missing from Newport, Mich. on 10/26/14 in a rural area while she was at a Halloween party.

2. Connie Snyder went missing from Kalkaska, Mich. on 10/18/14 as she was walking alone at night.

3. Jessica Heeringa went missing from a gas station where she worked in Norton Shores on 4/26/13.

4. Lisa Marie Knight went missing from Ossineke, Michigan and was last seen leaving a friends home on 6/8/12.

What do you think?
Anything's possible but the odds are against the likelihood of a Ted Bundy-type killer culling victims in the variety of circumstances above. Fiendish but unlikely.

Earlier on this thread today it was posted that LE informed the person who sent in the side by side picture of a real person and the police sketch had been cleared.

Anything's possible but the odds are against the likelihood of a Ted Bundy-type killer culling victims in the variety of circumstances above. Fiendish but unlikely.

A Silver Town and Country van may have been involved in Jessica Heeringa's case, her ex BF has been ruled out, and the sketch looks similar in the mouth, neck, and eye regions. While the hair in Chelsea Bruck's suspect sketch is straight, looks gelled and parted to a different side. The glasses obscure but even with them you see a hint of that lower eye-lid kind of looping down. I know, there could be no connection but what are the odds the sketches would have that many similar features?

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2014/04/jessica_heeringa_case_police_r.html

perp sketches here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...nship-26-October-2014&p=11176491#post11176491

I followed the Jessica Heeringa disappearance diligently until there was no new information or updates in the case. Personally, I think LE has a very good idea who might be responsible for Jessica's disappearance but not enough evidence to insure a conviction. In terms of "type", other than being female and blonde, I see no physical similarities between Jessica Heeringa and Chelsea Bruck. Jessica is petite - 5'1" and weighs only 105-110. Chelsea is 5'7" and weights @140. Jessica also wears glasses, and there's been no mention of Chelsea wearing them. She doesn't appear to wear contacts, either. Jessica was known to have had several relationships with men, was engaged, and had a little boy. I've heard/read nothing about Chelsea's dating experience nor has there been mention of a current boyfriend. Sorry, but I just don't see any similarities between these two cases that I've followed intensely. Don't know much about the other two Michigan cases but don't see similarities there, either. :moo:

Searches with Equusearch should be out now. I haven't heard how many volunteers showed up, nor how large an area they may be covering. Hope they can find even the smallest clue.

^ Sounds like they are very well organized with specific search strategy in the works. My thoughts and prayers will be with the family and searchers this weekend. I hope they find something that might help them locate Chelsea :praying:

Thanks, BDE. They do seem much better organized now. On the "HelpFindCB" page they described how the weekend searches are being organized. No one under 18 yrs., smaller "teams" (if I remember right), each team with an Equusearch leader, and specific points on how and what to search for. The description was very detailed.

Sounds like they have plenty of food. I hope there are more volunteers over the weekend, they could have used a few more today. Being a work day and families who take kids to school, the set time of meeting at 8 am was a little hard to accommodate.

Prayers for Chelsea and prayers for all those doing the search today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7