GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, these cases aren't getting much attention or follow up either.

Like you said in your earlier post, missing persons are becoming an almost-daily occurrence, so people tend to lose interest unless it's something that hits close to home, and the media also quickly moves on to the next story. :moo:

Yeah, even though Monroe is near the Michigan/Ohio border, it's still consider the extreme southern outskirts of Metro Detroit and the Detroit media has been following closely, so there is a bit of a connection for people in the area.

There has been what seems to be an increase in missing persons lately. Particularly within the city of Detroit itself where its almost daily that there is a quick blurb about a teen or pre teen that has disappeared. Obviously in city and urban environments there are a host of reasons people could go "missing" and/or not be heard from in awhile, but I'm noticing a pattern lately. Could be nothing or coincidence, but I do get that strange human trafficking feeling with these teens going missing as of late.

What's the pattern you've noticed? Thank you for the press conference, MSM, local info and links below, WSers. At 7:05, in the link below, the Sheriff shows the composite of what gives a whiff of an urbane, well-off, despite a black hooded sweatshirt (what else what he wearing?) young man with a thin mustache and shadow, whom Chealsea Bruck, a sweet energetic warmhearted girl, is last seen talking to as she leaves. He has his neck covered. Could he be hiding identifying marks, like tattoos especially, or moles or something? Stands out that he's so covered up at a party where others seem pretty warm, unless it may have been part of hooded costume. People would remember a guy with glasses and that particular haircut, un-costumed at a costume party. So, he may have had a mask on before. His hair may have been different. You get a line in you hair line from the band of a mask. From the sketch, his hair hasn't been completely covered under a mask or under a wig all night, not sweated and not matted down. So, he may have had just his eyes covered as he does with glasses, in the sketch. I hope this young man realizes it's very important that he makes contact with LE. I can't imagine why he hasn't with all the national attention, unless he has something to hide? People will put things together, who know him and recognize him, it seems.

May Chelsea come home safe.

Of the cluster of phone pings at that party, not everyone will have turned off their phones as they left, some may have run out of battery, but could you whittle down from the cluster the ones that were turned off, the ones that have no history of movement there after?

Monroe County Sheriff Dale Malone released, footage of June party, pics of Chelsea Bruck, Published on Nov 5, 2014
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plCSHAnmBzY#t=425

There have been suggestions that the man in the sketch looked like "Harry Potter", so his attire - including wig and glasses - might have been part of a costume.

B1umMLXCIAAzJDJ.jpg

I do't see anything that points to trafficking. Such groups are not generally looking to take women whose disappearance is bound to attract attention right away, Jmo.

Saw this one this morning. No search today. Will be getting organized with help of TXEQ for large searches Friday and over the weekend.

(TXEQ= Texas Equusearch)

In most of the cases of missing young women, trafficing gets mentioned - but yet to see it happen.

I wonder if Ms. Bruck's case is related to these other missing woman cases all of which are in Michigan and 2 to 4 hours apart.

1. Chelsea Bruck went missing from Newport, Mich. on 10/26/14 in a rural area while she was at a Halloween party.

2. Connie Snyder went missing from Kalkaska, Mich. on 10/18/14 as she was walking alone at night.

3. Jessica Heeringa went missing from a gas station where she worked in Norton Shores on 4/26/13.

4. Lisa Marie Knight went missing from Ossineke, Michigan and was last seen leaving a friends home on 6/8/12.

What do you think?

I wonder if Ms. Bruck's case is related to these other missing woman cases all of which are in Michigan and 2 to 4 hours apart.

1. Chelsea Bruck went missing from Newport, Mich. on 10/26/14 in a rural area while she was at a Halloween party.

2. Connie Snyder went missing from Kalkaska, Mich. on 10/18/14 as she was walking alone at night.

3. Jessica Heeringa went missing from a gas station where she worked in Norton Shores on 4/26/13.

4. Lisa Marie Knight went missing from Ossineke, Michigan and was last seen leaving a friends home on 6/8/12.

What do you think?

Are they all 3-no cases?
No crime scene found or witnessing of crime (including surveillance).
No contact by victim with anyone after going missing - including banking or social media
No body found.

1. Chelsea Bruck went missing from Newport, Mich. on 10/26/14 in a rural area while she was at a
Halloween party.

What do you think?

As a lifelong Michagander I really don't see any factors in common b/t or beyond the fact they are missing females from Michigan. Just my opinion based on the locations, very diverse and spread all over and under different circumstances. If they were all taking place in say the Metro Detroit area or the lower SW or just the UP area, maybe I could see a pattern. Anyone who does I'd be very interested in hearing your theory.

^ Michigan born and bred here, too :) Knowing what I do about the cases, I don't see similarities in the cases. Different parts of the state. Different circumstances surrounding the disappearances. :moo:

Can anyone tell me if they're familiar with a photo that was posted on the FindChelsea FB page comments of a side-by-side of a guy that looks just like the sketch? It was posted by a guy that said "does this dude look like this dude? I know who this weirdo is." It was a pasted screenshot from a girl's phone, she said that a guy on her page posted it. I can't find the photo anywhere, nor any mention of it, even when I visit the original poster's FB page. The reason I ask if people are aware of it is because I wanted to know if it had been submitted to LE, and they asked for it to be removed, or if it just got lost in the fray. I think LE should be made aware of it, it's a very close likeness to the sketch, and it's almost eerie to look at.

Am I just talking nonsense here, or is anyone else familiar with the picture I'm referring to? I ask because I saved a copy of the picture to my drive back when I first saw it, and I wonder if I should submit it to LE? I thought for sure that it would have been submitted, and I don't want to burden them with useless or repeat information, but then I started to worry that maybe it wasn't sent in, and what if it's relevant? I don't think I can post it here, but I was just kinda wondering if anyone knows if it was submitted to LE already, or if I should send it in.

^ I saw the photo. It was removed. I'm sure that the family (or whoever monitors FCBFB) forwarded the photo to LE.

I was listening to WWJ radio while folding laundry. Reporter indicated that LE has called off the search for Chelsea. Can anyone confirm this?

I was listening to WWJ radio while folding laundry. Reporter indicated that LE has called off the search for Chelsea. Can anyone confirm this?

I hadn't heard that LE called off the search, I know the family has canceled the search for today so they can regroup and reorganize for the intensive search with TXEQ this weekend. Texas Equusearch is getting involved and will be there.

Also, here's a site with the live feed for those that can't view FB: http://findchelseabruck.com/live-feeds/

On the WWJ (CBS) website: Cops Call Off Search For Missing 22-Year-Old

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the page for the headline. It links to a report from yesterday. Maybe they are in the process of updating details. I heard it after the national news at 1:00.

On the WWJ (CBS) website: Cops Call Off Search For Missing 22-Year-Old

ETA: That is an oddly worded report. So basically they have no reason to think she is safe or in danger??? I'm confused, maybe they can't expend any more resources?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody