GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know how involved they are, but Texas Equusearch seems to be helping at least with a "missing poster" and their # as a contact.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 479
Don't know what local media will carry the LE presser, but I promised my brother that I'd drive him to an eye doctor appointment tomorrow. He's never had his pupils dilated, and I know that it can be difficult to see afterward :eek:

I will check here as soon as I return and hope that someone will have posted details.

Sweet dreams, everyone :eek:fftobed:

I can't speak for anyone else, but I find it very disturbing that (presumably) no one thought this young woman might require medical attention for her alleged facial injury. Are young people so desensitized to the needs of their fellow human beings? At a gathering this large, was there a First Aid station in case of illness or injury? Your thoughts on this?

We had a guy who fell on his bike yesterday.

He called 911 and said he was pretty sure he broke his hip an hour earlier. They all questioned it because of the hour delay.

When they asked more, they learned he crawled 2 blocks to get to somewhere he could call 911. It took him over an hour to get to somewhere he could call.

This is someone VERY clearly injured, crawling, on a busy street.

Not a single call from someone even just saying maybe a welfare check should be done...let alone no one stopping to check on him and call or offer help or...anything.

It makes me far less surprised that someone in a Halloween costume that may be injured got ignored...people not sure if it's legit injuries or something costume related...or if she had been drinking and was just a mess (in their eyes)

Amazes me daily the blatant stuff people ignore now!

I'm very confused about tomorrow's press conference for so many reasons.

I don't understand the delay. Why is it tomorrow, at 1pm? That's nearly 24 hours after they announced that there would be a press conference. If they are going to share additional information, wouldn't ASAP be best? The delay is intentional. There is a solid reason behind it. They must be waiting for a very case-specific reason. My mind is going crazy wondering why.

I've followed many missing persons cases and I've never heard of a press conference being announced in advance like this. I've also never heard that "explicit videos and information" were going to be released. But they don't want to live stream it? They are going to release it, but they don't want the general public to see it? Or are they going to allow the press to release the videos and information along with a viewer advisory?

This case has me on the edge of my seat. I'm certain that something was found along the side of 75 today. Over and over again, friends were posting on Facebook about all of the cops out searching the side of 75 today. In the middle of that excitement, the press conference was announced. It's very obvious to me that LE is sitting on something big.

Oh wow, I just FOUND out about this. Very strange.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

I'm sure someone has already stated this, but seriously how weird that no one at this party seems to know who this woman left with. Did he crash it or something?? If he did, perhaps he was targeting her specifically (like, maybe he had been stalking her). But that seems even a bit far fetched to me which leads me to believe that the sketch of the man is possibly a red herring by the "witnesses" ??

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Praying for you to come home chelsea.

I agree with the above poster, I have never heard of a conference being announced more than a day in advance, there's a damn good reason for that, that is for sure.

bless her :( x

I can't recall LE holding off 24 hours if they had found a body. It is possible, but not common, Imo. And if they had a suspect, and needed help finding him, they would not wait, Imo. Maybe they found some of her items with blood? I just can't imagine. Jmo

I can't recall LE holding off 24 hours if they had found a body.

I really don't think they have. The scene on Facebook would be much different right now if such sad news had reached her loved ones. I doubt they'd be posting so actively about the presser.

Someone above mentioned that s/he was puzzled that this case hadn't gotten more attention -- in reply, another poster pointed out that it has gotten national coverage. That might be true, but it's clearly not generating a huge amount of interest on this board, which I tend to assume stands in for the larger public's interest. Perhaps this presser tomorrow with its "explicit material" is meant to galvanize people's interest and get them talking more widely and intensely about Chelsea's disappearance?

In the Teleka Patrick case there was a press conference that was announced a good 2 days in advance and the reason given was they just wanted to make sure that all of information they had was accurate and coordinated among the agencies involved. Everyone seemed to think it would hold some huge unexpected information. I doubt they would hold off on disclosing finding a body, that's breaking news and also you wouldn't want folks to continue to look with their efforts if there was no need to.

About the strange announcement of presser, I think they have footage they dont quite understand but are hoping that between announcement and actual PC someone or someone's will come forward in a panic because they think they may be caught on tape acting questionable. So I do feel that this us calculated to flush people out. MOO. I read here every day since she went missing. I dont have much to contribute, but I want to support.

About the strange announcement of presser, I think they have footage they dont quite understand but are hoping that between announcement and actual PC someone or someone's will come forward in a panic because they think they may be caught on tape acting questionable. So I do feel that this us calculated to flush people out. MOO. I read here every day since she went missing. I dont have much to contribute, but I want to support.

Good thought...also if they do have video, maybe the footage is from the party and is "R-rated" or above, hence the warnings about it being explicit. Jmo

I suspect if the videos came from the party they have explicit language and possibly drunken behaviors that are not fit for television viewing. Hope someone posts any info for the PC if possible. I, and a few others who are interested, will be out all day. Hope it truly helps bring Chelsea home!!

Usually (in my memory) when a presser is announced so far in advance there is no breaking development, but it is a routine presser to appeal for more information and maybe provide a bit more information to the public than what was released before. Whatever they have to share, I don't think it is a 'smoking gun' for identifying whoever may have harmed Chelsea but that it may be a significant piece to the puzzle. I am really intrigued about the statement that there will be no live feed to the presser due to explicit content. Could be bloody item, explicit photo or video... other posters have had some good suggestions.

Since there won't be a live feed, will they just ask reporters to then write out a story containing the information police provided? (Obviously an article would be written either way... but there are so many inaccuracies in written articles these days that I like to see a video for myself).

I guess I was hopeful that they had SOME LITTLE THING, to help connect the dots. At least it seems as though party goers have been providing pictures, videos etc.

Usually (in my memory) when a presser is announced so far in advance there is no breaking development, but it is a routine presser to appeal for more information and maybe provide a bit more information to the public than what was released before.

I agree. I've obsessively followed the Elizabeth Collins & Lyric Cook case out of Evansdale, Iowa since day #1. (It's local to where I live now.) There were loads of prescheduled conferences with that case. They did them routinely. At each presser, they'd announce the next presser. LE has been super tight-lipped on Elizabeth & Lyric's case, but they were always openly communicating with the press and public about the case. LE hasn't been as forth-coming with the press and public on Chelsea's case. This is the very first press conference. I think this is big. I really want this to be big. I hope they found something very substantial along the side of 75 yesterday. I hope that they're waiting on DNA confirmation before their press conference. I hope this case is busted wide open today.

Police Use Photos From Party in Search for Missing Woman Chelsea Bruck

Police in Michigan on Monday were focusing on clues they received when they asked the public to identify men in pictures taken during a large outdoor costume-party that a 22-year-old woman disappeared from more than a week earlier. The Monroe County Sheriff's Office posted another picture earlier in the week that showed the missing woman, Chelsea Bruck, in costume and smiling with five other people. The nine party-goers in the three photos have all been identified, according to the Monroe County Sheriff’s office, but Bruck is still nowhere to be found...

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ty-search-missing-woman-chelsea-bruck-n240031

In this age of smart phones, would think there might be lots of video clips taken during this kind of party...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003