GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@rallenMI is tweeting updates from the presser. I will transcribe them here if it is okay... he works for the free press.

@rallenMI Monroe County Sheriff explaining search that went to 3AM day they found out. Then for 5 days, 24 hrs/day. (Pic of sheriff speaking)

@rallenMI Sheriff showing video with fire dancers, joshing at house where party was held (Pic of fire dancer)

@rallenMI Points out Bruck in video. That was a different party. Not Halloween. Same place though. (Dark pic of party-goers (not on Halloween))

@rallenMI Night of party, Chelsea ran into wooden post, gashed head, Sheriff said

@rallenMI Friends had offered Chelsea a ride home. Through evening, she made several calls on other people's phones sheriff said.

@rallenMI Guy selling merchandise saw Chelsea having cordial conversation with man shown in sketch as person of interest, Sheriff said

@rallenMI Investigators found nothing related to the case in searches of the house and outbuildings where party held, Sheriff said

@rallenMI 138 people interviewed. Anyone with videos or still photos is asked to send them to sheriff@monroemi.org

@rallenMI No evidence indicates Bruck was "under any duress or experiencing any trouble with individuals there", at Halloween party, Sheriff said

@rallenMI Investigators have received more than 275 tips but still haven't connected police sketch to anyone

@rallenMI Sheriff said video, of June party, was shown to illustrate type of party and difficulty finding what happened to Chelsea

@rallenMI Investigators working on getting 5 videos of Halloween party that show more than just band playing, Sheriff said

@rallenMI Bruck had been drinking night of Halloween party, took a bad step when hit post and hit bridge of nose and forehead

@rallenMI Presser ended. Still no substantial clues to what happened to #ChelseaBruck, 22 of Monroe County.

@rallenMI The video we watched is on YouTube. Pickaxe Preacher, Mike's 30th birthday. Explicit lyrics FYI.

So the "explicit content" of the presser was the song lyrics of a video shown from a party that happened at the same location in JUNE (Chelsea was present and is shown briefly in video). This was meant to show the nature of these parties and how difficult it is for LE to piece together what may have happened to Chelsea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FaHzB_P0B8

^^ this is the link to the video shown at the presser. EXPLICIT lyrics. I hope it's okay to post the video, since it was shown by LE at presser and is referenced by name by MSM.
Chelsea can be seen at the 3:16 mark in a white spaghetti strap shirt and black shorts/skirt.

Ok so this explains why nobody saw much of anything. I wonder if they had that much noise at Halloween? I guess this guy in the drawing could have heard about this party from his friends or coworkers or anybody. He wouldn't have to know anybody to go there is my guess. He could have just driven by and decided to stop. I can't imagine having that kind of thing going on near my house more than one time a year. But either he disguised himself and nobody knew him or spoke with him, or he is a stranger.

Thanks for the updates. Didn't hear anything on WWJ radio in the car but plan to watch Channel 4 news at 4:00. Hope they have an update. Just got home and will check for video of presser.

More info sought from party goers about missing Chelsea Bruck

22-year-old woman missing since attending Oct. 26 Halloween party in Frenchtown Township

Published On: Nov 04 2014 02:22:17 PM EST

FRENCHTOWN TOWNSHIP, Mich. -
Authorities would like to talk to a man who, they say, was talking to a 22-year-old woman before she disappeared from a Halloween party in Monroe County.

Chelsea Bruck went missing the night of Oct. 26 from a party at a home on Post Road in Frenchtown Township. A witness says she was having a casual conversation with a man before they left toward the parking lot. Police have released a sketch of what that man may look like...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...monroe-woman-scheduled-for-wednesday/29524080

Just as I feared, a "no news" update...jmo
Still, better than no communication from LE.

I'm sorry if I missed this, but, did they give a description of what the man in the sketch was wearing?
I'm trying to figure out if he was in costume/wig. TIA

Monroe sheriff: Many witnesses too high to help

Associated Press 1:31 a.m. EST November 5, 2014

Frenchtown Township – — The Monroe County sheriff says investigators have interviewed about 140 people in the disappearance of a 22-year-old woman from an outdoor Halloween party, but most were too high or drunk to offer much help.

Dale Malone said Wednesday that officials have no evidence Chelsea Bruck was hurt or killed. But they’re challenged investigating her Oct. 26 disappearance from the party in Frenchtown Township, 35 miles south-southwest of Detroit.

About 600 costumed people attended the party, with live, loud music...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...dnesday-search-missing-monroe-woman/18520113/

A quick comment about how I decide which cases to follow. When a case (national/state) gets local media coverage (WDIV, WWJ radio, The Detroit News) I generally pay more attention than I do to cases that aren't readily noticeable. For example, there is currently a woman missing from Kalkaska (northern lower Michigan) that has a discussion thread on Websleuths but I've not seen/heard anything about the case from my regular local media sources. By contrast, Chelsea Bruck's disappearance has been covered locally (metro Detroit) from the day that the young woman went missing. Even though I don't live in or near Monroe, I feel more "connected" to this case than to other missing persons in my state.

Chelsea's case is getting attention because of the huge Halloween party, and the sketch. If she had been partying in some iffy apartment someplace with a bunch of "iffy" people, for lack of a better word, I doubt she would have made national news. They can only choose a few cases and if you are not a mom or a "co-ed" or a cheerleader...you had better have some other angle, Imo. Yes I am jaded...

^ Not to mention, also, that missing persons are becoming more and more frequent, it seems. All one has to do is look at the "Missing Persons" forum on this site to know that people go missing on a daily basis. Sad, but true, and I sometimes find myself saying, "Not again!" :scared:

Brief report on Chelsea on WDIV news at 4:00. LE has no reason to believe that Chelsea is not alive.

A small wound that is bleeding coupled with drinking is a bad mixture (think actor william Holden) The person would fall asleep and bleed to death by the next morning. Her companion the harry potter character needs to man up and call paramedics.IMO

Sadly, still remains a 3-no case.... was hoping LE would have had something, such as video of someone at the party paying suspicious attention to Chelsea or following her around - such as we saw in surveillance video when Hannah Graham was taken.

Actually, this case has gotten a lot of national attention. Both Nancy Grace (HLN) and Dateline (NBC) have addressed Chelsea's disappearance.
I was referring to something along the lines of Hannah Graham type coverage. I speak to friends and colleagues and about 90% of them are unfamiliar with this case, but when asked about Hannah Graham, they were all familiar with her case. But the most important thing is to get her and many others found so they can go to their earthly home or our heavenly home.

A quick comment about how I decide which cases to follow. When a case (national/state) gets local media coverage (WDIV, WWJ radio, The Detroit News) I generally pay more attention than I do to cases that aren't readily noticeable. For example, there is currently a woman missing from Kalkaska (northern lower Michigan) that has a discussion thread on Websleuths but I've not seen/heard anything about the case from my regular local media sources. By contrast, Chelsea Bruck's disappearance has been covered locally (metro Detroit) from the day that the young woman went missing. Even though I don't live in or near Monroe, I feel more "connected" to this case than to other missing persons in my state.

Yeah, even though Monroe is near the Michigan/Ohio border, it's still consider the extreme southern outskirts of Metro Detroit and the Detroit media has been following closely, so there is a bit of a connection for people in the area.

There has been what seems to be an increase in missing persons lately. Particularly within the city of Detroit itself where its almost daily that there is a quick blurb about a teen or pre teen that has disappeared. Obviously in city and urban environments there are a host of reasons people could go "missing" and/or not be heard from in awhile, but I'm noticing a pattern lately. Could be nothing or coincidence, but I do get that strange human trafficking feeling with these teens going missing as of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste