GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paraphrasing the WWJ (radio) report, LE said that with many of the guests having been high or intoxicated, testimony would be unreliable.

My take on this: If LE doesn't think that they could successfully prosecute an individual who took Chelsea, they won't pursue it. :moo:

According to the FB page they have put together a list of people who RSVP'd to the party and are contacting each person (hundreds of them!). Both who accepted the invite and declined. Madness.

Can anyone tell me if they're familiar with a photo that was posted on the FindChelsea FB page comments of a side-by-side of a guy that looks just like the sketch? It was posted by a guy that said "does this dude look like this dude? I know who this weirdo is." It was a pasted screenshot from a girl's phone, she said that a guy on her page posted it. I can't find the photo anywhere, nor any mention of it, even when I visit the original poster's FB page. The reason I ask if people are aware of it is because I wanted to know if it had been submitted to LE, and they asked for it to be removed, or if it just got lost in the fray. I think LE should be made aware of it, it's a very close likeness to the sketch, and it's almost eerie to look at.

Am I just talking nonsense here, or is anyone else familiar with the picture I'm referring to? I ask because I saved a copy of the picture to my drive back when I first saw it, and I wonder if I should submit it to LE? I thought for sure that it would have been submitted, and I don't want to burden them with useless or repeat information, but then I started to worry that maybe it wasn't sent in, and what if it's relevant? I don't think I can post it here, but I was just kinda wondering if anyone knows if it was submitted to LE already, or if I should send it in.

The mods may be able to help you, expertly.

http://findchelseabruck.com/live-feeds/

A website has been donated to FindChelseaBruck for those not on Facebook
Live updates, facts & information can be found there.

***PLEASE SHARE***

Good Morning! As we posted yesterday there will be no searching today. [Today, meaning Thursday Nov 6]

We will be spending our day getting organized with the help of TXEQ for large searches tomorrow and over the weekend. However, command post will be open at 11:00 AM for anyone who wants to come and pick up flyers to distribute. THANK YOU!!!

According to the FB page they have put together a list of people who RSVP'd to the party and are contacting each person (hundreds of them!). Both who accepted the invite and declined. Madness.

They should throw a free concert, get everyone to bring their cell phones to download any graphics or info and try to have them remember stuff soberly. I bet you most would want to help.

The mods may be able to help you, expertly.

I know exactly which photo/comment you are referring to. It can't hurt to submit it, if for no other reason then to get it off your shoulders. LE probably has a way to submit online through their office.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

I know exactly which photo/comment you are referring to. It can't hurt to submit it, if for no other reason then to get it off your shoulders. LE probably has a way to submit online through their office.

Meant that for Moxie!!

Paraphrasing the WWJ (radio) report, LE said that with many of the guests having been high or intoxicated, testimony would be unreliable.

My take on this: If LE doesn't think that they could successfully prosecute an individual who took Chelsea, they won't pursue it. :moo:

The only problem with that is that technically LE does not decide who will be prosecuted, that is up to the county PA office.

Here's a map of the four cases and some more info. The first one, in Ossineke, Lisa Marie Knight, is around the end of a high school year, in June, since this young man last seen with Chelsea Bruck, seems young, so considering a high school schedule. The second one, Jessica Heeringa, in the North Shore is around the time college lets out, in April '13, a year later. The one before Chelsea Bruck, by about a week, Connie Snyder, is in Kalkaska. All off them are near water, which I guess isn't saying much. Would locals know more about the cases and the places? The seasonal traffic there? This particular young man who was last seen with Chelsea Bruck who has yet to contact LE to help, may have gone to high school somewhere around these areas, or maybe Detroit, but he must've stood out at some point, though he may be avoiding it now. Are any of these places vacation places?

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/6613+Newport+S+Rd,+Newport,+MI+48166/Kalkaska,+MI/Norton+Shores,+MI/Ossineke,+Sanborn+Township,+MI/@43.5250498,-85.4410702,473115m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m31!4m30!1m5!1m1!1s0x883b6be9611e0ba1:0x7dae0071f4c8bf83!2m2!1d-83.3203725!2d41.9799899!1m5!1m1!1s0x881fef2e9062d19d:0x5358995fd70a6a94!2m2!1d-85.175833!2d44.734167!1m10!1m1!1s0x88197e05cfaf3701:0x71cbd728f09786e!2m2!1d-86.2639461!2d43.1689044!3m4!1m2!1d-85.1789802!2d44.7345346!3s0x881fef48a7c3d0d7:0xde6b6165f197b417!1m5!1m1!1s0x4d3351a80324e503:0x2a21f61bdd6e7381!2m2!1d-83.4424736!2d44.9022343!3e0

Connie Snyder http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...nce-Connie-Snyder-28-Kalkaska-18-October-2014
Jessica Heeringa http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ica-Heeringa-25-Norton-Shores-26-April-2013-1
Lisa Marie Knight http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?176678-MI-Lisa-Knight-29-Ossineke-8-Jun-2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1GN17D3URk

I sent a quick email with the photo attached just in case (better safe than sorry) and they responded promptly. In case anyone else was worrying about the same photo: they said that they had received the tip already, and that the guy in the photo has been cleared.

I am not surprised that no one thought to call medical attention to a girl with a facial injury at a Halloween party. Between the drinking, the time of day, the chaos and everyone being in costume, I doubt anything short of losing a limb would have caused any sincere concern.

Also, I have always wondered why some cases get SO much attention here when an eerily similar case can float under the radar forever. Hannah Graham/Chelsea Bruck. I see so so so many similarities.

What happens once the next round of searching os over, by TES or otherwise? That is when many cases just seem to drop away except maybe online. When there seems to be nowhere left to search, except for everywhere. And she could be anywhere...I don't know how search spots are even decided upon, after the first two weeks or so. It seems so random, especially without suspects.

As far as Hannah-the videos in her case provided instant clues and a suspect, which was shown all over the media, and seemed to have some real similarities to Morgan Harrington, and have in fact been linked by forensics. I don't see anything to link the women in MI other than they are missing, but jmo.

Also, I have always wondered why some cases get SO much attention here when an eerily similar case can float under the radar forever. Hannah Graham/Chelsea Bruck. I see so so so many similarities.

Any similarities between them that you think will help find Chelsea Bruck, hopefully alive though in this case?

Here's a rough map of the four cases and some more info. The first one, in Ossineke, Lisa Marie Knight, is around the end of a high school year, in June, since this young man last seen with Chelsea Bruck, seems young, so considering a high school schedule. The second one, Jessica Heeringa, in the North Shore is around the time college lets out, in April '13, a year later. The one before Chelsea Bruck, by about a week, Connie Snyder, is in Kalkaska. All off them are near water, which I guess isn't saying much. Would locals know more about the cases and the places? The seasonal traffic there? This particular young man who was last seen with Chelsea Bruck who has yet to contact LE to help, may have gone to high school somewhere around these areas, or maybe Detroit, but he must've stood out at some point, though he may be avoiding it now. Are any of these places vacation places?

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/6613+Newport+S+Rd,+Newport,+MI+48166/Kalkaska,+MI/Norton+Shores,+MI/Ossineke,+Sanborn+Township,+MI/@43.5250498,-85.4410702,473115m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m31!4m30!1m5!1m1!1s0x883b6be9611e0ba1:0x7dae0071f4c8bf83!2m2!1d-83.3203725!2d41.9799899!1m5!1m1!1s0x881fef2e9062d19d:0x5358995fd70a6a94!2m2!1d-85.175833!2d44.734167!1m10!1m1!1s0x88197e05cfaf3701:0x71cbd728f09786e!2m2!1d-86.2639461!2d43.1689044!3m4!1m2!1d-85.1789802!2d44.7345346!3s0x881fef48a7c3d0d7:0xde6b6165f197b417!1m5!1m1!1s0x4d3351a80324e503:0x2a21f61bdd6e7381!2m2!1d-83.4424736!2d44.9022343!3e0

Connie Snyder http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...nce-Connie-Snyder-28-Kalkaska-18-October-2014
Jessica Heeringa http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ica-Heeringa-25-Norton-Shores-26-April-2013-1
Lisa Marie Knight http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?176678-MI-Lisa-Knight-29-Ossineke-8-Jun-2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1GN17D3URk

more info added

As a lifelong Michagander I really don't see any factors in common b/t or beyond the fact they are missing females from Michigan. Just my opinion based on the locations, very diverse and spread all over and under different circumstances. If they were all taking place in say the Metro Detroit area or the lower SW or just the UP area, maybe I could see a pattern. Anyone who does I'd be very interested in hearing your theory.

Thank you! I know zilch about Michigan, cept that it has lakes, Detroit, and uh lost beyond that. What are your thoughts on this, please? Local perspectives seem vital in this process.

The only problem with that is that technically LE does not decide who will be prosecuted, that is up to the county PA office.

I understand that, but LE isn't going to present a case to the Prosecutor without substantial evidence and reliable witnesses. At this point in the investigation, LE has next to nothing.

My exact thoughts. The way we pick and choose certain cases to follow and or talk about is a funny but uncertain thing...so to speak. I would think this case would get the Hannah Graham type attention, but I say that because I want her and the thousands of other missing persons cases to be resolved.

I've lived in Michigan all my life, been everywhere in the state and just passed through Monroe two days ago on my way to Toledo, Ohio, which is relatively close to where Chelsea went missing. I guess what I also wonder why some cases are SO in the news daily, and this case isn't, it kind of makes me mad. Its in OUR local news, but not nationally. Does it have to do with the family asking for help? Her sisters are on TV every day, so I don't think that's the case, so what do you guys think is up with that? I also want to add this is another case of friends leaving friends alone. I also wonder if she hurt herself enough to have had some type of head injury? I know so many people while drinking have fallen and really been hurt. Also, the weather is is about to get very, very cold, and deer rifle season is upon us on November 15th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee