GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I followed the Jessica Heeringa disappearance diligently until there was no new information or updates in the case. Personally, I think LE has a very good idea who might be responsible for Jessica's disappearance but not enough evidence to insure a conviction. In terms of "type", other than being female and blonde, I see no physical similarities between Jessica Heeringa and Chelsea Bruck. Jessica is petite - 5'1" and weighs only 105-110. Chelsea is 5'7" and weights @140. Jessica also wears glasses, and there's been no mention of Chelsea wearing them. She doesn't appear to wear contacts, either. Jessica was known to have had several relationships with men, was engaged, and had a little boy. I've heard/read nothing about Chelsea's dating experience nor has there been mention of a current boyfriend. Sorry, but I just don't see any similarities between these two cases that I've followed intensely. Don't know much about the other two Michigan cases but don't see similarities there, either. :moo:

You're exactly right. I do not know much about the missing young women beyond what has been posted on their threads and know near nothing about where they live, so I see the similarities that exist as opposed to the distinctions your deeper knowledge of the place and people affords. My heart goes out to their families. I hope Chelsea Bruck is found and brought home alive. I have a deepest admiration for how strong her family has been. May they find her.

Thanks, BDE. They do seem much better organized now. On the "HelpFindCB" page they described how the weekend searches are being organized. No one under 18 yrs., smaller "teams" (if I remember right), each team with an Equusearch leader, and specific points on how and what to search for. The description was very detailed.

Sounds like they have plenty of food. I hope there are more volunteers over the weekend, they could have used a few more today. Being a work day and families who take kids to school, the set time of meeting at 8 am was a little hard to accommodate.

I'm going to try my best to be there tomorrow. I'm not on facebook but I believe I can still get access to the page. I told my husband but he said something about it raining tmw. Thank you for the update

Searches with Equusearch should be out now. I haven't heard how many volunteers showed up, nor how large an area they may be covering. Hope they can find even the smallest clue.

Having followed the Hannah Graham case from afar, the Texas Eq. team is kind of like the cavalry coming in, they make all the right moves, a huge difference. Their search leader in Va, Mark Eggeman is formidable.

I'm going to try my best to be there tomorrow. I'm not on facebook but I believe I can still get access to the page. I told my husband but he said something about it raining tmw. Thank you for the update

Wish you good weather to help the search.

Mollyandme, there is a website page that was donated to the FindChelseaBruck, especially for those who are not on Facebook. It has all the pertinent info, and includes several pages. They are meeting early again on Saturday and Sunday.

http://findchelseabruck.com/live-feeds/

I followed the Jessica Heeringa disappearance diligently until there was no new information or updates in the case. Personally, I think LE has a very good idea who might be responsible for Jessica's disappearance but not enough evidence to insure a conviction. In terms of "type", other than being female and blonde, I see no physical similarities between Jessica Heeringa and Chelsea Bruck. Jessica is petite - 5'1" and weighs only 105-110. Chelsea is 5'7" and weights @140. Jessica also wears glasses, and there's been no mention of Chelsea wearing them. She doesn't appear to wear contacts, either. Jessica was known to have had several relationships with men, was engaged, and had a little boy. I've heard/read nothing about Chelsea's dating experience nor has there been mention of a current boyfriend. Sorry, but I just don't see any similarities between these two cases that I've followed intensely. Don't know much about the other two Michigan cases but don't see similarities there, either. :moo:

Curious? Sorry to impose, but what did you think of the two sketches of the two suspects? In one case it is based on the description given by a couple joy riding their motorcycles, finding a Town and Country Blue van's owner acting suspiciously behind where Jessica Heeringa worked, watching him close and reclose the hatch, following him, and eye balling him, thus the sketch. In Chelsea Bruck, the description is based on the details given by one of the few sober people at the event seeing this individual walk away toward the parking area. Do you see the similarities in the sketches, the mouth, the forehead, the eyes (that lower lid looping down from the corner of the eye to about the middle, especially), the neck?

links to the sketches posted here:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?260740-MI-Chelsea-Bruck-22-Frenchtown-Township-26-October-2014&p=11176491#post11176491

On the west coast we are now on PST Michigan is on CST and the east coast on EST. There is a two hour difference from the west coast to Michigan,and a three hour difference from the west coast to the east coast. It is important when posting any times to list the time zone with the time! Good websleuthing all! imo

All of Michigan is on Eastern Standard Time, not CST. It is now 3:22PM in Michigan, 12:22 in Los Angeles.

Curious? Sorry to impose, but what did you think of the two sketches of the two suspects? In one case it is based on the description given by a couple joy riding their motorcycles, finding a Town and Country Blue van's owner acting suspiciously behind where Jessica Heeringa worked, watching him close and reclose the hatch, following him, and eye balling him, thus the sketch. In Chelsea Bruck, the description is based on the details given by one of the few sober people at the event seeing this individual walk away toward the parking area. Do you see the similarities in the sketches, the mouth, the forehead, the eyes (that lower lid looping down from the corner of the eye to about the middle, especially), the neck?

links to the sketches posted here:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...nship-26-October-2014&p=11176491#post11176491

I just don't see the similarities. The chins are very different, the eyes in CB case appear more rounded and spaced further apart and a wider nose and fuller eyebrows. JMO of course.

links to the sketches posted here:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?260740-MI-Chelsea-Bruck-22-Frenchtown-Township-26-October-2014&p=11176491#post11176491
This information should be sent to the Norton Shores Police Dept.(not the sheriff)

I just don't see the similarities. The chins are very different, the eyes in CB case appear more rounded and spaced further apart and a wider nose and fuller eyebrows. JMO of course.

Thank you for taking a look. Hopefully, LE is getting more of a bead on the suspect who walked away with Chelsea Bruck that night from direct tips, is there an update on the tip line activity?

Agreed. I don't see similarities between the individuals in the sketches. I also think that the man in the JH sketch is likely of much larger build than the "Harry Potter" guy who was seen talking to Chelsea. :moo:

All of Michigan is on Eastern Standard Time, not CST. It is now 3:22PM in Michigan, 12:22 in Los Angeles.

Thanks!
We have always called it Eastern Srandard Time. Apparently it technically becomes Eastern Daylight Time but no one says that aound here. See time map below.

Thank you for taking a look. Hopefully, LE is getting more of a bead on the suspect who walked away with Chelsea Bruck that night from direct tips, is there on update on the tip line activity?

You are welcome. No new activity posted that I have seen today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 326

Very generous of you to offer to participate in the search :tyou: If DH and I didn't have plans on Sunday, we would probably consider driving down to the Monroe area to help search for Chelsea. I keep Chelsea, her family, friends, and the volunteers in my thoughts and prayers.

Agreed. I don't see similarities between the individuals in the sketches. I also think that the man in the JH sketch is likely of much larger build than the "Harry Potter" guy who was seen talking to Chelsea. :moo:

Right. The couple joy riding said his head stuck out above the hood of the Town and Country 67.9 in / ~5 ft 8in. http://www.thecarconnection.com/specifications/chrysler_town-country_2013_4dr-wgn-touring_dimensions. The Chelsea Bruck suspect was described as medium height and build? Did he stand taller or the same as her, according to the description. She was 5'7. For the same suspect's head stick above such a car, he'd have to be taller than Chelsea by the length of his head at least, unless she was in heals.

Thanks!

You are welcome. No new activity posted that I have seen today.

Thanks for checking. Is there a map that shows the specific location of the parking area?

Sorry if this has been posted already

Volunteer searches planned for missing Monroe County woman
by Amulya Raghuveer Posted: 11.07.2014 at 11:37 AM
FRENCHTOWN TOWNSHIP, Mich. [has a picture of suspect and Chelsea Bruck]
http://www.nbc24.com/news/story.aspx?id=1119974#.VF091TCJOuY

Local
Family Vows To Find Chelsea Bruck Despite Police Calling Off Search
MONROE (WWJ) - November 7, 2014 6:42 AM
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/11...lsea-bruck-despite-police-calling-off-search/

https://www.facebook.com/13abc/posts/10152790599916897
A Texas search organization is helping to look for Chelsea Bruck. It's the same search group that helped to search for the missing Morenci boys. Alexis Means 13abc will have a report at 5.

AP Volunteer searches planned for Michigan woman
NEWPORT, Mich. (AP) Posted: Nov 07, 2014 7:12 AM EST
http://www.13abc.com/story/27324211/volunteer-searches-planned-for-michigan-woman

The Detroit Free Press in running the same AP story, though the photographer is local
http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...sea-bruck-monroe-volunteer-searches/18636705/

Thanks for checking. Is there a map that shows the specific location of the parking area?

Sorry if this has been posted already

/

I haven't seen a map specific to the layout of the party/parking area. I am unfamiliar with that particular corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13