GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Help Find Chelsea Bruck FB page it says Nancy Grace will have a segment tonight.

The help from everyone is amazing.

Also read that a reward is being set up for donations, probably through a bank, but I don't see any details yet.

^ I know that there are family members, friends, others in the community participating in the searches, but what role is LE playing? Have there been canine searches?

I have seen reports of people with dogs, and psychics, offering assistance, but no mention if anything along these lines are coordinated by LE. Honestly, after the Neveah case and still no arrests, I just don't have a feel that the LE in this area is very well prepared for something this involved. State police are working on it, too, I believe...... the family and friends seem to be the biggest source of organizing searches and media coverage such so far. At least, this is how it seems.

JMO, and I hope I am wrong.

The coverage on the Nancy Grace show is actually quite good tonight. No screaming panel of guests. Nothing new, but a well done segment. How I hope all of this gets us somewhere quickly. Every day that goes by, my stomach just rolls into tighter knots.

JMO

I have seen reports of people with dogs, and psychics, offering assistance, but no mention if anything along these lines are coordinated by LE. Honestly, after the Neveah case and still no arrests, I just don't have a feel that the LE in this area is very well prepared for something this involved. State police are working on it, too, I believe...... the family and friends seem to be the biggest source of organizing searches and media coverage such so far. At least, this is how it seems.

JMO, and I hope I am wrong.

The police are doing searches as well, but for obvious reasons LE can't be posting updates to the public on Facebook.

Chelsea has a family member who is a member of LE, and I'm confident that he will make sure that the officers in charge of the investigation are being thorough.

(I am related to both Chelsea and the deputy.)

I do want to thank all of you for efforts to keep her case in the spotlight. I've been a Websleuths member for years. Mostly lurking off & on, but occasionally commenting, and I never in a million years would have expected to have a connection with any discussion here. :(

The police are doing searches as well, but for obvious reasons LE can't be posting updates to the public on Facebook.

Chelsea has a family member who is a member of LE, and I'm confident that he will make sure that the officers in charge of the investigation are being thorough.

I do want to thank all of you for efforts to keep her case in the spotlight. I've been a Websleuths member for years. Mostly lurking off & on, but occasionally commenting, and I never in a million years would have expected to have a connection with any discussion here. :(

I'm so sorry you're experiencing being on WS as an insider :(

Praying that your family and all who love Chelsea will get to have her home among you safely again soon!

I'm very glad to know of the LE tie - that's got to give all of you more peace and assurance and confidence things are being well investigated/pursued.

Of course you are right that LE cannot let us know everything they do....my mind tends to wander over every possibility and angle and gets off-track sometimes. Thanks for the gentle reminder that we don't hear about all that gets done behind the scenes. I am glad to know they are doing a good job for this young lady and her family. Thank your deputy friend, if you have the chance.

I am so sorry you are closely/personally related to this case. :hug: Years ago in my first marriage my husband did tree-trimming work with several Bruck family members from this area. I don't know if this is the same family connection (a granddaughter or niece, perhaps), but they have been on my mind now. You will be included in my prayers and hopes for all who care about Chelsea's returns.

Prayers, hugs, good thoughts, donations, any way people can give a bit of themselves is all so needed.

Thank you again, sls314. Hope you will be with us more, even if just lurking.

Of course you are right that LE cannot let us know everything they do....my mind tends to wander over every possibility and angle and gets off-track sometimes. Thanks for the gentle reminder that we don't hear about all that gets done behind the scenes. I am glad to know they are doing a good job for this young lady and her family. Thank your deputy friend, if you have the chance.

I am so sorry you are closely/personally related to this case. :hug: Years ago in my first marriage my husband did tree-trimming work with several Bruck family members from this area. I don't know if this is the same family connection (a granddaughter or niece, perhaps), but they have been on my mind now. You will be included in my prayers and hopes for all who care about Chelsea's returns.

Prayers, hugs, good thoughts, donations, any way people can give a bit of themselves is all so needed.

Thank you again, sls314. Hope you will be with us more, even if just lurking.

Thank you. I am related on her mother's side, not the Bruck side, so I couldn't say for sure about the connection you mentioned. However, if you're from the Maybee area, you might very well know family from her maternal side as well. It's a large family that has been in Maybee for generations too.

Bruck is a wide-spread name in the area, so I suspect the few I knew are related in some way. Have always wondered how they were doing when I saw the name mentioned in newspapers here (deaths, births, school mentions, etc). Nice family. I am not originally from Maybee area, but close. Have been living here for 15 years now.

Hugs to all of you, no matter your connections.

Nancy Grace (HLN) October 30 transcript with segment about Chelsea Bruck disappearance:

GRACE: And now live to Newport, Michigan. She goes to a Halloween costume party dressed as a super villain, Poisoned Ivy from "Batman." Amidst all

the partygoers, she disappears. Never seen again.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Chelsea was dressed as Batman villainous Poison Ivy.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Investigators released the sketch of a man a witness saw heading to some parked cars with Chelsea.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Friends and family are concerned for Chelsea`s safety.

KASSANDRA BRUCK, CHELSEA BRUCK`S SISTER: If she was able to come home she would have by now.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Family and friends of Chelsea searching for any sign to where she might be or what may have happened to her.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

GRACE: Straight out to Marie Osborne, anchor with WWJ.

Marie, thanks for being with us. So she goes to a party, and it`s my understanding that this kind a open invitation on Facebook or by Twitter,

and they expect a couple of hundred people to come, but way more people came. And nearly everybody is in costumes and masks. So it`s going to be

very difficult to place exactly who she was with last...

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1410/30/ng.01.html

Mojo in the Morning (a Detroit based radio show, 95.5) has offered $5,000 for a reward fund for information.

I'm not sure if that has made a news story yet, but it has been shared on the Find Chelsea Facebook page.

:bump:

I just looked at the Find Chelsea Bruck FB page and noticed that there is a current search underway. My thoughts and prayers are with those who are participating. It's not a great day to be outdoors - chilly, raining, and windy - and I commend these brave souls for their efforts in helping to find the missing young woman.

I agreed with Nancy (wow) that this guy could be in disguise as well. Maybe he doesn't wear glasses or maybe he had on a wig with his hoodie. He could be totally different looking. Some people are clever on doing that. IMO

I agreed with Nancy (wow) that this guy could be in disguise as well. Maybe he doesn't wear glasses or maybe he had on a wig with his hoodie. He could be totally different looking. Some people are clever on doing that. IMO

That's what I was suggesting in the post where I asked if everyone who attended the party was in costume. In the dark purple wig, Chelsea doesn't look anything like her photos with blonde hair. The "hair" on the guy in the sketch could easily be a wig, and the eyeglasses could also be a prop.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/friends-of...le-at-halloween-party-where-she-was-last-seen

Heather Brooks, another one of Chelsea's friends and coworker at Olga's in Monroe, did go to the party. "I did not see Chelsea at the party at all. I got there late and I looked around and I couldn't see her," said Brooks.

"It was the most unsafe I've ever felt at one of Big Mike's parties," said Brooks outside of Olga's where there are missing fliers posted with Bruck's picture and a phone number for information in the case.

"There were fights broken out. There were just too many people and I didn't know anyone," said a teary-eyed Brooks.

Granny ( not that you look old enough to be a granny ), I'm so glad you posted this. The Halloween party and everyone with costumes would be a perfect way to disguise yourself if you intend to do harm to someone, assuming that she left unwillingly. Also does the Halloween 'holiday ' play a component in this disappearance. Maybe like a Michael Meyers or Freddie Krueger type of a fantasy. But that leaves me with the question of why her...?

Bumping for Chelsea.

For those watching the FB, does it seem like everyone who was trying to piece things together are still trying to assist? Or has it gotten as quiet as it is here?

Like others have said, I'm surprised there's not more attention on this one.

Bumping for Chelsea.

For those watching the FB, does it seem like everyone who was trying to piece things together are still trying to assist? Or has it gotten as quiet as it is here?

Like others have said, I'm surprised there's not more attention on this one.

I'm not sure if this is what you are asking, but participation does not seem to be lessening. Posters are being seen everywhere (not just locally, spreading to other states), searchers are organizing and asking for food donations through the week ahead so they can make plans, requests for topography maps, much activity still happening here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay