GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the owner of the FB page addressed the Fb RUMOR that she was seen with an older lady at a hotel, looking for a job over the weekend? <-- This seems bizzaro.

Ashley, do you know any of her friends or the people at the party well enough to ask them to come over here? It would be nice to get a description of the party, and Chelsea, if possible, from someone who was there.

I really don't. I'm like 8 years older than her and from the other side of the county. I went to school with the guy who hosted the party but we didn't know each other well even then. I'm really close with Jennifer's cousin, and we've messaged back and forth a bit about it but she wasn't at the party and neither was Jennifer. (I don't really even know Jennifer. I went out to dinner with Julia once, a couple of years before she was murdered. I remember the twins being at their cousin's house when I was in high school, but they were just kids then.)

I have one person on my FB friends list that is listed as someone who attended the party on the party FB page. He's kind of a burn out though and we haven't really talked in years.

I thought I had a good lead from the sketch. It looks remarkably like someone I know who is also friends with Mike. I forwarded my info to Jennifer's cousin who then forwarded it to her. It was checked out but it doesn't sound like that person was even there that night. It sounds like they do have a couple of really good leads on who the guy in the sketch is though.

It's so great and admirable that the guy who threw the party / is in the headlining band that Chelsea likes - is so concerned and involved in the search. (Some other missing people's supposed friends and loved ones could take a cue from him, you know?)

This story resonates with me a bit, because it sounds like a party I would attend even now, at my age. And at her age, I would have definitely taken off with a cute guy who seemed "safe" for the night. I'm holding out hope that she decided to 'hang out' for a couple days with a new friend, and either didn't know people were so concerned, or feels too scared or stupid to let people know she's okay after hearing that everyone's looking for her.

Has the owner of the FB page addressed the Fb RUMOR that she was seen with an older lady at a hotel, looking for a job over the weekend? <-- This seems bizzaro.

:waitasec: What kind of job? Chelsea's mother said that her daughter is a waitress at Olga's Kitchen in a Monroe mall.

Again, paraphrasing from FB. Someone on the Find Chelsea Bruck page said that the woman who had THOUGHT she talked to Chelsea outside a motel realized much later that she was mistaken.

Every day that goes by without any sign of Chelsea has me worrying even more. I cannot imagine how a family can go through something like this. THIS is why we don't need people faking abductions for attention. THIS is a real big deal for everyone who knows the missing, and those of us who care. It has stirred feelings in me that I don't know how to express.

I haven't heard if they have searched the water areas, but that is a concern I can't shake.

Every second that the sketch guy doesn't pop up and tell his side of the story is more incriminating for him and more concerning for Chelsea, IMO. I'm so glad the guests at this party are cooperating! I assume the usual silence and coverup can't occur here because there were simply too many guests.

Again, paraphrasing from FB. Someone on the Find Chelsea Bruck page said that the woman who had THOUGHT she talked to Chelsea outside a motel realized much later that she was mistaken.
Prior to that, though, her sisters searched EVERY motel in town. This family is on it! My heart goes out to them.

Bump! Not letting Chelsea fall off pg 1!

I'm having trouble linking via phone.

Myfoxdetroit.com has article with the guy who threw the party speaks out.

This was the first I heard that he had 6 surveillance cameras going that have been turned over to police.

I think I may have a match to the sketch,but can't post.I need someone else's opinion. Could a mod or someone who has been on here for awhile pm me and I will send it to you.Thanks.

(I had to look up the distance between this area and Norton Shores, where JH went missing from. I see it is over 3 hours, in case anyone else was curious).

Volunteers search for Chelsea Bruck
Oct 29, 2014 10:34 PM EDT

The search continues for Monroe woman, Chelsea Bruck.

Wednesday, a large group of family, friends, and other volunteers met at the corner of Williams and Post roads.

They scoured cornfields and woods and walked train tracks looking for any sign of the missing 22 - year -old.

http://www.13abc.com/story/27159562/volunteers-search-for-chelsea-bruck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members