GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This post doesn't add anything; it's just provocative, in my opinion.

it surely wasn't meant to be. Los2188 is always concerned about so many missing persons that it must get very frustrating and worrisome for him/her. The missing is Los's passion here. I think the post was a cry of frustration and a need for encouragement to keep pushing on. Sometimes the best of us needs an extra hug or appreciation.

Thanks los2188! Don't get discouraged. :tyou:

All caught up with messages from Spellbound, thank you for your time and effort :D

The Crimestoppers reward has been raised to $5k. Not much else news to report unfortunately.

Most mornings, someone has updated FB with info about the day's search. There hasn't been anything posted this morning, so there probably isn't going to be a search today.
They are no longer going to be doing large organized daily searches, the big search parties are going to be reserved for the weekend, people are still welcome to go out and search on their own or in small parties though. Headquarters will still be open from noon to dusk during the week, so people can pick up ribbons/flyers etc they are also using this time to come up with new strategies as we move forward.

it surely wasn't meant to be. Los2188 is always concerned about so many missing persons that it must get very frustrating and worrisome for him/her. The missing is Los's passion here. I think the post was a cry of frustration and a need for encouragement to keep pushing on. Sometimes the best of us needs an extra hug or appreciation.

Thanks los2188! Don't get discouraged. :tyou:

I certainly appreciate that. My question was a very simple and basic question. Simple curiosity as to what others think in an attempt to 'provoke' more discussion. :)

I certainly appreciate that. My question was a very simple and basic question. Simple curiosity as to what others think. :)

Just wanted to add my own little thank you. For all that you do. :loveyou:

All caught up with messages from Spellbound, thank you for your time and effort :D

The Crimestoppers reward has been raised to $5k. Not much else news to report unfortunately.

They are no longer going to be doing large organized daily searches, the big search parties are going to be reserved for the weekend, people are still welcome to go out and search on their own or in small parties though. Headquarters will still be open from noon to dusk during the week, so people can pick up ribbons/flyers etc they are also using this time to come up with new strategies as we move forward.

Hey. Hope you're well. Thank you for the information. I would imagine the concert goers whom you want to be in touch with the most are the ones who may have been by the parking area, around the time Chelsea Bruck, your sweet warmhearted sister-in-law, was last seen. Does the family or LE have access to the party host's six security and/or vanity cameras footage, pictures taken by what I imagine were his quasi-official photographers, much like the security guards he retained? I'm confused about that information.

You have a tough demographic, with the party goers. Has anyone considered a nice graphic video posted on youtube, local music radio station sites, local band sites, local music bars sites, whatever popular local youth culture sites. It could be available as a PA for programs that would choose to play it graphically and one for radio, that would have quick graphic/audio timeline of that night and maps, up to her disappearance. The sketches, reward announcement and tip line in quick links included too, of course. I am attaching kind of what I'm getting at, with the videos below. For you and the Bruck family, to have no idea where Chelsea is, then at the same time to spearhead information gathering and media material for tips, that's one mighty heavy burden on top of another. I'm awed by your organized effort.

This is all about music, the youth scene, maybe you could get a local stringer from Rolling Stone to do a story to generate leads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex8jar2mXao#t=33
http://localtvwtvr.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/surveillance-video.jpg
https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/s...oads/2014/10/oldlynchburgcrimescene.jpg&cfs=1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew5dh5mwJPs

Things to do list.
1 hire a PI to examine video for harry potter driving his car.
2 extend the search area by two more miles
3startinterviewing people at the party who might have seen him get in or out of his car.
4 putup posters
5 go on TV shows

Things to do list.
1 hire a PI to examine video for harry potter driving his car.
2 extend the search area by two more miles
3startinterviewing people at the party who might have seen him get in or out of his car.
4 putup posters
5 go on TV shows

Has anyone contacted Hogwarts? ;) I wish it could be that easy...a little magic and she's found.

I see there are now bracelets, doorknob posters, and flyers available at the command center in the old MB&T Bank. Also, there is now a purple ribbon campaign -- tying purple ribbons and bows to homes, car, on your coat, etc.

Praying for some sign of hope for the family. I believe a sister is getting married before the end of the year and Chelsea is to be in the wedding party (not absolutely positive on details).
Come home for her, Chelsea. :praying:

Some maps for perspective: area around farm, crossing of Post and Williams Rds
Screenshot 2014-11-11 at 12.39.33 PM.jpgScreenshot 2014-11-11 at 12.17.15 PM.jpgScreenshot 2014-11-11 at 12.25.53 PM.jpgScreenshot 2014-11-11 at 12.23.23 PM.jpgScreenshot 2014-11-11 at 12.14.06 PM.jpg

As of 37 minutes ago on their FB page
http://www.toledonewsnow.com/category/291219/the-search-for-chelsea-bruck

Ground searches called off as efforts to find missing Monroe County woman continue
by Amâulya Raghuveer Posted: 13 mins ago
http://www.nbc24.com/news/story.aspx?id=1121370#.VGIjljCJOuY
"Their search has now extended to include Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana."

BBM
Just to clarify, it is only DAILY searches that are "called off" -- there will still be search efforts on Fridays and the weekends.

The weather here is getting much colder after today. Any searches are going to start to be more difficult. We could be getting some rain mixed with snow or just some light snow later this week. :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 415
They are not having large organized searches every day just on the weekends/possibly Friday, there are still people going out everyday and searching though. I feel like they are going to be fighting an uphill battle with the weather and further search efforts though.

They are not having large organized searches every day just on the weekends/possibly Friday, there are still people going out everyday and searching though. I feel like they are going to be fighting an uphill battle with the weather and further search efforts though.

Thank you for sharing that information. I admire you for holding up, staying on top of it all, while your sister-in-law is missing. You're strong.

At least southeastern lower Michigan is not getting the heavy snowfall they're getting "up north". Here in metro-Detroit, it's close to 60* today with light rain presently. Temps will be in the low 30s tonight and barely make it to 40* tomorrow. Brrrrr...

My thoughts and prayers continue for Chelsea's loved ones. DH and I are dog-sitting for a week, but if it's not too cold to leave the dog in the car long enough for dinner, we will try to make it to Trapperz Tavern on Sunday afternoon.

Sorry, but I have a question. Is there much hunting in the area. If so, is there a way to get the word out to hunters to be on the lookout for signs of Chelsea? Being from Texas, there are many hunters that come to our area even from out of state. If it is the same there, many of them might not be aware of Chelsea missing. Giving flyers to the landowners so that they can pass them out to their hunters might be helpful and get more boots on the ground so to speak. Maybe the local Game Warden (parks & wildlife) might be helpful in this matter. Haven't read everything, but in case this hasn't been mentioned....

I had a drs appt yesterday and was chatting with the nurse. We are in the nw ohio area temporarily and she told me shes from Monroe. I told her about this case and she already knew all about it and told me that her and her husband were out searching this weekend. She also said she wished LE would have a press conference specifically asking for people to check their land, etc, kinda like in the Hannah graham case.

2-3 weeks is pretty average for when searches seem to scale back...soon it becomes searching based only on new info, or when spring comes...without a break as to who the possible perp is, or some other new info, I just don't know what LE or familes can really do, having no idea which direction she may have gone or been taken. Jmo only but I wish I had some ideas, beyond the obvious, i.e keep trying to get media, keep after party goers to turn in video, etc...

I'm kind of bummed about the amount being donated from those two dinner benefits. The one at Little Brown Jug is giving 10 % to the search fund. The one at Trapperz is giving 20 %. I think I would rather give my entire $20 to the donation fund. I guess anything is more than they had, but still .....?

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members