GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In that video from the June concert, if you play it a very slow speed and stop it frame by frame, Chelsea Bruck is seen over and over again. Many of those times it is with one of the orange shirted security guards around her or clearly communicating with her. As the video progresses you see the security guard approach her and like the time earlier in the video he seems to be looking at her phone or camera. You also notice any number of young men who look like the POI with shorter hair. I wonder if LE has done that. Same thing with the hefty ninja turtle promo video released, very slow speed, you see the majority of the people by far are not wearing masks, but no sign of Chelsea this time. LE said in its press conference that most people were masked. You see that the majority of the people do not seem wildly high. LE said they were. Any of you can observe this for yourselves. It is all there. You can see many many faces clearly. I hope LE has all the footage from the host besides his promo videos and have looked at it frame by frame.

You're very welcome.This is what has initiated all of my comments about the Monroe County Sheriff's to date. And their apparent lack of initiative.This is really all the official info anyone has given and it's very sparse indeed .

While I understand where you are coming from with your thoughts. I don't feel this means that LE has a lack of initiative or even means they aren't doing anything. Again, I think this is a case of having no evidence. What I mean is they have they have no reason to believe she is harmed because there is no evidence to suggest so. This doesn't mean this isn't the case.

Unfortunately I believe the parking fee was strictly a cash thing so there are no records to go through.

I'm not trying to be mean or indignant just trying to give a little insight into the family without potentially giving out too much personal information. Chelsea was not the type to just run off, there is no way she would cut off contact with her family willingly. I wish she was just off chilling with a boyfriend somewhere but I honestly do not believe that is the case here, there is just no way she willingly cut off contact with everyone it would kill her to know everyone was so worried about her.

Thank you for the suggestion about Texas Equisearch, I just wish LE was more willing to accept their help. I do not believe your suggestion was removed generally only stuff that doesn't belong on the facebook page (like pictures of potential matches to the POI or even better tagging the person they think could be a match to the page :tantrum:), arguing or like complete insanity gets removed. Any and everything that has been removed has been screencapped, most everything gets forwarded to law enforcement (information yes, arguing unless pertinent or vague psychic guesses not so much).

There will hopefully be a press conference by the family this weekend.

Thank you again for providing us with information!
It bugs me when I hear mention in cases like these that a victim has run off or taken off on their own. I cannot imagine a person going to party an then running off.
Furthermore, I do not see any indication of her being depressed or suicidal - so LE thinking of her as a run-away makes no sense.
IMO - this case is clearly one in which someone at the party or in the parking lot - saw an opportunity and took advantage of it ESPECIALLY since everyone was wearing masks!
Wow! Never realized how dangerous a situation like that could be.

Thanks again Kilen, and again sorry for what the family is suffering.

You're very welcome.This is what has initiated all of my comments about the Monroe County Sheriff's to date. And their apparent lack of initiative.This is really all the official info anyone has given and it's very sparse indeed .

If they have no evidence, what else are they supposed to say? This doesn't mean they aren't still following up on tips and trying to generate other leads behind the scenes. I don't see a lack of initiative, we don't know what's going on behind the scenes.

Time will tell.

If they have no evidence, what else are they supposed to say? This doesn't mean they aren't still following up on tips and trying to generate other leads behind the scenes. I don't see a lack of initiative, we don't know what's going on behind the scenes.

Let's hope they are.
Not sure what some posters expect LE to do when there is no trail, for a missing adult, and no signs of foul play. It is obvious to me that they are working the case as best they can with very little information. The same complaints against LE come up in every missing adult case, that they are not doing anything, or not enough. I wonder what people would have them do. Chances are, they are probably doing a lot more than we see.
Jmo

I did say "seemingly".
Not sure what some posters expect LE to do when there is no trail, for a missing adult, and no signs of foul play. It is obvious to me that they are working the case as best they can with very little information. The same complaints against LE come up in every missing adult case, that they are not doing anything, or not enough. I wonder what people would have them do. Chances are, they are probably doing a lot more than we see.
Jmo

Exactly. Thank you for posting this so eloquently. There's only so much LE can do without new information, tips, etc.

While I understand where you are coming from with your thoughts. I don't feel this means that LE has a lack of initiative or even means they aren't doing anything. Again, I think this is a case of having no evidence. What I mean is they have they have no reason to believe she is harmed because there is no evidence to suggest so. This doesn't mean this isn't the case.

The Sheriff's stating they have no reason to believe she's been harmed is an odd disclosure, one that was not absolutely necessary to state.Either they are trying to bluff or they actually believe this for some reason, those of which I have mentioned previously. Them treating this as a missing person's case is more so expected due to possible lack of evidence at this time. Unless you are an actual insider, there is no way you can be certain they are doing everything they can. Obviousness as stated by one above, would require a discernment of available information provided, of which there is not much available to the general public to date.Let's hope they are.

Let's not pick at each other, OK? It does "seem" that LE isn't doing much, but we all know that they do not always share what they are aware of unless there is some way the public can help with that info. It's also possible they have something they need to hold from us that will be known only to whoever took her. They aren't going to share that, either. We are only able to make assumptions.

Everyone's thoughts are valuable, but it is not necessary to repeat them too much if it doesn't help in finding Chelsea. WS is a unique forum in that we posters try to work together without a lot of conflict.

I see see that the goal is to be putting purple in Dundee this weekend. I hope they get a bit out of town to the fast food and hotels. I had to BEG the local Kroger to put a flier where most customers would see it -- unbelievable. I posted a flier and ribbon on my front door today.

The Sheriff's stating they have no reason to believe she's been harmed is an odd disclosure, one that was not absolutely necessary to state.Either they are trying to bluff or they actually believe this for some reason, those of which I have mentioned previously. Them treating this as a missing person's case is more so expected due to possible lack of evidence at this time. Unless you are an actual insider, there is no way you can be certain they are doing everything they can. Obviousness as stated by one above, would require a discernment of available information provided, of which there is not much available to the general public to date.Let's hope they are.
It's really not odd at all, IMO. LE makes that statement in almost every missing person case unless or until they get a solid lead.

Let's not pick at each other, OK? It does "seem" that LE isn't doing much, but we all know that they do not always share what they are aware of unless there is some way the public can help with that info. It's also possible they have something they need to hold from us that will be known only to whoever took her. They aren't going to share that, either. We are only able to make assumptions.

Everyone's thoughts are valuable, but it is not necessary to repeat them too much if it doesn't help in finding Chelsea. WS is a unique forum in that we posters try to work together without a lot of conflict.

I see see that the goal is to be putting purple in Dundee this weekend. I hope they get a bit out of town to the fast food and hotels. I had to BEG the local Kroger to put a flier where most customers would see it -- unbelievable. I posted a flier and ribbon on my front door today.

I'm spellbound and so encouraged by your positive actions and tone. Learning from you. Thank you.

The Brucks are a gentle sweet family. Kilen knows more than all of us, and not iota of negativity comes through her words. If for no other reason, than to respect her gentleness, it would seem a good idea to not bicker here over semantics of LE statements, as crucial, when those with more experience here have better judgement. I defer to how they see it as I neither have the experience or knowledge and appreciate their perspective. So any more ideas for bragi on where he should spread that great twitter post he created?

I can't go door to door, but I have taken the flier and made it into smaller sized for my purse, and I can easily hand them out wherever we go. I keep the full-sized ones in my car for businesses.

I was wondering if the family has anymore pictures or videos that could be used to make a video flier? Pictures of her growing up, with friends or family willing to be public. I think it would help people remember if they saw her. The difference between her purple hair and blonde picture is so drastic I think some more from her daily life would be helpful.

I was wondering if the family has anymore pictures or videos that could be used to make a video flier? Pictures of her growing up, with friends or family willing to be public. I think it would help people remember if they saw her. The difference between her purple hair and blonde picture is so drastic I think some more from her daily life would be helpful.

Why don't you bring that up with Kilen? Sounds very helpful.

So wish the POI's friends, family, teachers, hairdresser, doctor, girlfriend, mailman, coaches, professors or anyone, if they see he looks like the sketch, and if they happen to know he attended the one or two concerts would send in more information and pictures of him too. He didn't just fall from the sky to earth. People know him. They may not know there's interest in him though. That would be great. One can only hope.

Thank you for posting this, [modsnip] Do you know if the Cabelas in Dundee has Chelsea's missing person fliers up? My husband is headed there tmw and I could ask him to photocopy the one they have in his police dept and bring it if there isn't one there yet.

What is exceptionally odd to me is that the Sheriff's department called off the search in a very short time. They stated she they had no reason to believe she had been harmed and were treating it as a missing person's case. That would leave them open to liability if she is found in their jurisdiction, to be harmed. Unless they believe she ran away and friends ,family do not want to accept this possibility although many have scolded me for mentioning this. However, i believe if this were the case, there would have been sightings after the Nancy Grace Exposure. Also, we don't know much about her, except what her sister offered- she was the baby of the family, she had no driver's license, her parents drove her to work at Olga's, also very odd for her age. Considering the videos of the party showing her drinking or with alcohol in hand, at a rowdy Heavy Metal gathering.it appears she likes to party. Was there a boyfriend? Were there any drug issues? Did her apparent sheltering by her family create rebellion within her. These are things that wouldn't be mentioned be the family for various reasons-possible denial.

It's not odd that the Sheriff would call off a search, if they don't know where to search. It would be good if the Sheriff would work with EquuSearch. Also, LE will often tell us they have no evidence of a crime. They tell us this whether they have evidence or not, if the evidence is not strong enough for an arrest. Take a look at some of the other cases on Websleuths. This is pretty standard. Check out Christina Morris' case. LE held back info/evidence for a considerable length of time until search warrants were released. It is a strong possibility that Christina is no longer with us, but LE says they are treating it as a missing person's case. It's pretty standard.

LE will have no liability if they conduct an investigation and it sounds like they are doing that. Heck, they wouldn't have liability if there was no investigation if LE had no reason to investigate. Here they do, because it is unusual for Chelsea not to be in touch with her family for such an extended period of time.

Prayers that she is home soon.

Salem (Written as a member, not a mod, so please feel free to disagree)

I am happy to contribute whatever photos I have of Chelsea to make a video flyer, I'll go through my memory cards tonight and see what I have. All the photos I have of Chelsea would be from the last eight years or so though, I'll see what else the family might have that they would be willing to share. Approximately how many photos would be needed? I have baby photos of her brother/my husband on hand unfortunately with him being the oldest and her being the youngest they are not in that many photos together.

In an ideal world we would print out the video frame by frame and messenger them to LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal