GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried, but I don't understand what I am looking at. It turns into just a dark pic that gives me nothing clear to see.

(interesting program, that Foroforensics page. I will have to play around with it sometime. FindHG....you may like it, /Foroforensics.com Just put in the link to the pic or choose it from your browser/photos.) It said it doesn't work with Safari. Chrome and Firefox should be good. Probably other browsers, but I don't know enough about it yet.

Will do, thanks.

It isn't "better graphics" ..... but something that you might find interesting with other pics when you are just playing around with photos of any kind. That is, if you are interested in photography details, I think. Of course, I don't have the eye for seeing things like you....:thinking:

I tried to find a similar mug (thanks smushbox) with no luck. I thought it looked like a rubber bottom, and the handle went all the way (attached at both ends). It does look like a dark line above her hand which could be a J from the Pilot Flying J, but that logo looked more pointed at the top of the J and has wings like a plane. At least that was how I saw it. I have had similar travel mugs.

Wonder if the party served hot drinks and had a variety of mugs available to guests. There was a caterer for food, I recall.

I tried, but it is too grainy, at least for me.

There's what looks like a triangle shadow, 90 deg., so it may be part of square graphic. If you follow the black line down from the white reflecting line, down past her thumb and down before her wrist, you may be able to see part of a square?

There's what looks like a triangle shadow, 90 deg., so it may be part of square graphic. If you follow the black line down from the white reflecting line, down past her thumb and down before her wrist, you may be able to see part of a square?

Could it be the bottom part of a J? As in the logo for the Pilot a Flying J Travel Center? I couldn't tell anything but a bunch of blurry darkness, though I could almost make out her hand.

BTW, I wonder if that vendor looking at the picture of the POI up thread as compared to the sketch would be the quickest way to answer the question?

Can't hurt to call it in to the tip line...

There is a visible similarity between the suspect in Kaitlyns case and the drawing in Chelseas/ But the cases seem so different.

This 27 yr old suspect groomed an underage girl online for months and lured her away. Very different scenario here.

However, maybe he was at the party and jumped on an opportunity, because he is a sex offender type? Could be.

Copco does make these in colors. I found a blue and red, no brown. Still looking. I do think this is the right mug. Those rubber grooves all around are to prevent the mug from jiggling around in the car's cup holder and only Copco makes that mug.
They look like they are distributed at bedbathandbeyond, Target, Walmart and Meijer to name a few...

Why a brown mug? I thought it looked silver in color. Do you see it as brown, momof? It does look very similar to Chelsea's mug.

The person of interest in the Kaitlin Walters case looks eerily like the sketch of the suspect in Chelsea's case. Difference is, in Kaitlin's case they have this guy's name. Maybe it is totally not related but I had to share this.
Here is a link to her case:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?267137-OH-Kaitlin-Walters-13-Burbank-31-December-2014
Here are 2 images of the person of interest in Kaitlin's case, next to the sketch of the person of interest in Chelsea's case.
257kumh.png

Wow - this is eerie! I agree, send in the report.

The person of interest in the Kaitlin Walters case looks eerily like the sketch of the suspect in Chelsea's case. Difference is, in Kaitlin's case they have this guy's name. Maybe it is totally not related but I had to share this.
Here is a link to her case:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?267137-OH-Kaitlin-Walters-13-Burbank-31-December-2014
Here are 2 images of the person of interest in Kaitlin's case, next to the sketch of the person of interest in Chelsea's case.
257kumh.png

Burbank is only roughly two and a half hours from Frenchtown Township.....! And the suspect is from KY.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420605271.880200.jpg

Is there a way to email in a possible tip? Or only call?

I've sent one they replied back.
tellthesheriff@monroemi.org

Thank you so much! You're great to do this, keep an eye out, and to compare. It would have passed me by even if I'd seen it, without your notice. Though I agree with katykidd about the great difference in ages, the grooming part, and the variety of method, for lack of better word - the resemblance, however wishful seems remarkable if you take it feature by feature. Hopefully, the vendor may be able to tell. Where would that leave possible ties to Julia?

maybe this helps?
possible logo.png
The shadow under her thumb.png

He isnt on any state sex offender registries or Kentucky offender search.

27y yrs old, grooms a 13 year old, changes appearances as seen in those two pix, not an RSO, and now by looks only, possibly tied to Chelsea's disappearance, there's a chance he may have had financial issues? How can he be so unknown? Fake ID? Seems to be wearing the same shirt in both pictures, gray-blueish with black buttons, tacky tie, ceiling fan in the background (common in Kentucky?), has some space, what looks like a living room around him, lights off leading to some hallway. He knows how to take pictures. His elbows reminded me of this guy, just probably because he knows how to handle a camera in the selfie, and that he's tall, though the chances are very low they're the same guy.

There is certainly enough of a resemblance to merit a close look. That said, the sketch shows someone with a pointy chin and this guy has a square chin. Not necessarily a perfect science, but that jumped out at me.

I'm sure I'm not the only person here who has become frustrated with the seeming lack of progress in Chelsea's case. That said, within the past 24 hours, there have been major developments in two local cases.

*Detroit police have two significant leads in the shootings - including one death - of Grosse Pointe teens in Detroit last month.

*A suspect (possible serial rapist) has been arrested in the rape of an 11-year-old girl in Highland Park (Detroit enclave).

I continue to hope and pray that there will soon be a major break in Chelsea's disappearance. :please:

Why a brown mug? I thought it looked silver in color. Do you see it as brown, momof? It does look very similar to Chelsea's mug.

It looks brown with marble texture to me. Do you think CB is holding a silver mug?
It is definitely a Copco mug. No other company uses the rubber ridges. I bet they have a patent on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Renayz23