GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Channel 4 update at 5:00: Search will continue in the Flat Rock location. Canines were used in today's searches. Volunteers also participated in searches of the area. A fabric leaf was found but wasn't part of Chelsea's costume. No details about what parts of Chelsea's costume were found or the condition of what was found.

I think this new evidence, if conclusive, rules out the notion that she wandered off and had gotten lost somewhere. 13 miles is an awfully long way to "wander off" to.

Pretty much confirms that Chelsea got into a vehicle, most likely with someone she knew and trusted. :moo:

Thanks for the link, dmc43613, they had to spent two days searching this land, the potential evidence was found in there as Jonathan Calson, points out (The Now Detroit WXYZ TV). No news from the Brucks, yet. This is a horrible roller coaster, and on Easter. Mrs. Bruck is a very devout woman.
View attachment 72452
View attachment 72459

From earlier 5:05 am Detroit time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOIrEHyPh14

I did hear Kassie make comments in some of the videos we have seen. She is not saying much about the items found, but acknowledges the weather was not conducive to thorough search and they could have overlooked things easily.

Has anyone calculated the approximate distance and drive-time from the site of the Halloween party to the abandoned building in Flat Rock?

See posts I made yesterday, #152 and 153, three different routes, about 20 minutes. I wonder if Chelsea might possibly have gone willingly to have a bit of a rendezvous that turned ugly. That would be awful, but the other alternative is she was taken completely unwillingly. JMO

Thanks for the link, dmc43613, they had to spent two days searching this land, the potential evidence was found in there as Jonathan Carlson, points out (The Now Detroit WXYZ TV). No news from the Brucks, yet. This is a horrible roller coaster, and on Easter. Mrs. Bruck is a very devout woman.
View attachment 72452

View attachment 72462
View attachment 72463
View attachment 72465
View attachment 72464

:bump:

Just a reminder: If your link appears to have ******* within it, that means it is a site that Websleuths does not allow links to. If you have a question about whether a link is allowed or not feel free to ask a mod. Thank you.

I think I may have found the abandoned building being searched. Will include the map. If you watch the clearer daytime video, it looks very much like the map building. Behind a fence, another building near it, same number "windows". The video clearly shows a lot of the graffiti, too.

The building appears to be just off Vreeland on Peters, almost directly across Deer Creek Rd.

video with clear view of building is just below the main video, second one. http://www.wxyz.com/news/police-continue-search-for-missing-chelsea-bruck

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 281
Map of area: building on right side, lower corner. Notice the watery/swampy area over to the right of the pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 283
More photos of the search area, all from the WXYZ video screenshots

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 105
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 110
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 110
More photos of the search area, all from the WXYZ video screenshots

Those are great quality, Spellie, thanks a bunch.

Looks like fresher paint on the outside, very little fading or water damage. Looks like meth activity inside, with faded and fresher markings, the "A" in a circle, found elsewhere (like the big emblazoned occult star found as a tattoo on the torso of one of dancers really getting into at BM's bash that night, usual symbols) etc... if people have been coming in and out of this place all this time as the markings suggest, why would the evidence come to light now? Again, the tip, who called it in?

Apparently there is still a significant LE presence in the area of Gibraltar Rd before Hall Rd.

Thanks for the link, dmc43613, they had to spent two days searching this land, the potential evidence was found in there as Jonathan Carlson, points out (The Now Detroit WXYZ TV). No news from the Brucks, yet. This is a horrible roller coaster, and on Easter. Mrs. Bruck is a very devout woman.
View attachment 72452

View attachment 72462
View attachment 72463
View attachment 72465
View attachment 72464

JUST AN FYI: I don't think your pics belong with the Chelsea story. They mixed in some pics from a fire in Rochester Hills with the captions that belonged to Chelsea. Orchard Lake Rd. is nowhere near Monroe area.

Apparently there is still a significant LE presence in the area of Gibraltar Rd before Hall Rd.

Interesting, I wonder what's going on there. I heard on tonight's news that the search has ended at the abandoned warehouse building.

JUST AN FYI: I don't think your pics belong with the Chelsea story. They mixed in some pics from a fire in Rochester Hills with the captions that belonged to Chelsea. Orchard Lake Rd. is nowhere near Monroe area.

Thanks, I was having trouble locating it, but you seems to have found it.

Do you now anything about the area, locally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966