GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They must be zeroing in on something. I sure hope they will have LE peeps guarding the area to prevent lookiloo's.

I hope they have dogs involved.

I'm not sure, I think there was someone who reported finding an artificial plant leaf in a ditch and posted pics on the HFCB FB page, but I do not think it was from Chelsea's costume.

From what is being reported, her costume top was found, but there are so many reports right now.

I think I may have found the abandoned building being searched. Will include the map. If you watch the clearer daytime video, it looks very much like the map building. Behind a fence, another building near it, same number "windows". The video clearly shows a lot of the graffiti, too.

The building appears to be just off Vreeland on Peters, almost directly across Deer Creek Rd.

video with clear view of building is just below the main video, second one. http://www.wxyz.com/news/police-continue-search-for-missing-chelsea-bruck

Omg. That building is really scary. :(
(Image attached at post #232)

I did hear Kassie make comments in some of the videos we have seen. She is not saying much about the items found, but acknowledges the weather was not conducive to thorough search and they could have overlooked things easily.

See posts I made yesterday, #152 and 153, three different routes, about 20 minutes. I wonder if Chelsea might possibly have gone willingly to have a bit of a rendezvous that turned ugly. That would be awful, but the other alternative is she was taken completely unwillingly. JMO

I read someplace early on that there was an after-party. Not sure where it was or whether Chelsea might have gone with someone.

Thanks, I was having trouble locating it, but you seems to have found it.

Do you now anything about the area, locally?

Unfortunately, I don't.

I'm not sure, I think there was someone who reported finding an artificial plant leaf in a ditch and posted pics on the HFCB FB page, but I do not think it was from Chelsea's costume.

From what is being reported, her costume top was found, but there are so many reports right now.

i saw it on WXYZ news tonight. Zip they showed the woman from the trailer park across the road saying she had found a few things... a green artificial leaf that was determined to not be from Chelsea's costume, a bright yellow fuzzy thing, and I think I saw something bright green. So things they were definitely found, but may have no connection.

One mile radius...?

jmo.

Not sure, margarita. Here is a map that might help

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 279
Omg. That building is really scary. :(
(Image attached at post #232)

My thought exactly! What a terrible place to wind up in the presence of evil with. Should knock down places like that...

Considering distance to where party was, 13miles if correct, surprised it wasn't checked sooner... Maybe it was, and the evidence there was brought there by ? sometime later...

Reminds me a bit of the empty, ugly shed where Sierra Lamar's purse was found just outside... a lesson to be learned in searching is to go out an look into empty creepy structures..

Okay, sorry, going on a bit her... just struck by what a horrible place to have one's life end in...

Quite a coincidence that he is from FLAT rock, and that is where the search has gone. He doesn't look too much like the sketch-man to me, though. I did see two "friends" who had a bit of resemblance, on his FB.

I hope the DNA results don't take too long and gives some valuable evidence.

BBM above...those two are both FB friends with the HOST of the BIG BASH FWIW.

Have they confirmed whether the cell phone found belongs to Chelsea?...

The original search radius was 10-12 miles from the site of the Halloween bash. Seems like the abandoned building was just outside that perimeter :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966