Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, clu.

There's a place right next to the tracks near there, are those big round things the same type of thing used as tables at BM's party? Just curious, not implying connection or anything, looking around.

here

Those round things are rolled steel stock that weigh thousands of pounds, don't think they would be used as tables.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2015-04-06 at 12.51.57 AM - Edited.png
    Screenshot 2015-04-06 at 12.51.57 AM - Edited.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 258
Wonder if a tip means someone stumbled across the costume, or knew to look there?

The big spools?

There's a sign outside the warehouse at about 1:55 in the video. Look familiar to anyone?

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/new-clue-in-missing-chelsea-bruck-case/32205968

It looks "lit up" in the video, like a TV screen would be. I have no clue what it might be. Nice catch.

Clu, I cannot imagine how someone would know to look here. Remote, hidden area, perhaps used by transients or for drug use? Kids "partying"? It doesn't seem likely to just stumble upon it, though there could be occasional checks on the property by owners or their reps? Was it called or did someone have inside knowledge, personal acknowledgement or from something another person indicated? So many possibilities right now. I wonder if anyone was doing a search this weekend in that area.

I will check back in the morning. Praying for answers.

It looks "lit up" in the video, like a TV screen would be. I have no clue what it might be. Nice catch.

Clu, I cannot imagine how someone would know to look here. Remote, hidden area, perhaps used by transients or for drug use? Kids "partying"? It doesn't seem likely to just stumble upon it, though there could be occasional checks on the property by owners or their reps? Was it called or did someone have inside knowledge, personal acknowledgement or from something another person indicated? So many possibilities right now. I wonder if anyone was doing a search this weekend in that area.

I will check back in the morning. Praying for answers.

It seems to be standing on two sticks, a painting or picture of the Great Lakes maybe? Looks new, weird, not worn. I brightened it a to see it better.

Prayers for Chelsea's family, and especially for Kassie to speak with MSM tonight. Kilen and Chelsea's brother, your sweet family are in my thoughts and prayers. Give your daughter a big hug from me. I'm sure this Easter was not near what it should be. Take care.

I hope this is the break her family has been waiting for. In the video clip there appeared to be snow on the ground yet. I guess I was just surprised...I live on the other side of the state, my son lives in A2 and for some reason thought they had warmer temps than we did. I do remember a friend that lives near Lake Erie talking about a dump of six inches recently tho.

I hope this is the break her family has been waiting for. In one of the pics there appeared to be snow on the ground yet. Is that a current pic and do we know from what date?

It's not snow. If you're able to watch the video linked it may be clearer. It looks like a mount of dirt and debris piled and overgrown, to the side of the structure.

It's not snow. If you're able to watch the video linked it may be clearer. It looks like a mount of dirt and debris piled and overgrown, to the side of the structure.
That looks like snow to me.

Attachments

• Where%20police%20were%20searching.jpg
    Where%20police%20were%20searching.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 234
We did not get snow here recently and I have not seen any in the fields, either. It does "look" like the road is snow covered, but I think it is just the lighting. I am not sure if that is a dirt road or an old once-thin-paved area filled with potholes. We are well known to have horrendous potholes on both the paved and dirt roads in the county.

Maybe this WDIV pic is a little clearer?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 270
Thanks Spellbound, that shot is clearer. My friend that got the snow lives outside of Flint but I thought surely all the snow near Monroe would be gone...but this is Michigan, didn't the UP get snow 2 days ago, lol!

I wonder what triggered the tipster to give the info now?

One of our posters here in Michigan (BetteDavisEyes) said earlier that she had several inches of snow a week or so ago, but we did not get it here.

I heard on the television news this morning that the costume has been sent for DNA testing, I do not remember which channel we had on, probably WDIV.

Many thanks for the overnight posts. DH and I :offtobed: after the Passover scene in The Ten Commandments and were fast asleep for the 11:00 news. Hoping and :praying: that this is a major break in the case and that Chelsea will soon be found and brought home to her family.

Where is that now...MSP in Lansing?

Yes. Let's hope the DNA testing on the costume is promptly expedited in this high-profile missing person case. MSP crime lab is notorious for taking weeks or even months to process evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966