GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much Kilen for being here with us and keeping us up on the latest. We all care so very much about this dear girl, and your whole family.

I don't think they are. Unless buzzards, but I don't know how active they are in the winter.

No matter what you read, the buzzards are here nearly year-round. They are very active ..... maybe not as much in winter, but they are around and seen. They seem to be increasing in numbers, too.

Of all the horrors I can imagine, I cannot begin to comprehend what Chelsea's momma is going through right now, and what she will have to cope with after IDing her daughter. :(

I am devastated for the family to have to go through this. Just want to sit and cry for them. Prayers their strength and faith can continue to be with them.

Thomas Claypool, property owner was just on the WXYZ news. The poor man appears to be on oxygen.

The Toledo area news stations seem to usually have more coverage on our county than the other channels here. Might want to follow these, also:

ToledoNewsNow.com
Facebook/WTOL11
@ToledoNewsNow

As traumatizing as it must be to find earthly remains on one's property, Mr. Claypool can find some solace in knowing he is helping a dear soul find their way home

Locals, which link should be use to watch the online stream in 40 mins?

I imagine the press conference will be televised on any/all of our local stations, but can not find a link to a livestream. That WTOL link might work.... or it will be on local news reports at their regular scheduled times. gah... frustrating. WDIV.com has been real good, also WXYZ.com. WTOL.com. ToledoNewsNow.com

sorry I can't give you a better answer

I'm hoping that WDIV will preempt Wheel of Fortune rerun that generally airs at 7:00 on Saturday. After the press conference, DH and I are going to watch a movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand