GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
??? I do not understand your reply, Ibiz

Sure, what I'm saying is I don't know how skeletal the remains can be after being frozen all winter.

I'm talking about the news articles claiming skeletal remains found.

The police confirmed on arrival yesterday that the remains were female. They would not be able to do this if they were just looking at a skeleton.

Also, they asking the family to come identify the body. I don't think they would do that if the remains were skeletal.

On another note, I just found that buzzards don't hang out in Michigan in the winter.

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/serial-murder

"Most serial killers have very defined geographic areas of operation. They conduct their killings within comfort zones that are often defined by an anchor point (e.g. place of residence, employment, or residence of a relative). Serial murderers will, at times, spiral their activities outside of their comfort zone, when their confidence has grown through experience or to avoid detection. Very few serial murderers travel interstate to kill."

much more at link

(important note: FBI defines a serial killer as someone who has killed two or more unrelated victims/in separate crimes, IIRC)

What's the pattern if they're first starting out, especially in groups?

Same report on WWJ as that from an hour ago. Identification of body found in Carleton could be known later today or tomorrow. Family member(s) and/or friend(s) to make positive ID at office of Wayne County Medical Examiner.

Sure, what I'm saying is I don't know how skeletal the remains can be after being frozen all winter.

I'm talking about the news articles claiming skeletal remains found.

The police confirmed on arrival yesterday that the remains were female. They would not be able to do this if they were just looking at a skeleton.

Also, they asking the family to come identify the body. I don't think they would do that if the remains were skeletal.

On another note, I just found that buzzards don't hang out in Michigan in the winter.
A woman's pelvic bone is visually distinctly different than a man's, in adulthood. Also, since it sounds like she was buried, there would be a less likely chance of buzzards hanging about.

I wonder if they found the wig buried too, thus causing a larger area of dirt to be removed to preserve all possible evidence.... the heavy bag.

If the body was buried and the truck unearthed it this implies to me someone who has done this before. Also removing all the clothes suggests this. It almost has to be someone from the party.

Gig, I'm not sure that that's a match. There are lots of points of similarity, but the orientation of the road seems wrong. The tree trunks seem to be casting shadows perpendicular to the road direction. The sun would have to be shining from the northwest to cast perpendicular shadows on the satellite photo road, I believe. I don't think you can get that angle from a winter sun, even in the late afternoon.

GigTu, can you please mark that spot on a map for me and post it?

If the body was buried and the truck unearthed it this implies to me someone who has done this before. Also removing all the clothes suggests this. It almost has to be someone from the party.

A woman's pelvic bone is visually distinctly different than a man's, in adulthood. Also, since it sounds like she was buried, there would be a less likely chance of buzzards hanging about.

I wonder if they found the wig buried too, thus causing a larger area of dirt to be removed to preserve all possible evidence.... the heavy bag.

Also, they almost built a house right over the remains. Therefore they might not of ever been found.

Sounds like she was buried.

The unclothed body of a woman was uncovered Friday by workers trying to free a stuck dump truck at a home construction site near Briar Hill Road and Will Carleton Road in Ash Township.

Unless this was premeditated and not a random incident that someone attempted to cover up quickly, I think the body must have been placed in a shallow grave. This would explain the body being unearthed as dirt was moved by a construction vehicle.

The word uncovered doesn't necessarily mean buried in the context that it was used. But we shall know soon.

For those who wish to, now would be a very good time to surround the Bruck's with prayer.

Even the possibility makes my heart hurt. Hugs and prayers for Chelsea's loved ones.

In case anyone wants to know, the Wayne County Medical Examiner's Office in is midtown Detroit near the Detroit Medical Center campus. Accessed from Monroe area via I-75.

The word uncovered doesn't necessarily mean buried in the context that it was used. But we shall know soon.

For those who wish to, now would be a very good time to surround the Bruck's with prayer.

It sounds like some piece of heavy machinery may have become stuck on something that may have been unwieldy enough make it stuck?

Dang media people! That headline was very misleading

Kilen, I see you on here now. Should we be expecting an update from LE today?
God Bless you and your family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member