GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think someone will need to drive there, then walk that path and look at the house pic above.
Yes. In my theory, it is a white garage. And not the house closest to the tracks, but the second one down (has green labels on it).

They just pulled a woman's body from the water at pointe mouilee, which is about 40 minutes east of where they found the body yesterday. Police believe they know who it is.

http://thenewsherald.com/articles/2015/04/25/news/doc553bb6df2f8ce269109126.txt
From the article:
“I thought it was some Halloween decoration at first,” Griffor said. “I went and got my fiance. She is in nursing and has seen these things before. She said it was real.”

March 19
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...earch-woman-missing-halloween-party/25021411/ :(
Several law enforcement agencies are searching a patch of the Lake Erie shore in Monroe County for a woman who disappeared in October.

I could not find any source that states a killer prefers to dump a body in a comfort zone area. It seems plausible, but again, I could find nothing to link to as a source of this information. I'm stating it *could be* a fallacy and I believe it is. I am not an expert by any means, it's just my opinion (as stated). Could someone please cite a source?

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/serial-murder

"Most serial killers have very defined geographic areas of operation. They conduct their killings within comfort zones that are often defined by an anchor point (e.g. place of residence, employment, or residence of a relative). Serial murderers will, at times, spiral their activities outside of their comfort zone, when their confidence has grown through experience or to avoid detection. Very few serial murderers travel interstate to kill."

much more at link

(important note: FBI defines a serial killer as someone who has killed two or more unrelated victims/in separate crimes, IIRC)

Is anyone besides me feeling anxious and jumpy with anticipation? I have some things to do around the house today but can't seem to concentrate or stay focused on anything. I keep coming here for updates. I think we might know before the end of the day whether or not the remains that were found yesterday are those of dear, sweet Chelsea Bruck.

From the article:
“I thought it was some Halloween decoration at first,” Griffor said. “I went and got my fiance. She is in nursing and has seen these things before. She said it was real.”

March 19
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...earch-woman-missing-halloween-party/25021411/ :(
Several law enforcement agencies are searching a patch of the Lake Erie shore in Monroe County for a woman who disappeared in October.

Considering the circumstances, I would think that's not related to this case.

(Police say they know who that woman was)

I haven't followed as closely as I did in the beginning, Chelsea went missing a couple of weeks after my friend and I found it hard to focus for a while. Strange that my friends body was found not too long ago too, just over a couple weeks ago. So have I got this right? 2 bodies found now? Could either one possibly be Chelsea? Or is one more likely? Sorry I'm just a bit confused. the ME can't identify but family may? Did Chelsea have a tattoo? Identifying mark that family could confirm?

I haven't followed as closely as I did in the beginning, Chelsea went missing a couple of weeks after my friend and I found it hard to focus for a while. Strange that my friends body was found not too long ago too, just over a couple weeks ago. So have I got this right? 2 bodies found now? Could either one possibly be Chelsea? Or is one more likely? Sorry I'm just a bit confused. the ME can't identify but family may? Did Chelsea have a tattoo? Identifying mark that family could confirm?
Yes, Chelsea had an anchor tattoo behind her ear.

Considering the circumstances, I would think that's not related to this case.

(Police say they know who that woman was)
I agree they are not, I just remembered that they had searched the same place for Chelsea so I provided the link.

I'm fairly confident Chelsea has finally been found in Carleton, MI.

Ah that's right, thank you! I knew there was something there in my memory but couldn't put my finger on it.

Great to see you skibaboo. Hope the weather's Springly for you.

Chelsea's anchor tattoo behind her ear was in honor of her brother's service.

Yes. In my theory, it is a white garage. And not the house closest to the tracks, but the second one down (has green labels on it).
I wanted to also note that when you explore around street view, you can see the garage is white, and the roofline is pitched in the same direction as the one with the fighters. Also, there is a white truck parked behind that garage, which can be seen when zooming in the arial view. You can see the truck bed clearly.

If the remains are skeletal as is being reported there would be no tatoo,no fingerprints, only teeth to ID .Most dentists take teeth Xrays. This should not be a hard ID.

On weekends when there are no daytime TV news broadcasts, I rely on WWJ radio (CBS affiliate) for updates. Just heard after 2:00 national news that family/friends of Chelsea Bruck are expected at the office of the Wayne County Medical Examiner sometime today to identify the body that was found yesterday. :(

Great to see you skibaboo. Hope the weather's Springly for you.

Chelsea's anchor tattoo behind her ear was in honor of her brother's service.

Thank you FHG. It has been lovely but now it's raining and chilly and we have the possibility of Snow next week. Yep. none ALL winter and we get to May and it may snow. British weather at it's finest lol

Is anyone besides me feeling anxious and jumpy with anticipation? I have some things to do around the house today but can't seem to concentrate or stay focused on anything. I keep coming here for updates. I think we might know before the end of the day whether or not the remains that were found yesterday are those of dear, sweet Chelsea Bruck.

Me, too, BetteDavidEyes: just can't concentrate or get done what I need to. Will be at a church dinner/auction tonight, normally an event I look forward to every year. But know I will be clued to my iphone. I hope for answers soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966