GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The kill styles and location found are so completely different. Don't SKs usually stick to a certain style simply perfect their method with each kill?

I hypothesize there is more than one involved, but they share similar "interests".

The kill styles and location found are so completely different. Don't SKs usually stick to a certain style simply perfect their method with each kill?

Yes. They could very well be connected, but they are both very different. Julia's murder was more personal, where Chelsea's disappearance seems random and more like a crime of opportunity.

Is it actually a cement-lined canal?

Finals week begins on Monday so I have to make myself scarce. I just want to clarify that I am not making any claims, only looking at different links that could exist between the two cases. I'm not making a claim that they are / or aren't connected, that either is the act of a SK / SR these are merely tangents I looked at today. The side tangent about awareness space is especially intriguing to me - but it will have to wait until after exams.

And non-serial killers? First-timers?
I have been holding off on posting till confirmation of identification but IMO this is a couple of young first timers. But possibly only one pushed it over the edge and others felt guilt and threatened to tell ( Hero cover up story) and they found out someone was going to build on that property. All evidence was left in comfort zones very close.

We can go from town to town along railroad tracks where i live .... you can get from one end of our county to the other .... there were little spots to stop and drink. People even threw keg parties 10ft away from the tracks .... surprisingly the train conductors never bothered us or contacted le about us being that close to the tracks. My little 98 gran prix made it down there a few times.

Family asked to identify body found in Monroe County
By Robert Allen, Detroit Free Press, 12:31 pm, edt, Apr 25, 15

The ME said

"an autopsy conducted Saturday morning was inconclusive, and more investigation is needed to confirm how the woman died. But it's expected that friends or family will be able to identify the remains, possibly today, said Wayne County Medical Examiner's Office spokesman Ryan Bridges."

As far as I know the clothing and/or items that were recovered on Easter are still away for DNA testing and have still not been confirmed as Chelsea's.

Family asked to identify body found in Monroe County
By Robert Allen, Detroit Free Press, 12:31 pm, edt, Apr 25, 15

The ME said

"an autopsy conducted Saturday morning was inconclusive, and more investigation is needed to confirm how the woman died. But it's expected that friends or family will be able to identify the remains, possibly today, said Wayne County Medical Examiner's Office spokesman Ryan Bridges."

Oh gosh, surrounding the Bruck family with prayer. This is so heartbreaking.

Detroit News just released a timeline from the beginning and they have stated that "as of right now, NO connection has been made between the clothes found and Chelsea. Tests have not come back.
http://www.wxyz.com/news/timeline-of-the-chelsea-bruck-case

Good Lord...How can the ME not figure out who this is?? I don't get that at all. How can they not match dental records? They are saying the family could identify but they cannot? That is really awful that someone from the family is going to have to do that..

Finals week begins on Monday so I have to make myself scarce. I just want to clarify that I am not making any claims, only looking at different links that could exist between the two cases. I'm not making a claim that they are / or aren't connected, that either is the act of a SK / SR these are merely tangents I looked at today. The side tangent about awareness space is especially intriguing to me - but it will have to wait until after exams.

Good luck with your finals! Looking forward to having you back on the thread soon. :grouphug:

Okay, tell me if you think the path pictured on the left (in winter months) could possibly be the same path that has a green arrow (in green months) on the right.
briar hill screen.jpg

As far as I know the clothing and/or items that were recovered on Easter are still away for DNA testing and have still not been confirmed as Chelsea's.

Thank you for being here with us to keep things clear.

You have our continued thoughts and prayers.

We'll be here until all the answers are in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966