GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my. This is making me sick. This is the area we have been talking about the past few days !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Almost exactly the area rosesfromangels pointed out, as close as any one could guess.

Please join me in thought and prayer for Chelsea's family. :praying:

I am just speechless: I studied the maps this a.m., looking at the rr tracks, Briar Hill Rd. and Will Carleton. I was close by there today but on a tight schedule: more time tomorrow a.m. so planned to drive all the roads there then. This is the area you all have been focusing on: amazing! I am sad, sick and praying for her family. I do want her found, but, of course, hoping for a happy ending..

I/her brother didn't know anything at least until about fifteen minutes ago, I don't have any information in addition to what the news articles have already said unfortunately :( .

Kilen

Glad you're here. I'm sorry for what you all are going through. I hope you have news soon.

You have my prayers and love, please extend the same to your family on my behalf.

Snow has preserved the body and DNA of others. If it is Chelsea this would explain the partial decomposition.

update, per WXYZ..... found at Briar Hill and Newburg Roads, @ 1/4 mile from the RR tracks

Watching it now on Detroit news

For those of you more experienced at this type of thing, how long generally how long does it take to identify?

Please join me in thought and prayer for Chelsea's family. :praying:

Honestly you guys, I have been crying for the last half hour. I believe Chelsea is finally coming home, but we must wait and see.
Yes, prayers are in order BDE.

For those of you more experienced at this type of thing, how long generally how long does it take to identify?
If they have teeth xrays of Chelsea 1 hour. Usually LE will hold a press confrence within 3-5 hours.

Wxyz channel 7 said the police are searching a quarter mile from the rail road tracks near trees. Area was shown live.

I am sick to my stomach. So heartbreaking darn it if it is her

Kilen, my heart goes out to all of you. Special thoughts for Chelsea's brother and you, being away from the center of the family right now. :grouphug:

I feel like I have stopped breathing .... holding my breath until we have an identity. I so want Chelsea home, so if this is her ..... sigh ...... too hard to put into words.

Snow has preserved the body and DNA of others. If it is Chelsea this would explain the partial decomposition.

We've had a brutal winter too so that should be helpful.

This is such an awful double-edged sword. I want Chelsea to be found, but not like this. Either way this is someone's family member.

Her brother is currently driving back from PA where he has been for work this week back to CT where we live, I'm wondering if I should just tell him to turn around and drive out to Michigan but he's already been on the road for almost five hours so he's close to home not sure he should try to drive an additional 12-14 hours right now.

If he is closer to home, let him get there, Kilen. That much longer to drive when agitated might not be a good idea. And it would not be impossible to be someone else's relative. We are all on edge, but our hearts are aching along with you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc