GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Channel 4 has been updating the story every 15-20 minutes. Another report from the scene (Priya Mann) at 6:00PM.

Kilen,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :grouphug:

Her brother is currently driving back from PA where he has been for work this week back to CT where we live, I'm wondering if I should just tell him to turn around and drive out to Michigan but he's already been on the road for almost five hours so he's close to home not sure he should try to drive an additional 12-14 hours right now.

Kilen

Is there anyone around you can call to come be with you as you wait for him?

I took a couple of screenshots for those who couldn't watch, the area is 1/4 mile behind where the reporter is standing in pic 1..
WXYZ has been coming back with updates, and Im sure both WXYZ and WDIV will keep updating. If youre not in the area you can access the live streams throughout the night

Screenshot (1).pngScreenshot.pngScreenshot (5).png

Kilen I would wait for him to return and let him hear the news in person when he has the arms of a loved one right there. I worry about him driving with this weighing on his mind. Would it be possible financially to start researching flights to Michigan so he doesn't have to drive while tired and stressed.

Too late for that one of his sisters already called him when he was on the road, he called and told me. He's at least coming home tonight, he may head to Michigan in the morning.

From WDIV: Body was discovered late this afternoon. Bruck family has been notified.

Too late for that one of his sisters already called him when he was on the road, he called and told me. He's at least coming home tonight, he may head to Michigan in the morning.

We're here for you Kilen, if you need anything, just ask.

My heart is with the family. My hats off to the websleuthers.

I really dont want it to be Chelsea there, but reality asks who else would it be? Especially in this area.. I read the post earlier how someone said there was still a possibility she were being held somewhere, to be found alive. I went with that hope pretty quickly. On the other hand just like everyone else I wanted her to be found asap if that wasnt the case, for her family.

The person who owns the land alerted police to the female body per wxyz

Do you think they only mentioned Chelsea because people would make that connection anyways? Or that they have a great possibility it could be her but can't say for sure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think they only mentioned Chelsea because people would make that connection anyways? Or that they have a great possibility it could be her but can't say for sure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speculating it is the latter.

Toledo News WTVG Channel 13 said body was discovered about 2 p.m. by a homeowner, moving dirt around on his property.

You can see the road running parallel to the tracks that accesses this area in 2nd pic. Someone would have to be very familiar to this area to know to enter this way IMO

Screenshot (8).pngScreenshot (10).png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member