GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're exaclty right on all counts, Klynn3, I agree. I've been held up at a gun point more than once, and each time, though I can picture their faces, I was useless at describing them and fortunately others were able to get a better glimpse.

yikes!!! luckily I never had that experience but i've alway heard that your experience is typical and most people being held up focus on the gun and remember little about the face of the person.

Originally Posted by Forager
I'm sold. Very nice. (I especially admired your getting the imagery dates. I'm going to have to figure out how that's done.)

How about the longer, five and a half mile drive to get from that site at Briar Hill Rd. to the Peters Rd., Flat Rock area (in which parts of Chelsea's costume were found) via the tracks, with a car? I've read comments by members local to the area suggesting that it could be driven. I've tried to eyeball the Google Maps satellite imagery for an answer, but was only able to conclude that I wouldn't have the courage to.

no idea about that, but if it was me no way would i do that even if I could because it would look so out of place anyone who happened to see it would likely remember it. I would try to move as incognito as possible till I had to get off road to get back somewhere secluded.

And again, sold! Very sensible.

I understand exactly what you're saying. It's apparent that the sketch is off in some sort of way. I am confident, if it wasn't off or distorted then our POI wouldn't still be a mystery. Additionally, way back when...I had my own suspicions over the individual who provided the sketch. I wish we knew more about him. Is he from the area? His age? How many events (like this) has he worked in the past? How familiar is he w/ the band? What company does he represent? What was he actually selling? What time did he arrive/leave the party? Has he sponsored or been apart of any of the bands events since 10/25 event?

Thank you Klynn that was my point. I'm not saying anything bad but just a thought to throw out there. I feel since nobody knows that anything is a possibility. So often I feel too much is dissected from what I post.

What the two of you consider is very important here and it seems may go to that crux of why the POI does not seem to materialize in the midst of all these people who have known each other or of each other or had ties for quite a while. It would be interesting to know if the status of the vendor's witnessing them leave, or what the POI looked like, has changed. The other thing that stands out is the high school acquaintance who was said to have seen her by the fire, moments before she was said to have been seen with the POI. I think Chelsea would have had to have walked through the tent to get to vendor they speak of, from the fire, so she should have been caught on videos as security cameras had been positioned throughout the night, besides the ones roaming around. Had she taken the other direction, toward the back of the bonfire to the parking area it would have been darker, though a straighter shot and she would have had no chance to run into the vendor, it seems to me, if you check the possible layout of the party on the map.

What the two of you consider is very important here and it seems may go to that crux of why the POI does not seem to materialize in the midst of all these people who have known each other or of each other or had ties for quite a while. It would be interesting to know if the status of the vendor's witnessing them leave, or what the POI looked like, has changed. The other thing that stands out is the high school acquaintance who was said to have seen her by the fire, moments before she was said to have been seen with the POI. I think Chelsea would have had to have walked through the tent to get to vendor they speak of, from the fire, so she should have been caught on videos as security cameras had been positioned throughout the night, besides the ones roaming around. Had she taken the other direction, toward the back of the bonfire to the parking area it would have been darker, though a straighter shot and she would have had no chance to run into the vendor, it seems to me, if you check the possible layout of the party on the map.
Something else I took away from the PC and I will see if I can snip it from our transcript...when the Detective was asked about the sketch, he had "No Comment". That sketch has been out there front and center this whole time, why No Comment now? Not even "We are still looking for him" or nothing.

Did anyone else find that odd or is that a standard response?

"How about that sketch that was released a while back?
We cannot comment at this time on that either"

Something else I took away from the PC and I will see if I can snip it from our transcript...when the Detective was asked about the sketch, he had "No Comment". That sketch has been out there front and center this whole time, why No Comment now? Not even "We are still looking for him" or nothing.

Did anyone else find that odd or is that a standard response?

"How about that sketch that was released a while back?
We cannot comment at this time on that either"

Yes, I did, dmc. Also that they ended the PC with a request for information based not so much on the sketch still, but more as to where the case rests today. I've been going back and forth with that forever, it seems, so Kassie's very clear interview posted up thread, went some way to reassure me.

Seems quiet in the case while LE awaits results from forensics testing on whatever items of Chelsea's were located at the abandoned warehouse and/or before or after that discovery. I expect to see some movement forward - perhaps an arrest/s - at that time. :waiting:

Kilen

If you happen to check in, know that thoughts and prayers for you, your mom and your family continue unabated.

Seems quiet in the case while LE awaits results from forensics testing on whatever items of Chelsea's were located at the abandoned warehouse and/or before or after that discovery. I expect to see some movement forward - perhaps an arrest/s - at that time. :waiting:

Agree. I think LE already figured out who the man in the sketch is. HB may already have sung like a bird (pun intended). Once the results of the autopsy and of the clothing and other evidence are known, I think (and hope) there will be an arrest.

Checking the updates here and marking my spot.
Makes me :furious: to think Chelsea was tossed out like garbage ! And to have to receive a loved ones' remains in that condition ? At least her family knows where she is now, but that has to be scant comfort.
She had every right to live out her life.

Walk with the angels, Chelsea !

May justice be swift and harsh.
:moo:

Does anyone remember if our earlier threads included any sort of timeline or sequence of events related to the party? I thought we put something together but I can't remember. Anyways, something that I have always found strange is the sequence of events presented at LE's 1st PC. I reviewed the PC today.

11:00pm-Chelsea arrives w/ friend #1 (friend who drove her to the party).

11:00pm-12:15am-Chelsea was hanging out w/ friends. Around 12:15am her and her friends began to get separated

12:30am-Chelsea text Friend #1 from someone else's phone. Friend #1 tells Chelsea to come get her phone. Chelsea sends Friend #2 to get her phone from Friend #1. Friend # 1 leaves the party.

12:45am- Chelsea walks into a pole injuring top of her nose/head. (Yet, we have seen photos w/ a time stamp of 1:30am...Chelsea doesn't appear to be injured. I guess we concluded that the time stamp on the pictures must be wrong).

1:07am: Chelsea calls friend #1 explains she hurt herself. Friend #1 tells Chelsea Friend # 2 has her phone.

Friend #2 spends an hour or so looking for Chelsea but can't find her anywhere. She leaves the party w/ Chelsea's phone.

2:00am-another mutual friend sees Chelsea near fire...ask her if she wants a ride home. Chelsea declines the ride.

3am-3:10am-Chelsea speaks to a female from school and uses her phone to call a friend (we assume to ask her for a ride home). The friend doesn't answer the call. Chelsea is also offered & declines a ride home w/ this female.

3:15am- vendor sees Chelsea speaking casually with POI. Later, they walk away towards the parking area.

LE also mentions that Chelsea spent most of her night near the fire.

So, what I have always wondered is after she supposedly ran into the pole and made a phone call to Friend #1 explaining what had happened... Where did she go and who was she with? Why could friend #2 not find her (she searched for over an hour)?

If I ran into a pole and was bleeding...I would think I would want to go somewhere that I could see/assess my injury. Did she leave the venue w/ someone ( Pilot travel center less then 2 miles from the venue)? Did someone offer first aid at their vehicle? It seems to me that someone could have used this as an opportunity, to form some sort of bond w/ Chelsea, gaining her trust...maybe even identifying some sort of weakness (either physically or w/ her mental state). I keep wondering why she didn't accept a ride at 2 or 3 (from females). Could she have been looking or waiting for this individual so she could say goodbye (maybe exchange phone #'s) or had this person offered her a ride home earlier in the evening? Again, I don't think she would have just accepted a ride from a complete stranger.

Sorry, for this long post but it's been on my mind...especially, after learning Chelsea's fate. I struggle to understand why this tragic event occurred to such a beautiful, young woman with her whole life ahead!

You certainly do your homework! I don't know what to make of it off the cuff, but it's valuable and good to have it all laid out so cleanly. Thank you!

Does anyone remember if our earlier threads included any sort of timeline or sequence of events related to the party? I thought we put something together but I can't remember. Anyways, something that I have always found strange is the sequence of events presented at LE's 1st PC. I reviewed the PC today.

11:00pm-12:15am-Chelsea was hanging out w/ friends. Around 12:15am her and her friends began to get separated

12:30am-Chelsea text Friend #1 from someone else's phone. Friend #1 tells Chelsea to come get her phone. Chelsea sends Friend #2 to get her phone from Friend #1. Friend # 1 leaves the party.

12:45am- Chelsea walks into a pole injuring top of her nose/head. (Yet, we have seen photos w/ a time stamp of 1:30am...Chelsea doesn't appear to be injured. I guess we concluded that the time stamp on the pictures must be wrong).

1:07am: Chelsea calls friend #1 explains she hurt herself. Friend #1 tells Chelsea Friend # 2 has her phone.

Friend #2 spends an hour or so looking for Chelsea but can't find her anywhere. She leaves the party w/ Chelsea's phone.

2:00am-another mutual friend sees Chelsea near fire...ask her if she wants a ride home. Chelsea declines the ride.

3am-3:10am-Chelsea speaks to a female from school and uses her phone to call a friend (we assume to ask her for a ride home). The friend doesn't answer the call. Chelsea is also offered & declines a ride home w/ this female.

3:15am- vendor sees Chelsea speaking casually with POI. Later, they walk away towards the parking area.

So, what I have always wondered is after she supposedly ran into the pole and made a phone call to Friend #1 explaining what had happened... Where did she go and who was she with? Why could friend #2 not find her (she searched for over an hour)?

If I ran into a pole and was bleeding...I would think I would want to go somewhere that I could see/assess my injury. Did she leave the venue w/ someone ( Pilot travel center less then 2 miles from the venue)? Did someone offer first aid at their vehicle? It seems to me that someone could have used this as an opportunity, to form some sort of bond w/ Chelsea, gaining her trust...maybe even identifying some sort of weakness (either physically or w/ her mental state). I keep wondering why she didn't accept a ride at 2 or 3 (from females). Could she have been looking or waiting for this individual so she could say goodbye (maybe exchange phone #'s) or had this person offered her a ride home earlier in the evening? Again, I don't think she would have just accepted a ride from a complete stranger.

Sorry, for this long post but it's been on my mind...especially, after learning Chelsea's fate. I struggle to understand why this tragic event occurred to such a beautiful, young woman with her whole life ahead!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...nship-26-October-2014&p=11248709#post11248709

This is the link to where I had originally posted a timeline from the LE press conference shortly after Chelsea went missing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 278
Been following this for a over a week here. Here are my various rambling comments.

1) If any guy had any thoughts of harming or raping a female she sorta was the perfect storm. She was at a big party in a rural area not with any friends and did not have a cell phone. Anyone around her during the party could see that cause she was borrowing other people's phones to call or text. Its sad but if someone talked her into a ride and forced themselves on her what could she really do?

2) She was young and when we are young we sorta think we are invincible and dont always think things though. I live in Michigan and back when i was in my early twenties went to New Orleans to see a friend stationed down there. 5 of us squeezed in a mustang one night.. so later that night I met a girl here and her friend offered to drive me back to where I was staying which was about 20-25 miles on the other side of the Mississippi river. Well her friend wanted to stop a see her boyfriend. So we stop at a house with a bunch of skin heads with KKK stuff everywhere. This was before the cell phone boom. I had no idea where I was. Long story short I could of easily turned up missing that night and nobody would of had a clue what happened or where.

Possibly the same thing happened here. She was getting a ride from someone or a few people. Maybe they wanted to divert from the plan to head right home she wasnt up to it. Who knows its hard to say cause none of us know about what HB said or the clothing evidence. what it looked like.. where it was and what also might of been found with it.

Someone mentioned the band and possibly some sort of cult killing. You cant always buy into lyrics and album art especially in today's day and age. A lot of it is to create a buzz.. Ozzy Osborne was the devil in the 80s biting off the head of a bat. Now everyone loves Ozzy and his wife. What good would a death of a young fan do for the bands future parties? really there is no motive for it.

As for the sketch. I see people saying this LKZ kid looks like the sketch. He does.. but who is to say how close or accurate the sketch is. The vendor did not know what was about to happen so its not like he was trying to remember this persons face. How many people did he come in contact with that night???

As for HB - he has some shady FB friends. some appears to be weed dealing. Obviously they have a connection with a few people from Detroit. Cant say he did it but I can see him associated or knowing in some way someone who might of. One of Hb's facebook friends has photos of train cars (so he has been around the tracks area several times) He posted he was at the party that night, Is a comic book fan (something I havent seen anyone else pick up on), made a post in early Nov. he wanted to leave the state.

As I started earlier.. i cant see anything about this band as part of some cult killing.. She was dressed as a batman villain. I could see someone approaching her starting a conversation with her about that. Afterall there was that one guy a few years ago thought he was the Joker shooting up Colorado movie premier showing Batman movie.

Thank you, again for pulling this together.

That was the way it seemed to me too, to some extent. You can see she went to the bash mostly to watch PAP based on her SM prior to it and her timing even the night of the bash, which was at night to catch their show. As a fan, she attended all their events, so it makes sense that she lingered to catch up with the band or BM's other groupies, too, somebody familiar from that scene. You can see her in the video standing against the white PAP logo display, not high, with her glasses, observant, sober, smiling, gesturing to the music, watching the antics of the crowd in brief glimpses, while PAP played on stage. People saw more than they are telling, I'm almost certain of it at this point. My guess would be people close to the bands circle of friends may know more and that one or more of the people with knowledge of what happened to Chelsea may have turned. There's seems to be foreboding fear sparking both here and on Julia's thread one can sense among the those involved? Anyone else get that for some reason?

Whoever abducted and murdered Chelsea would be very nervous right now.He may even act out.He knows if his DNA is in Codis,he is up the creek with no paddle.I think he saw and opportunity and took it.God bless Chelsea,she had no clue.

The more I think about it the more I question the sketch and the description given. The vendor who gave the details might of been doing there best, but like I said they saw a lot of people that night. Missing is age description, build.. you would think that would be important information to get out there.

I believe vendors would be the best at identifying people.Simply because they see a lot of people and after awhile they become good at it.I work in retail and I see a lot of people for hours on end.I look at their faces and their are differences in each person.Age is harder depending on genes
and how you dress.I myself could look look 10 years younger depending on how I dress or wear my hair.Actors are a good example of that one.
I don't think LE would let this sketch circulate if there was no validity attached to it.We also don't know if there were others who gave a similar description.JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member