GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont agree simply because people hear are saying the sketch looks like one of HB's friend LKZ. If you had an age description say like mid 30s. You could sorta eliminate that. By not having any age description or build description you are going by a face which opens the door to a lot more speculation. Sure at times it is hard to know someone's exact age. I myself look much younger then I am maybe 10 years younger.

I just think the sketch or freedback from the vendor could of been better. Based on the fact that over the last 6 months they had very little to go on.. i think backs that up.

I dont agree simply because people hear are saying the sketch looks like one of HB's friend LKZ. If you had an age description say like mid 30s. You could sorta eliminate that. By not having any age description or build description you are going by a face which opens the door to a lot more speculation. Sure at times it is hard to know someone's exact age. I myself look much younger then I am maybe 10 years younger.

I just think the sketch or freedback from the vendor could of been better. Based on the fact that over the last 6 months they had very little to go on.. i think backs that up.

The POI has always been described as medium build.

I agree that without being given an approximate age or build, it makes it harder to identify a POI. HB does not look like the sketch, but LKZ does in many ways. Let's talk about the population that attends PAP concerts. I mean...BM is hosting an ADULT party with alcohol. Do we know if his security personnel was checking ID's for people getting in to the party? Ultimately, if let's say underage drinkers were at the party and something happened like a car accident...there is a huge possibility that BM could be held liable (which I am sure he is aware of). Would he take the risk of just letting anyone in? As a female, I can attest that I was let in to MANY bars, clubs, and parties long before I ever turned 21 because well I am a girl ;) Look cute and they will let you in. But underage guys?! No way. Especially LKZ. I mean ...honestly he looks pre-pubescent. No matter what vulgar things come out of his mouth on social media, and how hard he thinks he is....that hair just SCREAMS Early Justin Beiber/Harry Styles/Boy Band member/Emo punk. Google "Emo guy hair style with glasses". They all look like the POI sketch. This is young, punk-kid style. If I was one of BM's security at the party, and this fool showed up trying to get in...I would have LOL! Both HB and LKZ LOOK underage. I guess one way around this is fake ID's and a Halloween costume... :/ Lets look at the sketch of the POI. There is some scruff...but I just can't get past the hair-do! Check out a few of these images for similar styles. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I agree that without being given an approximate age or build, it makes it harder to identify a POI. HB does not look like the sketch, but LKZ does in many ways. Let's talk about the population that attends PAP concerts. I mean...BM is hosting an ADULT party with alcohol. Do we know if his security personnel was checking ID's for people getting in to the party? Ultimately, if let's say underage drinkers were at the party and something happened like a car accident...there is a huge possibility that BM could be held liable (which I am sure he is aware of). Would he take the risk of just letting anyone in? As a female, I can attest that I was let in to MANY bars, clubs, and parties long before I ever turned 21 because well I am a girl ;) Look cute and they will let you in. But underage guys?! No way. Especially LKZ. I mean ...honestly he looks pre-pubescent. No matter what vulgar things come out of his mouth on social media, and how hard he thinks he is....that hair just SCREAMS Early Justin Beiber/Harry Styles/Boy Band member/Emo punk. Google "Emo guy hair style with glasses". They all look like the POI sketch. This is young, punk-kid style. If I was one of BM's security at the party, and this fool showed up trying to get in...I would have LOL! Both HB and LKZ LOOK underage. I guess one way around this is fake ID's and a Halloween costume... :/ Lets look at the sketch of the POI. There is some scruff...but I just can't get past the hair-do! Check out a few of these images for similar styles. View attachment 74229View attachment 74230View attachment 74231View attachment 74232

Sounds like it's time for a POI hairstyle thread just about now. Thank you for this thorough consideration, justnosey, it helps.

I agree that without being given an approximate age or build, it makes it harder to identify a POI. HB does not look like the sketch, but LKZ does in many ways. Let's talk about the population that attends PAP concerts. I mean...BM is hosting an ADULT party with alcohol. Do we know if his security personnel was checking ID's for people getting in to the party? Ultimately, if let's say underage drinkers were at the party and something happened like a car accident...there is a huge possibility that BM could be held liable (which I am sure he is aware of). Would he take the risk of just letting anyone in? As a female, I can attest that I was let in to MANY bars, clubs, and parties long before I ever turned 21 because well I am a girl ;) Look cute and they will let you in. But underage guys?! No way. Especially LKZ. I mean ...honestly he looks pre-pubescent. No matter what vulgar things come out of his mouth on social media, and how hard he thinks he is....that hair just SCREAMS Early Justin Beiber/Harry Styles/Boy Band member/Emo punk. Google "Emo guy hair style with glasses". They all look like the POI sketch. This is young, punk-kid style. If I was one of BM's security at the party, and this fool showed up trying to get in...I would have LOL! Both HB and LKZ LOOK underage. I guess one way around this is fake ID's and a Halloween costume... :/ Lets look at the sketch of the POI. There is some scruff...but I just can't get past the hair-do! Check out a few of these images for similar styles. View attachment 74229View attachment 74230View attachment 74231View attachment 74232
I would like to add that the party was 18 and up, and although under 18 may not have been allowed into the concert, based on some of the Events posts on FB there were plenty of younger people at the event.

I doubt security was prohibiting them from the property, parking areas, vendors, bonfire, etc.

Sounds like it's time for a POI hairstyle thread just about now. Thank you for this thorough consideration, justnosey, it helps.

Regarding the hairstyle of the guy in the sketch: I don't think anyone can necessarily pin an age on that hairstyle. DH and my dermatologist is approximately the same age as both of us (66, 65) and wears his hair like that. Of course, it's entirely possible that it's a rug :angel: but still, his hair looks like the hair on the guy in the sketch only much lighter - sort of strawberry blonde. Those of you who are younger might think of Justin Bieber while us "older" folks find the longer hair reminiscent of The Beatles :drumroll: Dr. K also has a nice collection of vehicles from the 1960s, a Corvette and a Mustang, among others. The '60s hairstyle suits him perfectly :)

I would like to add that the party was 18 and up, and although under 18 may not have been allowed into the concert, based on some of the Events posts on FB there were plenty of younger people at the event.

I doubt security was prohibiting them from the property, parking areas, vendors, bonfire, etc.
Thank you for that bit if info! I didn't know it was 18 and up.

Regarding the hairstyle of the guy in the sketch: I don't think anyone can necessarily pin on age on that hairstyle. DH and my dermatologist is approximately the same age as both of us (66, 65) and wears his hair like that. Of course, it's entirely possible that it's a rug :angel: but still, his hair looks like the hair on the guy in the sketch only much lighter - sort of strawberry blonde. Those of you who are younger might think of Justin Bieber while us "older" folks find the longer hair reminiscent of The Beatles :drumroll: Dr. K also has a nice collection of vehicles from the 1960s, a Corvette and a Mustang, among others. The '60s hairstyle suits him perfectly :)
Yes nothing ever really reinvents itself does it? Lol We just regurgitate and add piercings ;)

Weren't the security guards simply fans/friends of BM's who volunteered to wear the tee-shirts/vests and "look the part"? I didn't get the impression that these were bona fide security personnel one might see at most outdoor events. I recall reading on PAP's FB party invitation that he was looking for volunteer security guards. Haven't checked to see if that website is still available. I didn't get the impression that the "security guards" were all that important. :moo:

Weren't the security guards simply fans/friends of BM's who volunteered to wear the tee-shirts/vests and "look the part"? I didn't get the impression that these were bona fide security personnel one might see at most outdoor events. I recall reading on PAP's FB party invitation that he was looking for volunteer security guards. Haven't checked to see if that website is still available. I didn't get the impression that the "security guards" were all that important. :moo:

Yes I've posted this before also. You can go back to all of his events but I have looked at his June party and the October party one. He asks for volunteers and the same group of guys seemed to volunteer for both, which is why I have mentioned them before. All BM does is ask who wants to do it and their shirt size and then tells them when to show up. I wouldn't imagine much more was put into it. This fact is why I was curious/thinking about the sketch and the interviews with the guards that LE did right away. If they all knew each other for the most part, would they provide valid info about what they saw? Wonder how their stories matched up if they did at all? Maybe they played dumb and said they didn't see anything. Were they partying also? So many possibilities of what could have been seen...heard...etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for that bit if info! I didn't know it was 18 and up.

IIRC, at one point Chelsea even comments on SM prior to the concert cheering, 'no kiddies' or something. Spellie had found the comment and mentioned it.

Regarding the hairstyle of the guy in the sketch: I don't think anyone can necessarily pin an age on that hairstyle. DH and my dermatologist is approximately the same age as both of us (66, 65) and wears his hair like that. Of course, it's entirely possible that it's a rug :angel: but still, his hair looks like the hair on the guy in the sketch only much lighter - sort of strawberry blonde. Those of you who are younger might think of Justin Bieber while us "older" folks find the longer hair reminiscent of The Beatles :drumroll: Dr. K also has a nice collection of vehicles from the 1960s, a Corvette and a Mustang, among others. The '60s hairstyle suits him perfectly :)

As a Verified DH, I must take exception to this cavalier treatment of the medical challenges we face on the tops of our heads. You ladies not supposed to be sleuthing our hairlines. And dragging our midlife crisis cars into the glare of the public eye is just beyond the pale!

Yes I've posted this before also. You can go back to all of his events but I have looked at his June party and the October party one. He asks for volunteers and the same group of guys seemed to volunteer for both, which is why I have mentioned them before. All BM does is ask who wants to do it and their shirt size and then tells them when to show up. I wouldn't imagine much more was put into it. This fact is why I was curious/thinking about the sketch and the interviews with the guards that LE did right away. If they all knew each other for the most part, would they provide valid info about what they saw? Wonder how their stories matched up if they did at all? Maybe they played dumb and said they didn't see anything. Were they partying also? So many possibilities of what could have been seen...heard...etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nancy Grace's great coverage of Chelsea from when she first went missing to the recent Easter find and BM's most recent interview which BDE had linked

and the Ms. Lue's coverage of when he gave his adhoc standing in his doorway press gaggle, FOX Detroit, posted for review.

It's interesting to note, at this point, looking back what may have changed.

As a Verified DH, I must take exception to this cavalier treatment of the medical challenges we face on the tops of our heads. You ladies not supposed to be sleuthing our hairlines. And dragging our midlife crisis cars into the glare of the public eye is just beyond the pale!

Lol forager. : )
Yes BDE, the Bieber doo is a modified hybrid of Beatles & Beachboy doo.
My guess on the Perps are they are mid to late 30s, skinhead ex cons.
Their sons could have been the procurement tool.
Truly just a guess.

Lol forager. : )
Yes BDE, the Bieber doo is a modified hybrid of Beatles & Beachboy doo.
My guess on the Perps are they are mid to late 30s, skinhead ex cons.
Their sons could have been the procurement tool.
Truly just a guess.

I agree with your guess.

Kilen

continued thoughts and prayers to you, your mom and family

:laughing:. (sorry, Forager.... are you also in "our" age group? I loved being a child of the 60's)

DH and I will celebrate our 44th wedding anniversary next month (college sweethearts). He wishes he had enough hair to sport a Beatles or Bieber hairstyle :D Those days are long gone, I'm afraid, and DH has given up trying to cover up his increasingly hairless pate. What little hair he has is snow white and preferable to the shoe-polish look he sported for many years trying to hide the fact that his hair was greying. I joined him in the silver club several years ago and consider myself a silver fox instead of a 65-year-old woman with grey hair. What we lack in hair follicles is more than made up in our immense wisdom ;)

DH and I will celebrate our 44th wedding anniversary next month (college sweethearts). He wishes he had enough hair to sport a Beatles or Bieber hairstyle :D Those days are long gone, I'm afraid, and DH has given up trying to cover up his increasingly hairless pate. What little hair he has is snow white and preferable to the shoe-polish look he sported for many years trying to hide the fact that his hair was greying. I joined him in the silver club several years ago and consider myself a silver fox instead of a 65-year-old woman with grey hair. What we lack in hair follicles is more than made up in our immense wisdom ;)

Off topic -

Best wishes to you both for when it comes round it is quite an achievement. Hope you have many more happy years together.

I turned 31 last week and am facing up to the reality of using the just for men dye very soon. I'm not ready to be a silver fox when I am still single and intending to start dating again soon.

I thought I read somewhere in this thread CB did not date. Was she a virgin? Did she have a sexual preference? If her killer came on to her and she was not sexually active or wasnt not into men.. the rejection could of turned the encounter bad. Once again add into mix her attacker im sure knew she didnt have a cell phone and couldnt communicate with anyone...

As for the party.. It dont seemed there was a "door" like a normal club and a big guy outside checking Ids. It was outside among corn fields.. Im sure most of the under 25 crowd in Monroe knew about it the party. As stated more people showed then expected. She worked in Monroe.. could of been someone who was a customer who she mentioned the party to.

As for HB and LZK - I dont think they were fans of the band or of that type of music. They seem to be more into rap/hip hop. Seems there were two types there.. those there to see the band and those there to party. When you are in your early twenties or even younger its really not about the bar or the party its about the chance to drink or availability of alcohol. Also as stated before some seem to be weed dealers. So attending a party like this could of been a money making opportunity too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly