GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew up in the general area sort of speak. More so down the tracks more east bound. There is a train yard East of the Flat rock area. As a teen the tracks I encountered east of the rail yard in various areas for at least 20 miles there were no roads next to the tracks to drive on. Tracks are built on a incline, rocky base. Getting up on the tracks is not always easy with the footing loose rocks. walking on the tracks in pitch dark is not an easy task either. Its easy to trip on boards which are higher then the other ones. Some areas are easier to get or to the tracks then others. So to say you could drive along the tracks from flat rock to the place of her death I cant confirm there are back roads along the tracks the entire way.

As a teen there was a heavily wooded area in the city I grew up in on the other side of the tracks. It was a party area for underage drinkers. I think this is common anywhere really.

I agree I think the person who dumped her body was someone who knew of the area from growing up in the area. Been there hanging out of snowmobiling, drinking, partying.

Seekay - I think your assessment is spot on. The only variation I will emphasize is that it could have been someone who *worked* in that area too, as I started speculating upthread. But yes, agree, it was someone very familiar with the area.

I don't recall whether LE said the entry point in to the wooded area was via the tracks or "around back". It stands to reason the entry point would be the farthest from visibility of homes, or away from alert dogs. Even though it's been months, the disturbance of the vegetation (even above waist level), could communicate that path.

Editing to add that *if* these are local Perps, others *KNOW* who "hangs out" at that spot. These type of hang outs are KNOWN. Apparently (if locals) these folks must frighten people to the point of silence. Locals know who hangs out there.....I'm sure of it.

If you are reading this thread and identify with what I just posted, then please call LE (even anonymously).
The forensics will bring arrests. Better to cooperate now, vs. attempt to do so from :jail:

I grew up in the general area sort of speak. More so down the tracks more east bound. There is a train yard East of the Flat rock area. As a teen the tracks I encountered east of the rail yard in various areas for at least 20 miles there were no roads next to the tracks to drive on. Tracks are built on a incline, rocky base. Getting up on the tracks is not always easy with the footing loose rocks. walking on the tracks in pitch dark is not an easy task either. Its easy to trip on boards which are higher then the other ones. Some areas are easier to get or to the tracks then others. So to say you could drive along the tracks from flat rock to the place of her death I cant confirm there are back roads along the tracks the entire way.

As a teen there was a heavily wooded area in the city I grew up in on the other side of the tracks. It was a party area for underage drinkers. I think this is common anywhere really.

I agree I think the person who dumped her body was someone who knew of the area from growing up in the area. Been there hanging out of snowmobiling, drinking, partying.

Seekay,

Great post, thanks. I'd stared and stared at the satellite imagery of the various stretches of tracks unsuccessfully trying to figure out what you just told us.

I wonder whether it's the current kids who know where to hang out who might have the information we're looking for, or the former kids who used to hang out in those areas and still remember them.

Originally Posted by ChewerD
New to Websleuths here. This case is the one that brought me here. I grew up in Monroe County. Lived there for the majority of my life. I have many friends and most of my family still there. I also have several friends in the Monroe County Sheriff's department, including the lead detective on this case. I have not asked him a single thing about this case out of respect for him and his job. I have talked with him since the presser, but only to tell him that my prayers are with him and his fellow officers, because that can't be an easy part of the job. I have talked to other Sheriff's department members about this though. One thing I'm confident in is that they already have a good idea who the perp is. Nobody from LE has specifically told me this, but it's just the feeling that I have. I will not be the least bit surprised if there is an arrest after the cause of death is released. Since Chelsea has been found there has been, little to no information from LE. There hasn't been any pressure on the public to come forward with information. They mentioned it at the presser, but that is standard protocol. They're never going to say, "Don't call us". I believe this case is all but solved and it will come out in due time. It's possible that they were waiting on the remains before they could make an arrest. There will be justice for Chelsea!!

Welcome to the thread! That makes a lot of sense. I hope you're right. Thanks for it. Keep posting, please!

My guess is the latter Forager - the older group.
Teenagers simply can't keep secrets; someone cracks.

New to Websleuths here. This case is the one that brought me here. I grew up in Monroe County. Lived there for the majority of my life. I have many friends and most of my family still there. I also have several friends in the Monroe County Sheriff's department, including the lead detective on this case. I have not asked him a single thing about this case out of respect for him and his job. I have talked with him since the presser, but only to tell him that my prayers are with him and his fellow officers, because that can't be an easy part of the job. I have talked to other Sheriff's department members about this though. One thing I'm confident in is that they already have a good idea who the perp is. Nobody from LE has specifically told me this, but it's just the feeling that I have. I will not be the least bit surprised if there is an arrest after the cause of death is released. Since Chelsea has been found there has been, little to no information from LE. There hasn't been any pressure on the public to come forward with information. They mentioned it at the presser, but that is standard protocol. They're never going to say, "Don't call us". I believe this case is all but solved and it will come out in due time. It's possible that they were waiting on the remains before they could make an arrest. There will be justice for Chelsea!!

Others have suggested LE is just waiting for the results to make an arrest, but I have held back on hoping that to be probable. For whatever reason, your post just pulled me out of a slump and gave me the confidence I need to regain my faith, hope, and determination. Your shared thoughts are appreciated.

Thank you and WELCOME TO OUR CORNER, ChewerD!!

:welcome5: new members :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:welcome:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RBBM

Please, keep going here on WS, thank you so very much for this news and could you and the detective give each other a big old hug from me when you get a chance, nuff said.

Seekay, with the train yard east of Flat Rock, do you mean the train yard in norteast Flat Rock that is right next to the location where Chelsea's clothes were found? Which town did you grow up in?

Thanks

Originally Posted by Seekay

Seekay, with the train yard east of Flat Rock, do you mean the train yard in norteast Flat Rock that is right next to the location where Chelsea's clothes were found? Which town did you grow up in?

Thanks

I am reading Seekay as talking about the track that extend east from the big switching yards that lie just southeast of the Peters Rd., Flat Rock "Easter Search" area (where parts of Chelsea's costume were found.) Those tracks run to the east, then split into two branches that go north and east.

The Chelsea case map only highlights the tracts that run in the other direction, from Flat Rock to Maybee. There's another map, from the Julia Niswender murder case, that highlights those and other tracks including the ones I think Seekay is talking about. The tracks show as purple lines in the Julia case map:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=z_XRj_yu3Dto.kY07lN8zpHx0

Here's the Chelsea case map with that single string of railroad tracks highlighted in red.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zvYyF06zvqck.kaQX8kDx9-8w

Long time reader and lurker, have followed Julia's case, too.

The two separate fires--a barn with truck and ATV, and a house--need clarified for me. Who owned those properties? Any connection at all to any poi or concert-goer? The fires are a bit troubling to me, as I don't know details, and the timing feels suspect to me.

Also, the fires were at the southwest end of a line that has the costume at the northeast end, and that feels like a conscious effort to put some distance between the fires and the costume.

Again, I don't know names of landowners and full names of poi's and poi's' mothers' maiden names and am not very conversant with web searches, but the fire thing--especially since there is talk the costume was singed (?), burned (?)--feels hinky to me.

JMO.

We have discussed a possible connection to one of the fires and a partygoer....possible connection to security guards also.... "Possible". Yesterday I was at a relatives in Newport and was told that BM was beginning to make a new pile of wood pallets, so they believed another party must be coming up. And of course went on to share their thoughts of that.....

In regards to the post above about neighbors not seeming to be bothered by his party, I have heard conflicting stories. My family live and work in the area so they hear stories from their friends about how out of control and large they can get. Not just his last one, but many of them for the years past. Seems that although they got quite large, the LE never seemed to be called. Kinda off topic but thought I'd share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One would think that BM has had enough with parties, and the potential legal woes they create
At some point, ya gotta grow up kids. I'd suggest now is a good time for BM.

One would think that BM has had enough with parties, and the potential legal woes they create
At some point, ya gotta grow up kids. I'd suggest now is a good time for BM.

Going by his last MSM appearance BM calls his bashes extravagant, to be accurate, and you only pay for parking, usually.
Linked here from appearance with Nancy Grace

"I mean, as always,

when I throw these large, extravagant concerts."

We have discussed a possible connection to one of the fires and a partygoer....possible connection to security guards also.... "Possible". Yesterday I was at a relatives in Newport and was told that BM was beginning to make a new pile of wood pallets, so they believed another party must be coming up. And of course went on to share their thoughts of that.....

In regards to the post above about neighbors not seeming to be bothered by his party, I have heard conflicting stories. My family live and work in the area so they hear stories from their friends about how out of control and large they can get. Not just his last one, but many of them for the years past. Seems that although they got quite large, the LE never seemed to be called. Kinda off topic but thought I'd share.

Wasn't the annual "birthday bash" sometime in June or July? If they are planning another one, that could be the reason for stockpiling pallets. I would hope LE would be patrolling the area well should any big events take place again at that property.

Kind of of makes me wonder if there isn't some law about an event that large .... do they legally need permits of any sort, special insurance, etc.?

Which leads me to wonder if the property owner could be held responsible for "wrongful death" resulting from attending such party?

Thanks

Honestly I never looked at a map to where her article of clothing was found. I didnt realize how close to the rail yard it was. Yes, I guess so. Really my point was the tracks that are east of the rail yard there are no roads along the tracks.

Zooming in and looking at the map provided by Forager seems once you get to S Huron rd. North of Wil Carelton Rd. the tracks change. You dont have those large gravel rocks which you have east of the rail yard. It might be more flat where you can drive besides the tracks, but thats still a distance from where the articles of clothing were.

I have a hard time believing that Chelsea could remember those friends cell numbers.... Most people today just look up a name and press send to call someone...
Even when I use my boyfriend's phone to order a pizza, they want his phone number to confirm it.. I have to ask him for it.....
I'm just suspicious of some of these calls..
No comment at the PC about the sketch...?
BM asking friends to be security.. I would also think his friends did the vendor jobs..?
Just my thoughts...

I have a hard time believing that Chelsea could remember those friends cell numbers.... Most people today just look up a name and press send to call someone...
Even when I use my boyfriend's phone to order a pizza, they want his phone number to confirm it.. I have to ask him for it.....
I'm just suspicious of some of these calls..
No comment at the PC about the sketch...?
BM asking friends to be security.. I would also think his friends did the vendor jobs..?
Just my thoughts...
I remember thinking the same thing! I think I may have posted that somewhere in the first thread. However it is my understanding that the phones used and numbers called have all been forwarded to LE and sounds to me like there was nothing found.

I know if I was in the same situation, there are only a handful of people I would be able to call from memory.

Ahhh such a good point. I only know my parents and sisters numbers. I would have no clue on contacting anyone else. Unless those friends had the numbers of the people she was trying to reach.

If she was using "random" phones, the friends she tried to contact may not have answered due to not recognizing the number calling them (aside from it being really late) ... I know if a number calls me that isn't in my phone, I don't answer .. If it's important, they will leave a voice mail ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member