GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speculating, I think the Perps jumped on 275 and away from the scene, quickly.
The only thing that gives me hesitation on that theory is if they were high and still intoxicated. One would think they would stay off the highway.
However, the highway does provide quick distance from the scene.

I'm still hung up on Manheim being used for clean up purposes.

The night Chelsea disappeared was a new moon. It probably was nearly pitch-dark at the location she was found. I wondered if the perp(s) drove without lights to avoid detection, but it may have been too dark to do so.

I will send it now along with the screen shot I saved. Im in the UK so thank you for adding the email address for me.
I guess if he innocently removed his post he will have nothing to worry about

Thank you very much for taking the time to do this, sharing it, and for keeping Chelsea in mind. Could I ask you to forward the same to Forager so he can map it, please?

Thought you were done? :)

TIA

Sandamanda,

That long post of yours yesterday was riveting! The inferences you drew were deft and telling, and I was especially impressed at your foresight in preserving copies of it. LE usually finds most or all of what Websleuthers are able to, and much more, but I wouldn't be surprised if they missed this.

The information is all the more exciting because it appears to represent a piece of the puzzle that one member, Rosesfromangles, has been urging us to look for: men past their school year with local roots and some connection with railroad tracks. When Roses speaks, we listen; she called the area in which Chelsea's body was found, on thread and with some precision, two days before its fluke discovery. And DMC has been looking for a tracks tie-in for a long time.

I was a little disappointed to see how quiet the thread was last night. I'm assuming that LE has urged you to stay mum, but I'd expected the thread to explode with speculation about your new information.

I'm particularly disappointed because my focus has been on keeping up a Google map of the case in which I'm pretty much limited to material that can be posted onto the thread - no whisperings from Private Messages or material pulled directly from social media. I've started to try to reflect your gleanings on the map, wherever I could find a location 'hook' on which to hang the information. E.g. highlighting railroad tracks, adding a marker guessing at MR's CSX work site, and adding notes to the party and Airport High School markers). With so much of your information keyed to cyber location instead of physical locations I haven't been able to bring in as much as I'd like. If there is anything more you can add from a location perspective - without ignoring whatever LE has been advising - I'd be grateful.

Here's the link to the map. (I update the map as things develop, but the link doesn't change).

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zvYyF06zvqck.kaQX8kDx9-8w

Thanks again for your post. You're good. Stay with us!

Think like a sewer rat, and you are thinking like these Perps. Skurvey vermin moving undetected in the night. If they work for the RR, I don't believe they can be ex-cons, but should have prints on file as transportation workers.

Either they do some work that involves a shovel, (they buried her), or it was premeditated. Where are the local RR vehicles kept? Go to the closest locations and look for your Perps and possibly the vehicle.

And, time for BM to go back for another chat with LE. People talk and speculate. His little crew of turtles could offer up the most likely suspects I would think. I would like him to provide those guesses.

Think aggressive sewer rats.

Think like a sewer rat, and you are thinking like these Perps. Skurvey vermin moving undetected in the night. If they work for the RR, I don't believe they can be ex-cons, but should have prints on file as transportation workers.

Either they do some work that involves a shovel, (they buried her), or it was premeditated. Where are the local RR vehicles kept? Go to the closest locations and look for your Perps and possibly the vehicle.

And, time for BM to go back for another chat with LE. People talk and speculate. His little crew of turtles could offer up the most likely suspects I would think. I would like him to provide those guesses.

Think aggressive sewer rats.

RBBM

Yep, this is not Snow White's seven dwarfs, agree on all points with you, rosesfromangels, and I would add, canvas residents along the tracks and Swan Creek coming of from French Township, the way Green-Eyed-Blonde did, as so much more is known specifically it may ring some more specific bells locally. These kinds of people and activity would be attempting not to stand out but nobody is ever perfect leaving trails. Conditions the night of the bash nearby according the Kylnn

Marking Gas Station robbery in Maybee for the map

Chelsea and PAP according to Kylnn

You have to remember where her body was found and location of the party were rural areas. Add into the equation just about all cities have cut back on their force. When I was 20 ish.. cops were everywhere. They never gave you a break either. Now, less cops and these kids if they get pulled over for a driving violation its pay the fine you wont get any points.

I do believe even the LE handling this case said they were looking to hire more force and one of them compared when they joined the force to presently how much less cops are currently on the force.

If these people knew the area, partied by the tracks.. been along the tracks previously.. Im sure they knew if a police presence would be to a threat to them.

dmc : Hope so! I have to fly out your way on the 17th to the Dominican Republic,, with this temp I wont be boarding! lol

dmc : Hope so! I have to fly out your way on the 17th to the Dominican Republic,, with this temp I wont be boarding! lol

Thank you for toughing it out, and I hope you feel better soon. It's great of you to keep at it. I hope you feel much better by the time you have to fly. If you happen to get a chance to PM Forager with your information, it would be very much appreciated. You've been great, sandamanda!

I'm just caught up and just want to say you guys are all amazing. I'm not sure about the people you guys are posting because I've been rushing a bit through the post to catch up, but I think it's worth mentioning to LE if you haven't already. I'm sure you already have though, like I said you guys have been amazing! I was really hoping there would be an arrest by now. Hopefully soon.

One more thing a little o/t.. I've seen people mention a DH and just curious to what that is. Thanks!

I'm just caught up and just want to say you guys are all amazing. I'm not sure about the people you guys are posting because I've been rushing a bit through the post to catch up, but I think it's worth mentioning to LE if you haven't already. I'm sure you already have though, like I said you guys have been amazing! I was really hoping there would be an arrest by now. Hopefully soon.

One more thing a little o/t.. I've seen people mention a DH and just curious to what that is. Thanks!

Darling Husband!!

The night Chelsea disappeared was a new moon. It probably was nearly pitch-dark at the location she was found. I wondered if the perp(s) drove without lights to avoid detection, but it may have been too dark to do so.
My guess is that it was pre-dawn by the time that part of the events occurred, so the sky was beginning to lighten.

Okay Ive been watching and waiting patiently over the past months for any shred of development relating to Chelsea and I've come across something out of the blue which is now bugging the hell out of me. Not too clued up on the rules of what you can and cant post on here so I'll be as careful as possible. If you think Ive held something back which I am in fact aloud to post please tell me.

Right, on the 26th April just after it became public that a body had been found believed to be Chelsea's I was catching up on her missing FB group, when a female member bumped a post right to the top of the wall. It was dated 30th October 2014, only 4 days after Chelsea vanished and was made by a man. I'll give you his initials (I know Im aloud to do that) they are B.R.
His first and only ever post started by saying that they should get flyers to the railroad and that CSX has a hub in Toledo, also that CN has a hub in Flatrock. He then goes on to say that these guys who work the track travel from Toledo to Detroit and that they see a ton of land that is not accessible by road. People then began to comment on his post and he reply's with the fact that his brother, initials M.R also works for CSX on those railroads.
This female member who bumped it to the top must have thought his one off idea only 4 days into the investigation was a little too accurate for her liking.
Luckily I decided to get a screen shot of this post just in case I lost were it was. And I'm glad I did because someone (I'd suspect B.R) went in to Chelseas group and wiped that actual post clean of the page a couple of days later.

Because of this I went to have a look on both the brothers FB pages and so far found this info:

B.R removed his old suspicious post just after Chelsea was found

M.R works for CSX Transportation as a Freight Car Repairman

B.R works as a automotive Prototype builder at
Roush Industries, which designs anything from cars to tanks.

Both brothers are members on Chelsea's missing group

Both brothers have never posted, commented or 'liked' a comment except B.R on 30th Oct

However B.R is actively sharing posts from Chelseas group.

Both brothers are heavily into bow hunting and it seems they had been doing this just before and around 25th October.

Both brothers live in Monroe but come from Carleton

B.R attended the Halloween party that night (not sure about M.R)

M.R went to Airport High School (So I'm assuming B.R did too)

There are hunting photos on both the brothers FB pages which are very similar to the area Chelsea was found.

Could I be barking up the wrong tree? I am dabbling with the idea of sending it in to LE?
After reading your post, this is what immediately came to my mind.

Hair. ... do either have hair like sketchy guy, did they cut it recently, are they friends with HB or LKZ, or ANY of their family members? I see these questions are answered.

How can I find them in FB to help peek through images for any other connections? Just scroll through the members of the FCB page?

I still get bad feelings from LKZ's relative... TB.

Yes, he has been a stand out for me as well. I checked, and he is not a felon. However, like you, I can't shake him off. The face...
He has BM as a friend on FB, as well as a Niswender. Small town, same age group, but still an EBR.

So I went down Peters road today to where her costume was found. First off, halfway down Peters road it just looks like bad things happen there. I would of had that same impression if her costume was found there or not.

Heading down south Peters road from Van Horn Rd. You have some nice condos on your left.. half way down the road you have a trailer park on your right (west), the road goes from paved to a dirt road. In front of the trailer park between that and the dirty road is brush. The other side of the road is thick tall brush. There were two people walking their dogs on the west side of Peters as I was going south past the trailer park. They gave their dogs plenty of run on their leashes and the dogs where taking up 1/3 of the road so I had to make sure I avoided the dogs and their wonderful owners. So I missed the two building remains east of the road on the first pass the road ends going south as their is a fence there and 5 feet past that the train year. I turned around.. on the shoulder of the road in some weeds is a discarded mattress. There are a few other things visible along the side of the road on the eastern side.

Looking for the white build remains they just dont stand out. There are trees and tall weeds. I almost passed it again thinking it would be easier to see from the road but there is just a small path through the brush and I only saw one building.

So after getting a first hand look of this place i would say it would be a place where
1) Underage drinking happens
2) Shooting gallery/ drug usage
3) place a rape could easily take place.

So at night you would have zero chance of seeing that was going on there. I didnt see any street lights that I recall.

So I went back and tried to look for articles when her clothes were found they say it was a tip. Did there ever explain exactly how?

Im surprised the trailer park has not got more attention.

Do you guys remember, in the very beginning, something about a friend posting as her on FB that night or something? Or am I going crazy.. I remember something like "a friend posted as her but it turned out to be a joke" and then never heard anything more.

Do you guys remember, in the very beginning, something about a friend posting as her on FB that night or something? Or am I going crazy.. I remember something like "a friend posted as her but it turned out to be a joke" and then never heard anything more.
Yes I remember that, and I recall it was cleared quickly once they knew she was REALLY missing.

Just cause someone has a lot of tattoos that dont automatically make them a bad person. I have actually met/worked with several people who had several tattoos and would say there are overall a better person then some people I know who dont have a single tattoo. I see it as a form of expression and no Im not covered in tattoos.

Tattoos are much more common place now then say 10-15 years ago. Just do a google search of how many are in your area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neiljohnsavage