GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree on the tats. Very common in the Bay Area amongst a certain age group. No one thinks twice of them.

Just randomly clicked on a female friend of LKZ and apparently she works at Olga's kitchen and is from Monroe. So she worked with CB. So does this mean CB has possibly met LZK before? HHB

Kilen

Continued thoughts, well wishes and prayers for your mom, for you and your family.

Ever grateful for your watchful eye on the thread.

I hope sandamanda's information and the follow up information is making it to your email as well.

Be well,

Love and Respect

So I went down Peters road today to where her costume was found. First off, halfway down Peters road it just looks like bad things happen there. I would of had that same impression if her costume was found there or not.

Heading down south Peters road from Van Horn Rd. You have some nice condos on your left.. half way down the road you have a trailer park on your right (west), the road goes from paved to a dirt road. In front of the trailer park between that and the dirty road is brush. The other side of the road is thick tall brush. There were two people walking their dogs on the west side of Peters as I was going south past the trailer park. They gave their dogs plenty of run on their leashes and the dogs where taking up 1/3 of the road so I had to make sure I avoided the dogs and their wonderful owners. So I missed the two building remains east of the road on the first pass the road ends going south as their is a fence there and 5 feet past that the train year. I turned around.. on the shoulder of the road in some weeds is a discarded mattress. There are a few other things visible along the side of the road on the eastern side.

Looking for the white build remains they just dont stand out. There are trees and tall weeds. I almost passed it again thinking it would be easier to see from the road but there is just a small path through the brush and I only saw one building.

So after getting a first hand look of this place i would say it would be a place where
1) Underage drinking happens
2) Shooting gallery/ drug usage
3) place a rape could easily take place.

So at night you would have zero chance of seeing that was going on there. I didnt see any street lights that I recall.

So I went back and tried to look for articles when her clothes were found they say it was a tip. Did there ever explain exactly how?

Im surprised the trailer park has not got more attention.

This may help as you consider your trip, if you haven't seen it already.

Thank you for your information.

Flat Rock search area (click circles for Photos by Monster12)

which you can also find here if you go to popups linked to the markers on the

Chelsea Bruck Case Map

I don't really see the resemblance with LKZ or anything too concerning about the TB you are talking about but there was someone I noticed JKBI who looked very similar in my opinion. Sorry if this has already been mentioned

Biggest thing about that guy is his pictures of train cars. after going by the site of her clothing remains today and seeing how close the train yard is and there are train cars just sitting there. Im sure long that fence line there is somewhere to get into that yard.. and if the pictures where taken from the train yard you would have to think he has been to those building ruins at some point or know of them.

I posted pictures of the area as findhg posted and almost the same view points as you.

In reference to the post her friend made.... I looked back awhile ago at the event page and that friend mentions the post. She said she took Chelsea's phone and made the post when nobody could find her, but realized in the morning it wasn't funny because she really was "missing" and she deleted it.
I don't like how everyone is connected and friends with some of our "groupies" that we keep mentioning. Makes me speculate too many things.
I sent in some info to LE and didn't get a response. I only mention that bc ppl were saying they were at least gettin an acknowledgement email back. Hopefully this means they have all their info and are preparing for something big to be released..... It's been just about a month since the evidence was found so hopefully the results are trickling in ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pictures were taken April 14....

I posted pictures of the area as findhg posted and almost the same view points as you.

In reference to the post her friend made.... I looked back awhile ago at the event page and that friend mentions the post. She said she took Chelsea's phone and made the post when nobody could find her, but realized in the morning it wasn't funny because she really was "missing" and she deleted it.
I don't like how everyone is connected and friends with some of our "groupies" that we keep mentioning. Makes me speculate too many things.
I sent in some info to LE and didn't get a response. I only mention that bc ppl were saying they were at least gettin an acknowledgement email back. Hopefully this means they have all their info and are preparing for something big to be released..... It's been just about a month since the evidence was found so hopefully the results are trickling in ....

This makes sense to me, monster12.

The pictures were taken April 14....

Hmmm.. well it sure looked different. Then again we had a lot of rain recently. anyhow thanks for re posting that again. I missed it the first time.

Hmmm.. well it sure looked different. Then again we had a lot of rain recently. anyhow thanks for re posting that again. I missed it the first time.

Thanks for taking a look, and taking the time to post about what you observed. Spring moves along pretty fast, so I imagine the look has changed some in couple of weeks or more with fresh growth. As a clean up site, there may have been work too. If you go back to monster's descriptions of the area from one visit to the next, it was interesting, as he did note changes. You could best find it through his profile.

So I went down Peters road today to where her costume was found. First off, halfway down Peters road it just looks like bad things happen there. I would of had that same impression if her costume was found there or not.

Heading down south Peters road from Van Horn Rd. You have some nice condos on your left.. half way down the road you have a trailer park on your right (west), the road goes from paved to a dirt road. In front of the trailer park between that and the dirty road is brush. The other side of the road is thick tall brush. There were two people walking their dogs on the west side of Peters as I was going south past the trailer park. They gave their dogs plenty of run on their leashes and the dogs where taking up 1/3 of the road so I had to make sure I avoided the dogs and their wonderful owners. So I missed the two building remains east of the road on the first pass the road ends going south as their is a fence there and 5 feet past that the train year. I turned around.. on the shoulder of the road in some weeds is a discarded mattress. There are a few other things visible along the side of the road on the eastern side.

Looking for the white build remains they just dont stand out. There are trees and tall weeds. I almost passed it again thinking it would be easier to see from the road but there is just a small path through the brush and I only saw one building.

So after getting a first hand look of this place i would say it would be a place where
1) Underage drinking happens
2) Shooting gallery/ drug usage
3) place a rape could easily take place.

So at night you would have zero chance of seeing that was going on there. I didnt see any street lights that I recall.

So I went back and tried to look for articles when her clothes were found they say it was a tip. Did there ever explain exactly how?

Im surprised the trailer park has not got more attention.

Boots on the ground! I like it. It adds what the satellite photo interpretation people call "ground truth" and depend on to keep their perceptions of what they are seeing from going too badly astray.

I've been reading the back and forth about how the same place looked so different to you and Monster12. I'm sure you were both saying it like it is. It's all about timing and perspective. I often find it maddeningly difficult to reconcile ground and aerial photos that I know are of the same area. I remember being shocked at how much of difference a change of season, and a couple of years of neglect made between the Bing and Google and Monster12 imagery. When you realize how much trouble we can have reconciling our perceptions of a mere piece of land, it makes it easier to understand how tough it is for people on the thread to reconcile their very different perceptions of the human geography of the case.

If you have photos that help add clarity, pls. send them on, and I'll add them to the map that shows Monster12's shots of the Peter Rd, Flat Rock, Easter search area.

While pumping gas today I noticed the young man at the next pump was wearing a t-shirt for Bruck Landscaping (something like that). Turns out he is a distant relative to our Bruck family, and my first husband worked with his relatives when we much younger. The extended family is every bit as nice as Chelsea's. What a small worked we live in sometimes.

I think this was what really drew me to Chelsea's case, having know some of the Bruck's in the area. I never knew up the connection until today.

Bless all the Brucks. I hope we hear of an arrest soon.

Just noted that the FB of someone named JB went inactive. JB is a myspace friend of Chelsea, and he was also a FB of HB ("hero guy"). If not then he was a FB of LKZ ("sketchy guy").
If you are on Myspace, also check out JB's friend CA. One picture in particular looks A LOT like the sketch (more than LKZ, I would say), except that it is mirror image. On Facebook, he puts pictures of cutting of all his hair -- on October 8, just BEFORE the party. Is it possible to change an image in an earlier post, or to to post something on an earlier date than that actual date on Facebook?

As stated before there were two types of people at this party.

those going to watch the band(s) and those going cause it was a party.

There have been mention of several different people and their facebook all pretty much off of HB's facebook. Has anyone see a post about looking to see the band? I have seen posts about going to a party.

Someone mentioned CB was near the fire most of the night. HB's mother said a friend of HB told her he backed into her. So that puts him by the fire.
Question is who is the friend?

an the backing into her.. how truth that is I dunno but it should like he had physical contact with her at some point in the night.

Just noted that the FB of someone named JB went inactive. JB is a myspace friend of Chelsea, and he was also a FB of HB ("hero guy"). If not then he was a FB of LKZ ("sketchy guy").
If you are on Myspace, also check out JB's friend CA. One picture in particular looks A LOT like the sketch (more than LKZ, I would say), except that it is mirror image. On Facebook, he puts pictures of cutting of all his hair -- on October 8, just BEFORE the party. Is it possible to change an image in an earlier post, or to to post something on an earlier date than that actual date on Facebook?

I noticed the JB MySpace connection awhile back and thought it was odd being she didn't have many friends on MySpace but did have him. If I recall correctly he was not her friend on Facebook though. I don't believe you can change images. You can now "edit" a post but it would give you the updated date I believe. But you can see the edit history of how the person changed the post.

I looked at the myspace stuff. seems CB myspace page is "high school years" stuff. If you check out other friends of CB or JB seems they myspace is dated also and they moved on to facebook.

Not sure if there is much there, but the CBs photos give you a better idea of her personality. She was definitely into Batman as she has pics of her with a Joker look. JB also has a Joker reference on his Myspace page. I still say the "poison Ivy" costume is a possible lead.

I looked at the myspace stuff. seems CB myspace page is "high school years" stuff. If you check out other friends of CB or JB seems they myspace is dated also and they moved on to facebook.

Not sure if there is much there, but the CBs photos give you a better idea of her personality. She was definitely into Batman as she has pics of her with a Joker look. JB also has a Joker reference on his Myspace page. I still say the "poison Ivy" costume is a possible lead.

Sure, nobody does myspace anymore ... except for sleuthing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member