GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,
I just saw this about a female body being found in Ash Township, just north of where the party was held. The road in Ash Township mentioned , Briar Hill Road, is about 6.9 miles away and only 9 minutes by car. It will take a few days for a positive identification. I hope and pray that it is not Chelsea.

Check out this link:

http://m.monroenews.com/news/2015/apr/24/body-found-ash-township/

Hi Trojan,

We will all be interested in seeing if there are any similarities to Julia's case.
God Bless

He's home. Depending on results of the testing he will potentially be driving out to Michigan as soon as tomorrow. My understanding is they will be using dental records to identify.

Thank you, Kilen. My thoughts remain with you and Nathaniel, as well as for the family and friend, who are being surrounded with love and prayers from near and far. As far away as the UK, at least.

He's home. Depending on results of the testing he will potentially be driving out to Michigan as soon as tomorrow. My understanding is they will be using dental records to identify.

Good to know, Kilen. Thank you for letting us know. He is fortunate to have you two there for him. My family's thoughts and prayers are with yours.

I am pretty sure I pinpointed the exact location of today's search/recovery. Using Google maps, 13630 Briar Hill Rd. crosses the railroad track. Looking at this video it starts with a pic of a concrete chunk (pilot? former bridge work?) with what appear to be gate posts to its left.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/construction-workers-find-body-in-rural-monroe-county/32554676

In the maps below, taken from google maps searches, I have a pic of the intersection, screenshot from the video I just linked, and a view just down for. the corner alongside the tracks. Next to the tracks you can see that concrete slab and the posts.

I think you're right. I'm figuring the spot to be just about a thousand feet down the track (toward the south-west) from the Briar Hill crossing, and a couple of hundred feet into the woods to the north west of the track.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zvYyF06zvqck.kaQX8kDx9-8w

Praying for you all...

Took a break to watch Jeopardy! followed by Victor, Victoria on our local PBS station. As some of you have already suggested, I hope there are some folks who attended the Halloween bash, were involved with Chelsea's disappearance, and/or have knowledge of who is responsible are shaking in their shoes right about now :scared: My thoughts and prayers continue for the Bruck family.

I doubt there will be anything more about the investigation on the 11:00 news, but I'm going to watch just in case, then :eek:fftobed: I think we'll know sometime tomorrow if the remains are those of Chelsea Bruck.

Took a break to watch Jeopardy! followed by Victor, Victoria on our local PBS station. As some of you have already suggested, I hope there are some folks who attended the Halloween bash. were involved with Chelsea's disappearance, and/or have knowledge of who is responsible are shaking in their shoes right about now :scared: My thoughts and prayers continue for the Bruck family.

I doubt there will be anything more about the investigation on the 11:00 news, but I'm going to watch just in case, then :eek:fftobed: I think we'll know sometime tomorrow if the remains are those of Chelsea Bruck.

Here's the link for the 11:00EST news
http://www.clickondetroit.com/livestream/wdiv-news-livestream/22218202

No substantive updates on the news broadcast tonight. THey reinforced it will be 24-48 hours before an ID can be made.
One thing I did get from the broadcast though, is that it is clear to me that more than one person had to carry her in to that spot. It was not easy to get to. The road leading to the housing site that is being built was *recently* put in.

Nothing new tonight. It may be 24-48 hours for the testing to be completed. Maybe tomorrow we will know who was found.

Only five miles from the Flat Rock abandoned site ... could there still be a connection there?

See you all in the morning.

No substantive updates on the news broadcast tonight. THey reinforced it will be 24-48 hours before an ID can be made.
One thing I did get from the broadcast though, is that it is clear to me that more than one person had to carry her in to that spot. It was not easy to get to. The road leading to the housing site that is being built was *recently* put in.

Agreed, roses, and a car. Could this have been the area of the crime scene and the clothing may have been dumped in the field at the other end of the tracks after, the fact?

So, if this was a recently cut road for vehicles, then it may be the case that whomever left Chelsea's things in the field by the trailer park had accessed to this area by driving along the side of the railroad tracks as it may have been the more unseen way to approach the area? Then if you look at the map, it's a straight shot up the 275 from BM's bash, to about where the body was found. It seems to bespeak some local knowledge of the area, possibly of the tracks that connects both sights, it seems to me. As secluded as the spot is, there are a lot more even more secluded not too far from there.

From here: Chelsea Bruck Overview Map

Easter Search Area Monster12 Photo Map

Attachments

• Red line railroad tracks.jpg
    Red line railroad tracks.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 286
Is there a service road ?

Looks like it's all right off Telegraph as well.

Is there a service road ?

The train track is a straight line between the site where the body was discovered and the earlier site where pieces of the costume were discovered. I'm not sure whether someone could drive a car/truck along side the tracks but probably accessible by motorcycle or ATV. The party was late October but did any party goers travel by motorcycle or ATV? Perhaps a party goer offered to give Chelsea a ride on a motorcycle?

:( I have no words. The pics of dirt roads lined with trees behind the reporter.... hurts my heart. For family I pray there is closure. I have no other positive words. :( I'm so sorry.

The train track is a straight line between the site where the body was discovered and the earlier site where pieces of the costume were discovered. I'm not sure whether someone could drive a car/truck along side the tracks but probably accessible by motorcycle or ATV. The party was late October but did any party goers travel by motorcycle or ATV? Perhaps a party goer offered to give Chelsea a ride on a motorcycle?

That thought had crossed my mind as well, I checked the diff possible routes via maps and there were a couple but I would think if she were unconcious, passed on, it would be a difficult task. they must have been in a van/truck/car I would think. The tracks theory I thought to be plausable, as well as another back way that is drivable by car but only displayed in bike mode on account that it is a gravel/dirt road.. whoever took her there is definately familiar with the area. I took pics of the possible routes if it would help any I'll post them later if theres anyone who cant access the maps to do it.

That really isn't all that far fetched. If they left the party in a car, and went to the trailer park, and something bad happened there, then she could have been taken down along the tracks by ATV of some sort.

I found that puzzling as well; how the tracks lined right up with the tracks by the trailer park.

I had come across something a couple of weeks ago and didnt post anything on account of tos etc and not sure if I could mention it. I need to now because what I found I think the community, and friends, loved ones etc should be aware of if not already. I was revisiting some people I was sleuthing back in Jan to find that darn post re: the creepy place to go to for halloween to her.. I then found out that this young man had very recently passed away, last month. It was NOT of natural causes. It must have been suicide, murder, or overdose.. so see why I had reservations about sharing it without knowing the circumstances. However as I read his obit, the family asked for donations to this wonderful organization, "Gabby's Ladder". Im certain the family is aware of this organization, because once I landed there there were several pictures of Julia's family on their site. I hope anyone local who reads this will pass their services on to others in your community and friends of Chelsea if this turns out to be her remains. What a great organization! http://gabbysladder.org/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee