GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst trying to find this location on maps earlier I have to admit & shame on my sleuthing mind, but there were SO many better places to have hidden a body even on route each route I looked at. This person KNEW this place, and knew they were going there to dispose of this body well beforehand and did so for whatever reason.

It does look asthough ANY vehicle could go alongside these tracks by this picture, sure not like here in Ontario!

tracks.png

Hoping there is a break soon in this case, it would be wonderful for Chelsea to come home before Mother's Day.

To better reflect the discussion, I've labeled the Manheim Metro Detroit Car Auction facility, and extended the red line tracing the train track to the Peters Road, Flat Rock area on the Overview map. (Both a 'landmarks' and not directly linked to the case).

Chelsea Overview map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zvYyF06zvqck.kaQX8kDx9-8w

Peters Road search area map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zqVqpRZTz1yE.kB2n-O5SkXjU

Once again Forager, these maps are *outstanding*, and ever so helpful; thank you so much!
I've studied the Chelsea Overview map, and it has reinforced some very strong hunches.

I have two locations that have very strong interest to me that I've been mentioning:
a)Carleton Glenn golf course
b)Manheim Auto Auction facility

Golf Course - I've been blathering on about this golf course for awhile now, and it does line up geographically with the drop off location. I want to know if we have any employees there who fit the POI description. A clubhouse dishwasher, facility worker, etc.

Manheim Auto auction - just a hop up from the drop site, and to my earlier query, I find they *do* have "clean up" facilities on site:
https://www.manheim.com/services/frontline_services?WT.svl=m_hdr_mnav_services_recon

These two close in proximity locations have been, and continue to trigger all sorts of alerts for me.

Finally, it's oh so clear by looking at Forager's terrific map, the path the Perp took from the Flat rock discovery site to the site where the body was found. I'm sure LE is scouring that path for additional evidence, that will no doubt be found.

I will now spend some time looking more closely at Forager's map of the Flat rock discovery site to see what I can glean from that...

Given the location of the remains, I think we are looking at more than one suspect. :moo:

Agree 100%. The movement of the body could not have been accomplished by one person, especially in that terrain.
Now the question remains, who is going to go seek immunity first? Because LE will, in fact, be making arrests. No doubt about it.

I wonder if results of forensic testing on items found at the abandoned warehouse have been completed yet? Investigators at the scene yesterday where the body was located were seen leaving the site with several bags of possible evidence. One bag was so heavy that two people had to remove it from the search location. Hopefully this will lead to specific clues about who is responsible for this senseless crime.

Once again Forager, these maps are *outstanding*, and ever so helpful; thank you so much!
I've studied the Chelsea Overview map, and it has reinforced some very strong hunches.

I have two locations that have very strong interest to me that I've been mentioning:

Golf Course - I've been blathering on about this golf course for awhile now, and it does line up geographically with the drop off location. I want to know if we have any employees there who fit the POI description. A clubhouse dishwasher, facility worker, etc.

Manheim Auto auction - just a hop up from the drop site, and to my earlier query, I find they *do* have "clean up" facilities on site:
https://www.manheim.com/services/frontline_services?WT.svl=m_hdr_mnav_services_recon

These two close in proximity locations have been, and continue to trigger all sorts of alerts for me.

Finally, it's oh so clear by looking at Forager's terrific map, the path the Perp took from the Flat rock discovery site to the site where the body was found. I'm sure LE is scouring that path for additional evidence, that will no doubt be found.

I will now spend some time looking more closely at Forager's map of the Flat rock discovery site to see what I can glean from that...

I checked with the Manheim Auto Auction and they don't allow the public to use their refurbishing and cleaning up facilities. It would have to be an employee.

How would someone move quickly and quietly down those tracks with a body?

A track truck. You know, the pickup trucks equipped with train track railrider wheels for people who work the tracks.

Female remains found; experts to determine if identity is Chelsea

By Ray Kisonas

As of Saturday, April 25, 2015, 07:02 a.m.

ASH TOWNSHIP — Workers at a rural home construction site on Friday found the skeletal remains of a woman and efforts are under way to determine if the victim is Chelsea Bruck, the Maybee woman who has been missing six months.

Monroe County Sheriff Dale Malone confirmed that the remains were nude and that a homicide investigation has begun.

The remains were found in a wooded area about 75 yards off a newly constructed dirt road that runs along a set of railroad tracks off Briar Hill Rd. south of E. Newburg Rd. The low- lying, swampy area is being filled with dirt to prepare for the construction of a house. (Story continued below photo gallery) ...

http://www.monroenews.com/news/2015/apr/25/female-remains-found-experts-determine-if-identity/

is there any burnt house near the location where the body was found? The brother of LKZ and some other people discuss this house that they are looting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also don't forget our other posts about the house that burnt down in January in this area relating to HB's friend. I really want to know where he lived in relation to this.

Some other thoughts I have:
When was this area purchased for building? Was it just recently looked at and bought or has someone had it?
The train yard is surrounded by fencing so if they headed up towards flat rock from this spot, they would had to have left that path prior to it. Otherwise would have jumped fences which is possible.

The people we have been discussing seem very violet, sneaky and nasty. I would not put it past them to know this area well and have frequented these parts for whatever reason. It's very secluded and driving down Will Carleton at night is very dark with a some street lights. If you were on back or side roads that late or early in the morning, it would be very easy to go unseen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, carleton glenn golf course is what I was just going to ask about. You know from day one I told you, it will be right (about the golf course)... but to be fair the first inkling of that golf course came from a poster at another sight.. who I already informed that he was right as he often is... can someone show me where the golf course is on the map in relation to the body found? I'm impressed as always - he had it nailed back in November (November 30 to be precise) and is also the person who first said he picked up on it being a dishwasher (on December 4). Of course we couldn't discuss it here because it came from an intuitive... but still may as well be as accurate as possible about the origins of the hunch. Not that multiple intuitives can't pick up on the same correct answer and well done for it! :) (ETA: I often say things different than I mean them and don't notice till I go back and re-read - your first post in that throver there also already had all hte info nailed including you mentioned Briar Hill road as a landmark and everything - really, very well done, impressive in fact - you guys are on a roll! It's a blessing to have you helping find the missing. I'm always in awe of this kind of situation. Some day LE will listen sooner and search based on stuff like this, maybe... would've been nice to find her back in November, or whenever (although the snow did make the difference IMO).)

It does look asthough ANY vehicle could go alongside these tracks by this picture, sure not like here in Ontario!

View attachment 73756
That looks like it has been well traveled by many vehicles. I suck at maps, can anyone find overhead shots of the railroad tracks and see if that vehicle path next to the tracks extends quite a ways and connects to a road at all?

Well, it looks like the suspect(s) could have taken Telegraph Rd, (24) right down to Will Carleton, took a right, and went to Blair Rd, and went lift down to the tracks where the remains were found.

Given that much of the ground area in southeastern lower Michigan was snow-covered, if not frozen, for several months this past winter, I wonder if tire tracks were noticed in the search area where the body was found? When I saw/heard the report about an evidence bag being so heavy that it took two people to remove it from the scene, I immediately thought that it could have been dirt with tire tracks/treads. This would provide excellent evidence about the type of vehicle that might have been used to transport the body to the dumping site.

A track truck. You know, the pickup trucks equipped with train track railrider wheels for people who work the tracks.

I didn't know what a "track truck" is. Is this what you mean?
http://americantracktruck.com/

Editing to add, I wonder if Manheim had any track trucks on it's lot at that time. I just can't shake off this auction lot since it's so geo located to the site of the body discovery.

If the body was dumped in the wee hours following the Halloween party, where would someone have gotten a specialized vehicle to dispose of remains along train tracks? I think a pickup or SUV would work. Given the rural area where the party took place, I'm sure there are plenty of pickups available if someone needs one. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand