GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it, only because when the dump truck driver jumped out to fix something, he spotted her.

I was picturing it like, the dump truck tries to go down the "path" that was recently cleared because of this new construction. Gets stuck in the mud. The tires spin, mud flies, the tires sink deeper. They managed to back it up enough to get unstuck, with the help of someone who has gotten out of the truck to guide them and perhaps dig away from the tires a bit. Suddenly there are remains sticking up out of hte mud where they've made the rut with the tires.

JMO, purely from my own imagination of how it may have happened based on my husband being in the outdoor industry and having been stuck deeply in mud before and watching how he goes about "unstucking" it.

I will continue to check this piece - as it may get edited/redacted R.Kisonas may have taken some licensing here - I do not recall positive lab-confirmed results that evidence at Flat Rock were tied back to CB

"The scene is on a heavily-wooded, undeveloped residential property near train tracks, west of Briar Hill Road and south of East Newburg Road."

<snip>

"He said most of the rural county has been searched since Chelsea Bruck, 22, disappeared during a Halloween party Oct. 26. But he said officials weren't sure whether this private property, marked by "Posted: No Trespassing" signs, had previously been searched. He declined to comment on whether the body was buried and whether it was clothed." (comment by me: we already know from last night that it was unclothed)

<snip>

"Velliquette said the body could have been at the scene for months, and an anthropologist was called in to help with the identification. The discovery was made about 2 p.m., after the property owner building a home paused to work on some of the excavating equipment.

The area of the railroad tracks was searched and evidence collected to ensure nothing was missed, he said."

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2015/04/24/body-found-monroe-michigan-/26325427/

BBM

http://www.monroenews.com/news/2015/apr/25/female-remains-found-experts-determine-if-identity/

"Monroe County Sheriff Dale Malone confirmed that the remains were nude and that a homicide investigation has begun."

<snip>

"The low- lying, swampy area is being filled with dirt to prepare for the construction of a house."

<snip>

"Earlier this month investigators recovered parts of Ms. Bruck&#8217;s Poison Ivy costume she wore at that party. The parts of the costume were found at an abandoned industrial site off Peters Rd. south of Van Horn Rd. near Flat Rock."

<snip>

Read more at: http://www.monroenews.com/news/2015/apr/25/female-remains-found-experts-determine-if-identity/

I do not recall positive lab-confirmed results that evidence at Flat Rock were tied back to CB

The costume top was found by an abandon building in Flat Rock. I don't think many of these leaf shirts were made or produced in this area. Knowing the area, would tell you that the chances of the top belonging to anyone else is more then slim.

Also, if you read the news release from CB's mom "Give Police Space", you'll see police confirmed the top belonged to CB.

And now, I want to know if the POI on the Niswender thread (he lives in Monroe and his murdered daughter was friends with Chelsea), who was recently arrested for child *advertiser censored* and is a suspect in his stepdaughter's murder, has either the Carleton Glenn golf course or the Manheim auction place as one of his industrial cleaning business accounts.

Likewise I wonder if we can look at the golf course and expand outward and find that location of the fights now.

And now, I want to know if the POI on the Niswender thread (he lives in Monroe and his murdered daughter was friends with Chelsea), who was recently arrested for child *advertiser censored* and is a suspect in his stepdaughter's murder, has either the Carleton Glenn golf course or the Manheim auction place as one of his industrial cleaning business accounts.

I'm thinking that for strictest adherence to WS TOS we should bump her thread if there is one and carry investigation into her POI over to there, with a strong slant towards focusing on this area that pertains to Chelsea.. but if she was never missing, is there a thread here at all? I guess I never thought of that. Hm.

I don't disagree with your line of thinking. But when rosesfromangels was wondering how could someone get her body where it was, if the road which the dump truck got stuck in the mud on was only JUST constructed, my first thought was "someone in a Jeep or other off-road vehicle" and my second thought was "track truck". Since otehrs mentioned the off-road connection, I mentioned the track truck connection. This way it's out there. But I do agree with you, I think someone put it in 4wd and took trails to get there, personally. Google earth is great for spotting those. I haven't tried.
I think though, that's the new road to get into the construction site. The gravel path alongside the tracks was established, and is pretty wide and accessible. You could then walk perpindicular from the tracks in to the site.

And we will also have to determine how is he linked to sketchy guy.

Likewise I wonder if we can look at the golf course and expand outward and find that location of the fights now.

Forager - next time you edit your incredible map, can you please add the high school mentioned upthread? Airport High I think it is. This, along with the site where the remains were found seem like a plausible target area to consider.

I think though, that's the new road to get into the construction site. The gravel path alongside the tracks was established, and is pretty wide and accessible. You could then walk perpindicular from the tracks in to the site.

True enough. My gut suggests it was more stealthily done than just following the tracks in a vehicle, stopping alongside them, and dragging her 75 feet into the woods, but I have nothing to back it up. For all I know she was just walking the tracks to get home and was too tired and cold to continue and veered off towards an abandoned building (if there was one nearby) and simply succombed to hypothermia or something.

No, wait. One of my quotes said this is a homicide investigation now or something that included the word "homicide".

well that was my attempted good deed of the day (trying to keep an open mind about this case).. I hope the identification process goes quickly for the Brucks no matter how this turns out. Waiting is horrific I'm sure.

Forager - next time you edit your incredible map, can you please add the high school mentioned upthread? Airport High I think it is. This, along with the site where the remains were found seem like a plausible target area to consider.

And could you please put Carleton Glen golf course back on there as a point of reference if possible? It's a nice big landmark IMO. Thank you for your hard work. I did a lot of WS maps before the new google maps, which sucks big moose butt IMO.

PS- rosesfromangels - Airport High.. that name seems VERY familiar to me... did someone in the last thread say this was where some particular person went to school, IIRC? I think this was a HB tie-in, right?

True enough. My gut suggests it was more stealthily done than just following the tracks in a vehicle, stopping alongside them, and dragging her 75 feet into the woods, but I have nothing to back it up. For all I know she was just walking the tracks to get home and was too tired and cold to continue and veered off towards an abandoned building (if there was one nearby) and simply succombed to hypothermia or something.

No, wait. One of my quotes said this is a homicide investigation now or something that included the word "homicide".

well that was my attempted good deed of the day (trying to keep an open mind about this case).. I hope the identification process goes quickly for the Brucks no matter how this turns out. Waiting is horrific I'm sure.
It's just that.... her top was found in a different location. And if you wanted to hide something and were in a hurry to get away before being caught, wouldn't you take the easiest, fastest path?

Is there any ford motor co facility (of any capacity) within a 1 mile perimeter of the recovery site (not Flat Rock, I mean very near Carleton)? I know the factory closed, but is there a residual business around, one that might hire an ex-con, for example, but still fall under the FMC umbrella?

(an article about the plant closing:https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2007/09/monr-s18.html)

I'm thinking that for strictest adherence to WS TOS we should bump her thread if there is one and carry investigation into her POI over to there, with a strong slant towards focusing on this area that pertains to Chelsea.. but if she was never missing, is there a thread here at all? I guess I never thought of that. Hm.
There is an active thread for Julia in Crimes in the News, but it's certainly okay to mention her in Chelsea's thread, and vice versa. Julia's sister was Chelsea's friend, and the families have worked together to raise awareness.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=

@GigTu Yep yep you make excellent points.

ETA: thanks Bessie!

I was just doing that same thing GGE. Some of the videos I watched were from 2013 so these kids could have went after school to a nearby area or field for the fights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just heard on WWJ radio that body is badly decomposed and could take several days for positive identification. Anthropologist has been contacted to assist.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2015/04...ody-of-woman-found-in-field-in-monroe-county/

...“We are in contact with the family. They have been talked to, we do not want to confirm anything yet because we don’t have enough information to say ‘yes’ or ‘no’ that’s where the medical examiners office and the other agencies will help and determine whether that is or is not,” said Velliquette.

He says an autopsy will be done, likely within the next couple of days. He says it also requires assistance from an anthropologist because of the decomposed condition of the body...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand