GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was the first thing I thought of when I saw LE carrying a large HEAVY bag-it's either a rock or rocks or even possibly a piece of construction equipment? I am thinking the perp used whatever was around him. I feel strongly that a sexual assault occurred where the clothes were found (non-blood evidence), and that the murder occurred in the field as LE has indicated. I have no basis for thinking this started as a sexual assault, but just a gut feeling.

I've been gone all afternoon and evening, so just catching up. I also had a gut feeling that a sexual assault started this. Thanks for your insight, Justnosey.

I thought I would drop my two cents worth here as well. JT 'S cleaning company was contracted to do work for a property that I managed. I can personally tell you the company is small (mainly just JT, sometimes the help of his children and a few women). I never, ever had a male cleaning tech. Also, he taught younger children at his studio.

Does he clean homes at any manufactured home communities? Would that work and being in those places connect him with others of interest to us here, like HB?

Chelsea Bruck mourned; heartbroken town demands justice
By Elisha Anderson and By Patricia Montemurri,
Detroit Free Press, 11:41 pm, edt, Apr 26, '15

Moving article about the community around the Brucks

"Those who worked with Bruck remembered her as outgoing, optimistic and a jokester who was always smiling."

[...]

"I felt like the family needed something to know that we did care — we were with them,"

[... and include post from Chelsea's FB page such as]

Prayers to the Bruck family and all that gave their time in an effort to find Chelsea alive," [...] "May karma meet the ruthless person or people who did this!!!"

I transcribed the press conference for you guys, from:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...rence-on-chelsea-bruck-investigation/32574618

Where do you go from here, now that there has been a body found?
We’re continuing to follow the tips and leads and wherever the investigation takes us, that’s what we will follow.

Anything that you’re asking of the public, or anything that you still want to know from them?
If they have any information we ask that they contact the Monroe County Detectives Bureau, 734-250-7530.

Snipped by me for brevity.

Thank you so much for transcribing the PC, killy444 !! This is a big help, and a lot of work!

I walked in the sunshine today for Chelsea, then I sat down for a long time thinking about her case. Here are my random thoughts, subject to change:

LE needs to talk to HB again. He was threatened in to recanting
There are many people who know what happened, but are very afraid
This had everything to do with rituals, and evidence found will confirm that
Turnquists "side business" plays a role, he knows the Perps
Chelsea was heavily drugged, forensics should prove this out
One of the participants will confess to LE very soon, several are involved

All speculation, of course. We shall see.

I would add to your list, if I may, that Chelsea was quite vulnerable. Her sister-in-law (Kilen) described Chelsea as shy and socially awkward. It's possible that Chelsea had a couple of drinks that night, and I wouldn't be surprised if someone slipped "something" into a beverage that she consumed. Chelsea was desperate for a ride home from the Halloween event because she got separated from her friends and didn't have a way home when the party broke up at @3:00AM. I think Chelsea accepted a ride from someone whom she had known previously, perhaps from other PAP events, and, as we now know, something bad happened. RIP, dear, sweet Chelsea Bruck. :rose:

I've been following this case from the beginning. I only posted once when we were discussing hypothermia. After a month I was afraid this was going to be the outcome. Another beautiful lady killed by some predator. I can't even begin to imagine how the family is coping with this. They are going to need all the support that friends and the community can provide. And prayers.

Does he clean homes at any manufactured home communities? Would that work and being in those places connect him with others of interest to us here, like HB?

I can not speak on whether he was cleaning manufactured homes. My knowledge is that he was contracted to clean mostly at larger apartment communities.

I walked in the sunshine today for Chelsea, then I sat down for a long time thinking about her case. Here are my random thoughts, subject to change:

LE needs to talk to HB again. He was threatened in to recanting
There are many people who know what happened, but are very afraid
This had everything to do with rituals, and evidence found will confirm that
Turnquists "side business" plays a role, he knows the Perps
Chelsea was heavily drugged, forensics should prove this out
One of the participants will confess to LE very soon, several are involved

All speculation, of course. We shall see.

BBM What do you mean by rituals? In relation to Halloween?
And I agree, I think someone is going to confess.

snipped from klily444
[I talked to a neighbor; he said he had Monroe County Sheriff’s Office out there, for someone trespassing out there on that property at the end of October. Do you know if that’s related to this?
I do know that the owner of the property as given permission to a friend of his to bow hunt that property, so he did bow hunt that property for several months. That person is not a person of interest in this case.
]
I heard that and paused the video - mulled that over 2 questions posed that blurred together I am interested in the first Q.

Was the trespassing a miscommunication from the neighbor in that there really wasn't "a trespassing" - just a bowhunter with permission.
The thing is a resident called and asked for someone to come out - what happened with that call --they didn't really answer my/the Q.
- who responded? what did they do? did they take a statement? was it logged in the blogger? was the vehicle noted/described? did they do a walk-thru on the property tracks?? Was the gate broken at the time of the call?

(Tried to upload image from MN that shows the "gate" its a wire attached to two 4x4 posts
roadgate cb.jpg

I would add to your list, if I may, that Chelsea was quite vulnerable. Her sister-in-law (Kilen) described Chelsea as shy and socially awkward. It's possible that Chelsea had a couple of drinks that night, and I wouldn't be surprised if someone slipped "something" into a beverage that she consumed. Chelsea was desperate for a ride home from the Halloween event because she got separated from her friends and didn't have a way home when the party broke up at @3:00AM. I think Chelsea accepted a ride from someone whom she had known previously, perhaps from other PAP events, and, as we now know, something bad happened. RIP, dear, sweet Chelsea Bruck. :rose:

Yet her work colleague described her as "outgoing, optimistic, and a jokester..." A very different side. As many people have, one for family, another side in public, Imo.

Re: Heavy bag seen carried away by investigators. Thanks to dmc43613 for this photo.

Some were mentioning the heavy bags and what might have been in them. I watched videos that I posted (WDIV) and didn't notice the rows of rocks in those but saw them in other videos posted here. In rural communities, rows of rocks are sometimes used to mark property lines, and folks with steep lots that have potential drainage problems use the rocks to prevent water from running downhill and causing puddles. I suspect that the killer could have used a rock/rocks to strike Chelsea then threw it down. Investigators might have noticed that a rock/rocks were out-of-place in their usual neat rows. In one of the videos, the investigators are seen walking away from the rows of rocks carrying that large, heavy evidence bag.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04/26/e2541e2676f76f388ae52ad63308220f.jpg

Yet her work colleague described her as "outgoing, optimistic, and a jokester..." A very different side. As many people have, one for family, another side in public, Imo.

I know people who are socially awkward in new situations and incredibly chatty/spontaneous/gregarious when they are around familiar people.

This is all so sad!!! I think many people had figured that she was not a runaway but, on some level, most hoped for that rather than a murder. It really seems that that LE in charge have a bead on someone as they seemed so sure of many of their answers. I hope there is an arrest soon.

I'm afraid you may be right rosesfromangels, though it's tough to go there. Where her costume was found, where Chelsea was placed, how if all of it was discovered with Spring and probably more activity. There's an aspect of more than one person involved and tests of loyalty, and that something may have broken in the mix, but it's an inkling, where the mind goes given the information around Chelsea disappearing that night.

If they do exist, and it's not just the work of one perp making hay with possibilities for cover, given the nature and people at the bash, I would imagine the reason loyalty would break in such a group or set of people, would be that somebody with knowledge of the crimes would realize that killing innocent young women makes them weak perverse people and not the hero of some sick fantasy. They may now feel like the sick killers that they are, feel some regret and try to do what it takes to save themselves.

Sorry if this has been discussed but I keep thinking about the vehicle auction site. Surely that had some vehicles capable of transporting a body and then the turnover rate with the vehicles that are in the lot would be beneficial to a perp who knows the vehicles there turn over often. And there is detailing for vehicles there too.

Sorry if this has been discussed but I keep thinking about the vehicle auction site. Surely that had some vehicles capable of transporting a body and then the turnover rate with the vehicles that are in the lot would be beneficial to a perp who knows the vehicles there turn over often. And there is detailing for vehicles there too.

Yes indeed. Records of vehicles out, detailing done, etc. should be thoroughly examined. The proximity makes this a target, and the exit route from the crime scene to 275 to the auction site....well, looks like a prime target for investigation to me.

I suspect that LE is keeping an eye on a handful of folks who are likely involved in Chelsea's death or have knowledge of the events of the early morning "activities". If any of these potential suspects have a conscience, they'll make their way over to Monroe County Sheriff's Department and spill the beans. If not, the perps will find themselves under arrest and facing murder charges. They can run, but they can't hide. The truth will out in due time.

Justice for Chelsea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member