GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to disagree with the county having a low crime rate, according to this http://www.homesecurityshield.org/news/most-dangerous-cities-in-michigan/ Monroe is #10 of most dangerous cities in Michigan. I believe that the heroin epidemic that we have here is fueling the crimes and if this killer or killers are not caught they will do it again, I don't believe that its going to be an isolated crime for those responsible. JMO

I cannot find the right correction for that specific article, but I remember that it was an error, naming the wrong Monroe.

Here is one from another source:
Correction: Due to a data processing error, an earlier version of this article identified Monroe, MI and later Monroe, LA as areas where crime is soaring. In fact, neither Monroe, MI nor Monroe, LA should have been included.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/07/urban-crime_n_6636522.html

Something said during the PC;

They didn't find ALL of her costume. Has anyone contemplated the burning of evidence?

Or the attempt to burn evidence?

Pulled out some comments about Chelsea's clothing, her hand-made one of a kind costume she started making weeks before the BM's bash, as she's known to have taken time with preparing gifts for friends and loved ones. This event means something to her, though she avoids being there for preparations or earlier, as PAP's performance seems her focus as she seems to be watching the event unfold quite attentively and soberly, from what I could see on their band videos from that night.

klily44's Transcript of Saturday Monroe LE PC linked
[...]

Can you tell us about the site where you recovered some clothing is that related to the case?
That is related to this case. When we sent the clothing to the crime lab, we knew that it would take 4-6 weeks at a minimum before we would get any results back but yes, that is evidence from this case.

Do you believe that’s where the crime occurred?
Where the clothes were recovered?
Yes.
No.

What are your thoughts on that?
We believe at this time, that the, in all likelihood, the crime was committed at or near where the body was located.

[...]

The clothes may have been dumped in Flat Rock afterwards?
I’m not commenting on that at this time.

[...]

So the body was found in Flat Rock but the clothing was in Ash Township, is that what you said earlier or what was the Ash township (unintelligible)
Yesterday the body was found in Ash Township, the clothes were found in Flat Rock.

[...]

Her clothes?
Her clothes.

Can you identify if that clothing was what she was wearing the night she went missing?
We believe it was the costume.

The entire costume?
Not the entire costume.

Were there things on the costume such as like blood or anything that you guys are going to use?
Obviously, that’s being examined forensically with the Michigan State Police and like I said, we’re expected a report back within the next few weeks but yes, visually there was evidence on the clothing.

What was?
We’re not gonna comment on that.

When were you able to confirm that the clothing found in Flat Rock was (unintelliglble)
It was a unique costume, Bryan has been working on this since day one, she hand made the costume, and so, it was, one of a kind.

[...]

Hi, I've nly been following on WS since Easter. I want to know more about Sketchy Twin and the related person and how much he looks like the sketch. Where can I see pics? TY

I'm not sure what I can say on here and I can't figure out how to send you a private message. Are you familiar with who HB is? On his fb, a friend with the initials LKZ, his family member. (JB)

I'm not sure what I can say on here and I can't figure out how to send you a private message. Are you familiar with who HB is? On his fb, a friend with the initials LKZ, his family member. (JB)

Unless these people with the initials appear on MSM, no links or discussion are permissible according to WS TOS, but not to frustrate you, I personally don't do SM and get confused by initials, so by HB you mean harlan something or other?

Or you can read through the past posts and probably figure it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crime data for Monroe, MI:

http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Monroe-Michigan.html

Editing to add: Sex offender stats nationwide, current as of 2014:
http://www.statisticbrain.com/sex-offender-statistics/

FYI: In case anyone in Michigan does not have this information.... Here is the official Michigan Sex Offender Registry that is public information. You can search by name, address, city, etc. As I have stated before, my Husband is a former Police Officer and me being paranoid lol, well I have used this site often when we have moved to determine if a new home is in an area that is "reasonably" safe.

http://www.icrimewatch.net/index.php?AgencyID=55242

If any of you are attending the vigil this evening, please know I will be there in spirit and will light a candle for Chelsea in Ohio.

Unless these people with the initials appear on MSM, no links or discussion are permissible according to WS TOS, but not to frustrate you, I personally don't do SM and get confused by initials, so by HB you mean harlan something or other?

Thanks, and yes that's what I meant. I will delete my post if that's possible.

Green eyed blonde, read through some of the thread, I'm sure you'll figure out who I was talking about.

I, too, will be with Chelsea's family and friends in spirit during the vigil tonight :grouphug: They have been in my thoughts and prayers throughout the day. I will light a purple (lilac-scented) candle this evening as I have done since Chelsea's remains were found. I put a card in the mail today with a donation to the family for whatever expenses they might incur. My thoughts and prayers are also with investigators who work diligently to apprehend whoever is responsible for Chelsea's untimely passing. Rest in Peace, Chelsea :rose: :rose: :rose:

FYI: In case anyone in Michigan does not have this information.... Here is the official Michigan Sex Offender Registry that is public information. You can search by name, address, city, etc. As I have stated before, my Husband is a former Police Officer and me being paranoid lol, well I have used this site often when we have moved to determine if a new home is in an area that is "reasonably" safe.

http://www.icrimewatch.net/index.php?AgencyID=55242

Every single parent (and anyone or that matter) should know where to find, and check the registry in their areas. We know recidivism rate amongst RSO's is very high; it is important to know who your neighbors are. Who they *really* are.

I, too, will be with Chelsea's family and friends in spirit during the vigil tonight :grouphug: They have been in my thoughts and prayers throughout the day. I will light a purple (lilac-scented) candle this evening as I have done since Chelsea's remains were found. I put a card in the mail today with a donation to the family for whatever expenses they might incur. My thoughts and prayers are also with investigators who work diligently to apprehend whoever is responsible for Chelsea's untimely passing. Rest in Peace, Chelsea :rose: :rose: :rose:

I'll have a purple porch light on tonight.

:candle:

~

Forager

Could you please update this information Spellie so kindly provides [in her post about the Exeter barn fire] to the map.

Thank you

I inadvertently dropped the quote of Spellbound's that FindHG is refering to. Spellbound was talking about the Exeter barn fire. I've now add it to the map - with a marker note that makes the point that no link has been established to the Chelsea case. Thanks, Spellbound, for having included that news link to your post. I've cited it in the map marker caption.

Here's the usual link to the map:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zvYyF06zvqck.kaQX8kDx9-8w

Chelsea's brother posted this on the FB :

If you would like to send a card, please mail it to the
(Bruck)search HQ @ 8799 Swan Creek Rd. Newport, MI 48166.
Thanks again everyone.

After taking a fresher look at the situation. I think CB may have been driven to this location by the killer(s). Parked there by the Railroad Tracks, she may have escaped from the vehicle, and ran down the big driveway thinking that there would be a house there where she could seek help. The killer(s) could have then chased her to the location where her remains were found.

Maybe THAT"s why my gut has kept on showing me images of Shannan Gilbert in relation to this case ... that makes all the sense in the world now..

Yes, I do know. So I just need to check his fb: I will look at that, and thanks so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState