GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not following... what does the Pussy Cat Dolls song have anything to do with her disappearance? Have I missed something? Not meaning to sound snarky or rude- it's a genuine question. I have two small children and can't keep up with the busier threads. Sorry if I'm sounding clueless. :thinking:

one thing for sure from my time years ago to today if there is a love interest that is where a girl will hang so may be Chelsea was interested in someone at the party. Great internet sleuthing on the you tube video and tumblr. I know a young lady who made fetish videos but kept social media that was easily associated with her clean as she was pursuing a professional career. I think young people today who have more edgy reposts on tumblr could be normal to edgy to extreme. But they are trying to give the impression, and do give it, that they are sexually open and interested in sex. These indications can arouse someone and highly piss off someone who is jealous.

I'm not following... what does the Pussy Cat Dolls song have anything to do with her disappearance? Have I missed something? Not meaning to sound snarky or rude- it's a genuine question. I have two small children and can't keep up with the busier threads. Sorry if I'm sounding clueless. :thinking:

I'm not sure if I'll answer correctly but I noticed the last post she made to her YouTube account was 9 months ago and posted it on here. In my mind, it wouldn't have been around when she went missing as it seemed longer than that. Another user found that she posted her last video the day before the party, which was the Pussy Cat Dolls song. We don't know why she chose to do that song but another poster picked out some lyrics that maybe related to how CB was feeling. So technically it doesn't really relate to any facts of her disappearance just our findings and ideas being typed out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

one thing for sure from my time years ago to today if there is a love interest that is where a girl will hang so may be Chelsea was interested in someone at the party. Great internet sleuthing on the you tube video and tumblr. I know a young lady who made fetish videos but kept social media that was easily associated with her clean as she was pursuing a professional career. I think young people today who have more edgy reposts on tumblr could be normal to edgy to extreme. But they are trying to give the impression, and do give it, that they are sexually open and interested in sex. These indications can arouse someone and highly piss off someone who is jealous.

I agree about: if there is a love interest.....CB declined a ride home with the person she came with and even after she ran into a pole, hurting her face/nose and was offered another ride home she didn't take it. She sent a friend to collect her phone and stuff from the first ride's car, which seems odd to me. Did she think if she collected it herself her friend would talk her into leaving? Why did she want to stay so badly. Her original plan was only to go for a few hours and leave with the person she came with. She was hanging around the party late without her phone or a possible ride home. She expressed to a friend that she was concern about going home without the phone, but people misplace stuff all the time. She knew a friend was hanging on to the phone, so it wasn't lost. The friend dropped the phone off the next day. Was she staying on at the party in hopes of meeting up with a love interest? Maybe someone she didn't know all too well but talked with at another party? Around 3:00 am did she call for another ride and get grabbed up by someone waiting in the parking area or is the sketch the love interest she waiting for who would give her a lift?

I remember someone commented under news article that they saw Chelsea talking to a African American male and she was asking him to drive her to get beer. I thought that, that couldn't be Chelsea but now I'm thinking it could have been her.

IMOO I don't read much into the song posting on twitter. I post songs all the time, just because I like them. Thank GOD no one is reading anything into that.

I remember someone commented under news article that they saw Chelsea talking to a African American male and she was asking him to drive her to get beer. I thought that, that couldn't be Chelsea but now I'm thinking it could have been her.

I remember this too. Someone said an African American male in a white jacket. There were a few comments about this early on, but were removed from the fb page.

when did this happen? the day of the party?

I took this as a bad joke at the time it was mentioned, as there is someone in the background (on the left) behind Chelsea as Poison Ivy who might possibly have been noted or referred to by the poster.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Oh wow. Sorry if this isn't allowed or off topic but I went to the main band's YouTube page that was playing at the party that night. They have the party videos up from that night that say "As featured on Nancy Grace. Check out our new footage". Since they were on NG to promote themselves apparently....

Yuh. Go figure? Interesting comparison, just BM's MSM statements around the time he announced they had videos and the one you refer to with NG.

when did this happen? the day of the party?

Yes, there was a young guy on one of the fb pages who said he saw CB with an African American male in a white jacket, he also said she asked him if he wanted to go to the party store for alcohol and he said no thanks. I think it was possibly determined later that it was another girl who was blond and the same age etc.. LE checked the video cameras at a party store close to the party and it wasn't her.

Yes, there was a young guy on one of the fb pages who said he saw CB with an African American male in a white jacket, he also said she asked him if he wanted to go to the party store for alcohol and he said no thanks. I think it was possibly determined later that it was another girl who was blond and the same age etc.. LE checked the video cameras at a party store close to the party and it wasn't her.

This is how I remember it, also. It was determined to not be Chelsea.

From the tumblr postings it seems that:

Chelsea was very upset over a relationship that was broken off by an ex-boyfriend.She felt humiliated because he didn't break up in person but simply changed his relationship status on Facebook. I am trying to figure out who this person is, but there are hints in Chelsea's postings. Of course, this person may have nothing to do with her murder, but we don't know. From the various posts I am trying to describe the history of the relationship by trying to "connect the dots" between the various postings. Disclaimer: detalis of the description can be wrong. It is not always easy to figure out the meaning of a post, or who it is directed at.

The relationship was broken off before August 12, 2011.At some point, he got a (different) girl-friend. But at the same time (it seems), he also had a FWB relationship with Chelsea. She states that he cheated on his girlfriend a couple of days before September 10, 2011. It seems that he and Chelsea work at the same place (Olga's kitchen). At some point he does not talk to her at all. In early February of 2012, Chelsea asks him to choose between her and the (current) girlfriend. In May she states that she is no longer satisfied with the FWB relationship. In June 2012, he asks her not to send him text messages. On July 30, 2012 he is coming back from going somewhere (for a week or more). Gradually she seems to resign to the fact that they probably won't be together again.

I am bringing this up, because there might be a chance that this person was also at the party. The pussycat dolls song may be random, but perhaps she had a plan of seducing him, showing him that she's better. Note that the poison ivy character has a seductive side to her.
(There is also a movie called "poison ivy" where the title character (unrelated to batman) seduces the father of a girlfriend.)
Perhaps loosing the phone, staying later was a way to get to a situation where HE would have to drive her home. This is all speculation of course.

So I think it would be good to know who this person is in order to look more into this. Does anyone have any ideas? If the person was indeed a fellow worker at Olga's than this limits the possibilities considerably. I think that in the group picture where Chelsea is in her poison Ivy costume, there is a tall person in the back with a Chicago Bull cap who looks like her colleague JL (although I am not yet convinced that he is the love interest). There may have been other coworkers at the party as well.

From the tumblr postings it seems that:

Chelsea was very upset over a relationship that was broken off by an ex-boyfriend.She felt humiliated because he didn't break up in person but simply changed his relationship status on Facebook. I am trying to figure out who this person is, but there are hints in Chelsea's postings. Of course, this person may have nothing to do with her murder, but we don't know. From the various posts I am trying to describe the history of the relationship by trying to "connect the dots" between the various postings. Disclaimer: detalis of the description can be wrong. It is not always easy to figure out the meaning of a post, or who it is directed at.

The relationship was broken off before August 12, 2011.At some point, he got a (different) girl-friend. But at the same time (it seems), he also had a FWB relationship with Chelsea. She states that he cheated on his girlfriend a couple of days before September 10, 2011. It seems that he and Chelsea work at the same place (Olga's kitchen). At some point he does not talk to her at all. In early February of 2012, Chelsea asks him to choose between her and the (current) girlfriend. In May she states that she is no longer satisfied with the FWB relationship. In June 2012, he asks her not to send him text messages. On July 30, 2012 he is coming back from going somewhere (for a week or more). Gradually she seems to resign to the fact that they probably won't be together again.

I am bringing this up, because there might be a chance that this person was also at the party. The pussycat dolls song may be random, but perhaps she had a plan of seducing him, showing him that she's better. Note that the poison ivy character has a seductive side to her.
(There is also a movie called "poison ivy" where the title character (unrelated to batman) seduces the father of a girlfriend.)
Perhaps loosing the phone, staying later was a way to get to a situation where HE would have to drive her home. This is all speculation of course.

So I think it would be good to know who this person is in order to look more into this. Does anyone have any ideas? If the person was indeed a fellow worker at Olga's than this limits the possibilities considerably. I think that in the group picture where Chelsea is in her poison Ivy costume, there is a tall person in the back with a Chicago Bull cap who looks like her colleague JL (although I am not yet convinced that he is the love interest). There may have been other coworkers at the party as well.

If he works or worked at Olga's he should be easy to find. Olga's should keep employment records for years. Also, the SSI has records of where payments came from for that employer and for whom each year. She could have still been heart struck over him and looking for him at the party, hoping they could talk. Or maybe she ran into a friend of his who offered her a ride home, and she thought this would make him jealous, and it all turned against her? If she was that devastated by him/the break up it seems probably he could be part of this case directly or indirectly.

I hope LE looks into Olga's in Monroe as well as other locations. There are 27 locations in southeastern Michigan and a location in Toledo, Ohio. This person could have been in management or management training and moved around within the company.

Excellent sleuthing Black_Squirrel!!

I wonder if this information should be sent to LE again, pointing out specific areas and posts of tumblr to them. IMO..tumblr is a difficult and very time consuming social network to research. I found it frustrating to find all information.

I noticed the same timeline as Black Squirrel when I stumbled upon the tumblr early on and looked into this a bit. There are a couple of Chelsea's female restaurant coworkers who've been named or interviewed in articles about her...especially early on. At least two I can think of had spoken to police. So I feel pretty confident the police are aware of any relationship triangles that were present.

I only found the name of one guy (AH) who worked at Olga's and is friends with Chelsea's circle. He appears to have dated or be dating another CB coworker, KG.

I noticed the same timeline as Black Squirrel when I stumbled upon the tumblr early on and looked into this a bit. There are a couple of Chelsea's female restaurant coworkers who've been named or interviewed in articles about her...especially early on. At least two I can think of had spoken to police. So I feel pretty confident the police are aware of any relationship triangles that were present.

I only found the name of one guy (AH) who worked at Olga's and is friends with Chelsea's circle. He appears to have dated or be dating another CB coworker, KG.

KG posts on Facebook a Monroe news article on April 25. In this post she included all her coworkers it seems (22 people, herself included).
Of course this list may not be accurate/complete. 4 are male. Several people were at the party. I think the relationship between Chelsea and her love interest may have been somewhat secretive, because during some of it he was dating someone else. I have wondered if AH was the person she was interested in, but I don't have enough indications that this is the case. By the way, look at AH's friend Taylor J.
He looks a lot like the sketch, the hair, the glasses, the indications of a moustache/beard, the hoodie. He lives in Newport, likes metal. Not sure if he was at the party though. And somehow, lots of people seem to match the sketch, but then again, I am very bad with faces.
TJ has also an older FB account. You can get from the new account to the older one via RM. His October 17, 2012 post is quite chilling.

KG posts on Facebook a Monroe news article on April 25. In this post she included all her coworkers it seems (22 people, herself included).
Of course this list may not be accurate/complete. 4 are male. Several people were at the party. I think the relationship between Chelsea and her love interest may have been somewhat secretive, because during some of it he was dating someone else. I have wondered if AH was the person she was interested in, but I don't have enough indications that this is the case. By the way, look at AH's friend Taylor J.
He looks a lot like the sketch, the hair, the glasses, the indications of a moustache/beard, the hoodie. He lives in Newport, likes metal. Not sure if he was at the party though. And somehow, lots of people seem to match the sketch, but then again, I am very bad with faces.
TJ has also an older FB account. You can get from the new account to the older one via RM. His October 17, 2012 post is quite chilling.

Agreed, even TJ's profile picture is anti-social. He does look A LOT like the sketch.

Just got a chance to check out this TJ's older Facebook and there are a few posts referring to his hatred of "*advertiser censored*" and as well as posts expressing the desire to kill or be violent. I hope LE have this guy on their radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal