GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this witness is innocent, why didn't he step forward? Or why didn't his friends provide a tip? If he is innocent, then he is a coward for not doing the right thing and stepping forward. Why didn't he?
All JMO, of course.

If this witness is innocent, why didn't he step forward? Or why didn't his friends provide a tip? If he is innocent, then he is a coward for not doing the right thing and stepping forward. Why didn't he?
All JMO, of course.

He did immediately step up when he saw the photo of himself. He possibly had no idea that he had any info of importance. They might want to ask him about someone else there or something. The fact that he stepped up and they pulled his photo down leads me to think he was just needed to ask stuff. Not because he had anything to do with anything. For now!!! lol

He did immediately step up when he saw the photo of himself. He possibly had no idea that he had any info of importance. They might want to ask him about someone else there or something. The fact that he stepped up and they pulled his photo down leads me to think he was just needed to ask stuff. Not because he had anything to do with anything. For now!!! lol

Fair enough mpnola. However, that blasted sketch was everywhere! How could he *not* know? Hmmm....

Fair enough mpnola. However, that blasted sketch was everywhere! How could he *not* know? Hmmm....

Im not thinking he is sketch guy. I even said when they showed his picture "that is not what I was expecting sketch guy to look like!" Well, at least I hope its not sketch guy. Because it was real off, is so, lol

I didn't think he looked like the sketch either, mpnola. Although he was dressed similarly, I have found nothing with glasses (which may have only been worn that one night) and this guy is much thinner. However, I can understand why LE would want to talk with hum. He was seen hanging around the stage area where I would assume Chelsea may also have been for a good deal of her time there. He may not even realize what he can help with.

I didn't think he looked like the sketch either, mpnola. Although he was dressed similarly, I have found nothing with glasses (which may have only been worn that one night) and this guy is much thinner. However, I can understand why LE would want to talk with hum. He was seen hanging around the stage area where I would assume Chelsea may also have been for a good deal of her time there. He may not even realize what he can help with.
When he started posting on the pictures that the police released I checked his profile, and he did have a few photos of himself wearing glasses very similar to the style of the sketch.
Now the police have his information and phone # (as do a lot of other people who saw those comments) if they need him, hopefully he was able to help in some way :-/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Thank you shandram19. Did that make him look more like the sketch, in your opinion?

Again, the code of silence. LOTS of locals must have known who he was and just kept quiet. I think he's got *plenty* to tell LE, and he better darn well cooperate. I have a feeling this has all been the result of one young man who has bravely been blogging away about this crime, and no one believed him for the longest time. I think they do now....

Thank you shandram19. Did that make him look more like the sketch, in your opinion?

I do. I went through his pics and saved several and he has a few that resemble it. He also stated on the post to the sheriff that he recently got out of jail. Seems they wanted him bc he was a witness to the area Chelsea was seen a lot by the tents and band. Not necessarily as the sketch guy but they said they wanted to identify him because they believed he had additional investigative information for them. My thought is why are they just now releasing these pics to find him ....?

By the way that information came from the press release I posted earlier that they now took down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because I believe the brave young blogger who has been posting in various social media forums that I referenced has been talking about "sketch guy", and probably helped identify him in the photos. THIS IS A GUESS.

IMO there was a slight resemblance, in one of the photos that caught my eye he was wearing glasses and there were comments from people being "upset" that he had cut his hair. I didn't think until now to check the date on these :-/
Believe it or not you have some of the pics as well spellbound ;-)

When they posted it, they were asking for help identifying him. Someone tagged his name and he freaked out in reply. (Which I have saved ). The sheriff asked for his number to speak to him. If he was already identified why would they ask for help doing so?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, well I'm sure he DID get his hair cut..... Will be interesting to know if it was right after the sketch guy poster came out, or right after the party. I'm really trying to withold judgement on this, but it's really hard. Really hard. We've been waiting a long time for a breakthrough on this one.

I just hope this guy tells LE everything he knows, whatever that might be.

Yes, well I'm sure he DID get his hair cut..... Will be interesting to know if it was right after the sketch guy poster came out, or right after the party. I'm really trying to withold judgement on this, but it's really hard. Really hard. We've been waiting a long time for a breakthrough on this one.

I just hope this guy tells LE everything he knows, whatever that might be.
I'm going to go back and try to find him again just so I can check those dates because now it's bugging me. Do you still have my contact info roses?

On a similar note does anyone have the link to that VERY STRANGE story/poem about chelsea/the party that was posted awhile back? I'd like to have another look at that...

I'm going to go back and try to find him again just so I can check those dates because now it's bugging me. Do you still have my contact info roses?

On a similar note does anyone have the link to that VERY STRANGE story/poem about chelsea/the party that was posted awhile back? I'd like to have another look at that...

Quoting myself. I found him again, the specific picture that I was thinking of was first commented on March 1, 2013. Since then he's grown his hair out and cut it multiple times. It seems like his "friends" react the same way everytime he cuts it.
IMO, aside from the hair color, his brother RK looks more like the sketch than he does.

One more thing to add, CK was steadily posting to Facebook until OCT.26,2014 then restrains from posting for quite some period of time the next public post comes on Mar.9,2015.

Hm! Maybe so, y'all! We need a quick post of the sketch, if anyone has it handy.

About the haircut, it was posted 6/19/2024.

I still don't see much resemblance to the sketch, though somewhat more after seeing the lives of this new guy wearing glasses. Thanks Shandram! I also saw the same statements that monster reported here. He didn't even post anything on his public page about the party. However, after LE posted, he said he had to walk to the party.

The post by Rootless about Chelsea's case seems to come and go, I don't know if it is still there. I will check my notes for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3