GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see what you all are seeing, but I do remember he has talked with LE and felt he was "dismissed without belief" in what he had to say.

I don't see what you all are seeing, but I do remember he has talked with LE and felt he was "dismissed without belief" in what he had to say.

Is this finding of the blog something new or was this discovered long ago? After reading it, and his follow-up blog..what is going on here? This guy names names..and actually gives a pretty plausible scenario. The WK he mentions has quite a FB post for today and the creep factor is pretty high when the poster points out the similarity in photo posted.

Is this finding of the blog something new or was this discovered long ago? After reading it, and his follow-up blog..what is going on here? This guy names names..and actually gives a pretty plausible scenario. The WK he mentions has quite a FB post for today and the creep factor is pretty high when the poster points out the similarity in photo posted.

What blog are you referring to?

No, two different people. I believe Rootless is the blogger referred to. He did post a few times here, long time ago. (I don't see this name in the member list). His "poem" is no longer on the Internet.
Very interesting. Spooky. Posting new stuff, even today. I think we're being toyed with. Don't read too much into it.
If you scroll down really far the story starts...I am getting it is deleted now too

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

someone posted a link to it on previous page? You have to scroll WAY down before the writing starts.

I saw that but I didn't see anything of importance. Just some stuff about them being wrong and having schizophrenia

I wouldn't dismiss everything that has been posted by that blogger. I believe him to be young, extremely traumatized, and not knowing what to do. There are parts of what was posted that appear to be highly plausible. That being said, I leave it to the expert authorities to sort through.

The blogger admitted himself to a mental hospital shortly after posting poem. He was diagnosed with schizophrenia. He has since retracted his statements and apologised to police and family. For the record he still believed he told the truth as he remembered it.
Of course I cannot link any of this so I will say this is all MOO.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The blogger admitted himself to a mental hospital shortly after posting poem. He was diagnosed with schizophrenia. He has since retracted his statements and apologised to police and family. For the record he still believed he told the truth as he remembered it.
Of course I cannot link any of this so I will say this is all MOO.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Where did you obtain this information? What is your source? How do you know what his medical condition is, if in fact he has one? How do you know what he has or has not told LE?
Thank you in advance for clarifying.

Thanks Ninja. We'll let LE sort out the wheat from the chaff on this one.

Locals, what is the latest that you are hearing on this case? Any signs of progress?

Latest was the "new" request for a witness to come forward and talk to police. After that nothing has been discussed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No word on whether that witness was any help, either.

Checking in and I still see it is very quiet. I wish LE would make a statement. Maybe some tips could be generated.

Checking in and I still see it is very quiet. I wish LE would make a statement. Maybe some tips could be generated.

IMO, I think they know what happened, and who the perp(s) are. I would guess they are waiting on lab results to insure convictions prior to arrests.

Monroe County sheriff is holding a press conference this evening at 11 pm about the Chelsea Bruck case.

Thank you, seeking the truth. Do you happen to have a link where we can watch the press conference?

Monroe County sheriff is holding a press conference this evening at 11 pm about the Chelsea Bruck case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129