GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm wondering about Jessica Heeringa and so many others.

They are digging deep into the ground at Worley's house. I can hardly bear this.

I am just sick and literally shaking ............. can barely hold back my tears. Such an emotional day. Could the two girls' (Sierah and Chelsea) cases be related? Strange timing of a press conference if there is no connection.

So many crazy thoughts. Was JDW a Pick Axe Preacher fan? Was he at the bash? Was he on the mass email list when CB first went missing?

Deep breaths.

I live in southeast Michigan and can't believe I have never heard of this case until today. But I do not watch local news . I have a hinky suspicion todays arrest of Worley is opening the floodgates to possibly solving multiple cases. Praying!

I live in southeast Michigan and can't believe I have never heard of this case until today. But I do not watch local news . I have a hinky suspicion todays arrest of Worley is opening the floodgates to possibly solving multiple cases. Praying!

Terrifying thought.

You know, if this is connected to Sierah's case, the suspect is a self-emplyed truck driver of some sort. In the google map of his house, there are big piles of rock- the kind people might use to make a driveway or something. Could he have been one that delivered some sort of supplies to the building site where she was found? No railroad track car needed, when you have a truck full of supplies that should be there.

I will try to find the link of the house of the suspect, James Worley.

You know, if this is connected to Sierah's case, the suspect is a self-emplyed truck driver of some sort. In the google map of his house, there are big piles of rock- the kind people might use to make a driveway or something. Could he have been one that delivered some sort of supplies to the building site where she was found? No railroad track car needed, when you have a truck full of supplies that should be there.

I will try to find the link of the house of the suspect, James Worley.

10627 County Road 6 in Delta.

It would have only been a 1 hour drive to the Halloween bash.

Does anyone remember the pick up truck that was memtioned in "rootless's" accounts? Was it red?

:praying:

This is so sad, what a stressful week I had.

:grouphug:

Investigators have arrested a man in connection with the Chelsea Bruck murder almost two years after the Maybee woman disappeared from a large Halloween party.

The suspect, a 27-year-old man from Newport, is being held in the Monroe County jail after the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office took him into custody this afternoon from his residence in the Frenchtown Villa Mobile Home Park.

“We got him,” said Maj. Jeff Kemp.

http://m.monroenews.com/news/20160722/arrest-made-in-chelsea-bruck-murder

Investigators have arrested a man in connection with the Chelsea Bruck murder almost two years after the Maybee woman disappeared from a large Halloween party.

The suspect, a 27-year-old man from Newport, is being held in the Monroe County jail after the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office took him into custody this afternoon from his residence in the Frenchtown Villa Mobile Home Park.

What?!!

I'm relieved they got this guy. I hope LE has good DNA evidence and this beast is never again on the streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3