GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Is this the blogger guy or the guy blogger wrote about????????.....it seems this arrest will not connect to Sierah (or JDW) at all...

Investigators have arrested a man in connection with the Chelsea Bruck murder almost two years after the Maybee woman disappeared from a large Halloween party.

The suspect, a 27-year-old man from Newport, is being held in the Monroe County jail after the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office took him into custody this afternoon from his residence in the Frenchtown Villa Mobile Home Park.

“We got him,” said Maj. Jeff Kemp.

http://m.monroenews.com/news/20160722/arrest-made-in-chelsea-bruck-murder
Wow, this is crazy! What a day!

From Press conference at 11:00pm:

yesterday info from Michigan St Police Crime Lab pointed evidence related to this guy, 27 yr old from Newport

surveillance was set up yesterday, talked to him today and he was taken into custody, he knew info known only to the killer

arraignment will be on Monday

Brief report. Arrested this afternoon. No further details other than 27-year-old man.

Wow, insane timing! I was so sure it had to be connected to Sierah.

Ray Kisonas ‏@RayKisonas 12m12 minutes ago Monroe, MI
Suspected Chelsea Bruck killer was playing video games when police raided his home

Monroe News Retweeted
Ray Kisonas ‏@RayKisonas 17m17 minutes ago Monroe, MI
A shoe belonging to Chelsea was found during the investigation near where she got into the killer's car

Monroe News Retweeted
Ray Kisonas ‏@RayKisonas 18m18 minutes ago Monroe, MI
The suspect met Chelsea at a large Halloween party then was able to get her into his car on a nearby road

https://twitter.com/monroenews

Crazy. I wonder if he looks like the sketch. Where is he being held currently?

His name will be released Monday after his arraignment

ETA: the Brucks were notified of an arrest only 2 hours ago.

His name is on Facebook...let me see which news page. It's in the comments. I know we can't post the link but I can direct you to a news page

It's fox2 Detroit poster initials are CH.

His name (if correct) is in the comments on most of the stories now on Facebook. Along with his Facebook page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The man was wanted on unrelated warrants and has had at least 10 arrests. He has lived at several Monroe County addresses.

http://m.monroenews.com/news/20160722/arrest-made-in-chelsea-bruck-murder

Sheriff Dale Malone said he believes the man acted alone and had a chance encounter with Miss Bruck at the party and built a rapport with her. He then met up with her she left the party and was walking along Post Rd. not far from the entrance.

At the time of Miss Bruck’s disappearance and murder, the man lived about two miles away from where her body was located in a remote area off Briar Hill Rd. in Ash Township.

The Wayne County Medical Examiner ruled that Miss Bruck died of blunt force trauma, but no weapon was used. That could mean she was either beaten to death or strangled. Investigators have said that her body was intact when it was located in April, 2015, about six months after she disappeared.
The MSP lab used evidence collected off Miss Bruck’s Halloween costume, which was found in the Flat Rock area.

Justice for Chelsea, FINALLY!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Interesting, they said they found a piece of evidence yesterday that linked the guy to the crime scene. Big break they said and obviously.

I'm seeing on multiple sites and comments threads that people in the area seem to know who the guy is. Initials are DC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne