GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I *must* figure out if he had any connection to Julia Niswender!

Wow, this probably never would have been solved without DNA! Wonder why it took so long, though?

Good - I'm glad there was an arrest. Just beginning to think that her case would be added to list of unsolved cases in Monroe Co. (I am a natural born cynic - Good news for the sheriff as well, as he is up for re-election.)

Wow, this probably never would have been solved without DNA! Wonder why it took so long, though?
I am wondering if with the fbi involved with Sierah's case, they put a rush on some DNA testing to see if there was a connection, but instead it matched to this guy. I know they were facing a huge backlog previously.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I cannot believe all this!! We have all followed this story for so long! The frenchtown villas sound familiar from our searches of others we tracked. So glad this has an ending and now to see what else we learn about him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if he rides a motorcycle ??? The Sierah Joughin case is looking for someone who rides ...

I cannot believe all this!! We have all followed this story for so long! The frenchtown villas sound familiar from our searches of others we tracked. So glad this has an ending and now to see what else we learn about him.

I still can't wrap my head around this. Finally, an arrest .... and now the family has another challenge. Sitting through a trial will not be easy. So many emotions swirling in me.

Police: Suspect arrested in Chelsea Bruck murder case

Breana Noble, The Detroit News 8:35 a.m. EDT July 23, 2016

A 27-year-old Newport man has been arrested and will be charged with open murder in the death of Chelsea Bruck, Monroe County Sheriff Dale Malone said Friday night.

The Sheriff’s Office made the arrest Friday after Michigan State Police crime lab provided evidence that connected the 27-year-old Newport man to the Bruck case, Malone said. The sheriff would not identify the suspect.

The 22-year-old Bruck was last spotted alive Oct. 26, 2014, at a Halloween party in Frenchtown Township dressed as Batman supervillain Poision Ivy. Her body was found April 24, 2015, about 12 miles away in a wooded lot on Briar Hill in Ash Township after five months of extensive searching.

Surveillance was set up at the suspect’s home, and he was taken into custody at 2:55 p.m. Friday and interviewed, Malone said...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/michigan/2016/07/22/bruck-case-developments/87464542/

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...nference-regarding-the-death-of-chelsea-bruck

Oh My! This has taken so long. I sure hope they have the right guy. Blessings to her family.

I see DC has a connection to Olga's through friendships. Wonder if he even worked there?

I will curious to see how closely this guy matches up to the sketch. The one good thing is that he admitted his deeds and the family can finally have closure and move on from this, and we can stop trying to figure out which local was involved. I'm so sorry to Chelsea and her family. She was so loved and seemed like such a sweet girl, and forever Chelsea will be an angel.

I see where his gf changed her fb profile yesterday to "in a relationship, but it's complicated", then posted the comment that "it's complicated because he's in jail lol,but it's all good."

I can't help but think that I wouldn't use the word good and I certainly wouldn't be laughing.

For people that haven't found DC yet, he is NOT the guy that was in the pictures from the party released a month or so ago. The guy in the pictures looks more like the sketch, so I'm wondering if the sketch will turn out to not be DC and was just the other guy randomly seen near Chelsea throughout the night.

I see where his gf changed her fb profile yesterday to "in a relationship, but it's complicated", then posted the comment that "it's complicated because he's in jail lol,but it's all good."

I can't help but think that I wouldn't use the word good and I certainly wouldn't be laughing.

He had another meme/pic on his Facebook that said something to the affect of "screw it, I'm going to hell anyway, so let's make the best of it...".

This was on this guys mind all the time.

For people that haven't found DC yet, he is NOT the guy that was in the pictures from the party released a month or so ago. The guy in the pictures looks more like the sketch, so I'm wondering if the sketch will turn out to not be DC and was just the other guy randomly seen near Chelsea throughout the night.

The guy from the sketch was identified and talked with police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne