GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see where his gf changed her fb profile yesterday to "in a relationship, but it's complicated", then posted the comment that "it's complicated because he's in jail lol,but it's all good."

I can't help but think that I wouldn't use the word good and I certainly wouldn't be laughing.

bbm

Disgusting.

Ugh. I grew up in Monroe. I'm seeing way too many familiar family names on FB. Seriously creepy. But I'm glad Chelsea's murderer has finally been caught. Did the DNA results take so long due to backlog? In Jenise Wright's case LE drove evidence over to the WSP lab and had results the next day. I understand that was unusual but it seems like lab results in Chelsea's case took a long time. Apologies if I'm misunderstanding.

I see where his gf changed her fb profile yesterday to "in a relationship, but it's complicated", then posted the comment that "it's complicated because he's in jail lol,but it's all good."

I can't help but think that I wouldn't use the word good and I certainly wouldn't be laughing.
My Lord. If she is referring to him then there's Nothing complicated about it. End of relationship, single, see you later......
The harsh reality of the situation has obviously not set in yet for her.

I'm actually pretty sure she's talking about a different guy.. Seems like she started a new relationship with someone else recently. Her about says free xx and it's a different name

Maybe I had the wrong gf? Seems odd it would be one whose BF was in jail the day of this guys arrest?

Maybe I had the wrong gf? Seems odd it would be one whose BF was in jail the day of this guys arrest?

I think we're looking at the same page but I could be wrong, but she posted thurs and wasn't he arrested yesterday?

I'm actually pretty sure she's talking about a different guy.. Seems like she started a new relationship with someone else recently. Her about says free xx and it's a different name
Yes, I agree. It appears that DC is her ex, and she is now in a complicated relationship with someone who is in prison (already sentenced). The name and pictures of the inmate in prison are posted on her Facebook and it's not DC.

Yes, I agree. It appears that DC is her ex, and she is now in a complicated relationship with someone who is in prison (already sentenced). The name and pictures of the inmate in prison are posted on her Facebook and it's not DC.

Okay, thanks! Sorry for the misinformation. Who is the mom to the kids? I feel so badly for them.

BBM

It actually reads... he's in prison not he's in jail. She also has pics of her and the bf in prison, it's a different guy.

I know it's tempting to wonder if a suspect is connected to other cases in the area, but I think people are jumping the gun and wanting to link this guy with every disappearance and murder in recent times..hasn't even been 24 hours and I've seen people comment that he MUST be responsible for 4 other cases so far. JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you type the guy's name and Chelsea in the search box you get some posts of good friends of his talking about him.

I typed "d c chelsea"
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Girlfriend, roommate of suspect arrested in Chelsea Bruck murder speak to 7 Action News

MONROE, Mich. (WXYZ) - Less than one day after the Monroe County Sheriff's Office announced an arrest in the murder of Chelsea Bruck, 7 Action News spoke to two people familiar with the suspect.

Right now, police are not naming the 27-year-old Newport man who was taken into custody on Friday afternoon. He is expected to be named after his arraignment on Monday.

The suspect's roommate, Deanna Boring, tells 7 Action News she was home when police came to arrest the man. They searched the home and found items belonging to Bruck in a backpack.

Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/news/roommate-g...n-chelsea-bruck-murder-speak-to-7-action-news

Girlfriend, roommate of suspect arrested in Chelsea Bruck murder speak to 7 Action News

MONROE, Mich. (WXYZ) - Less than one day after the Monroe County Sheriff's Office announced an arrest in the murder of Chelsea Bruck, 7 Action News spoke to two people familiar with the suspect.

Right now, police are not naming the 27-year-old Newport man who was taken into custody on Friday afternoon. He is expected to be named after his arraignment on Monday.

The suspect's roommate, Deanna Boring, tells 7 Action News she was home when police came to arrest the man. They searched the home and found items belonging to Bruck in a backpack.

Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/news/roommate-g...n-chelsea-bruck-murder-speak-to-7-action-news

B@st@rd. trophies. They better keep digging and see what else they find.

Also from link above...

"Richter says she has spoken to him since he was arrested. When she asked him if it was true, if he killed Bruck, but would not answer the question. He also said underwear found in his backpack belonged to an ex-girlfriend."

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...nd-is-suspected-of-killing-another-woman.html

Kelli Richter, who lives in the Frenchtown Villa manufactured-home community off Telegraph Road, told The Blade today her boyfriend, Daniel Clay, 27, was the suspect arrested by the Monroe County Sheriff’s Department in the ongoing 2014 homicide case of Chelsea Bruck, 22, of Maybee.

Miss Richter, who first met Mr. Clay about a year ago and has dated him for about a month, said she initially thought he was arrested for outstanding child-support warrants, and authorities did not give a reason when they interviewed her at length Friday afternoon.

Miss Richter was not present at the time, but a visiting friend, Deanna Boring, was in the shower when authorities began pounding on the door. Miss Boring said Mr. Clay burst into the bathroom in a panic and told her he was going to prison.
“He would not answer the door,” Miss Boring told The Blade.

Does that mean that per TOS, we can start sleuthing/posting about him now?

Pretty sure the mother of DC'S children was at a minimum an acquaintance of Chelsea, and there is actually a photo of her and Chelsea on SM.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member