GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that men never die when having rough sex with women? I'm tired of rape and murder getting downplayed to accidental death during rough sex on a supposed one night stand. Jmo.

<mod snip>

Remember the defense using that argument in the Jennifer Levin case? :mad:

And why would he keep her panties and other items? This case has "thrill kill" written all over it. Chelsea's shoe on the ground near where his car was, trophies stashed in his backpack, pieces of her costume found in one location and her body found in another - none of that fits with a one time sexual encounter between two consenting people. :liar:

Yes, the costume being found in another location, sounds like he was taunting the LE, and enjoying (secretly) the attention.

For those of us that have been following this case, what connection do we think the flat rock boys now have that made the false tip that also lived in a trailer park? Do we think there is significance to the lot he left her body at all? He had to know it was there and vacant. Wonder if he attended the party? Was he on the guest list? What connection does the witness from a month or so ago have that was taken in for questioning?

I always think I'm good at finding info but I could not see who is the mother of the children or her connection to Chelsea. Also a search online gave me nothing on him. I keep searching him on fbook to read the comments by his friends. I have been glued to this site all weekend between this development and the one in Ohio. I cannot break myself away from updates and now want to go back to all the theories and info we had on people to see who is connected to this monster. [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know much more than what has already been said here, what little I do know I can't share. We didn't know anything ourselves until yesterday evening and I didn't even know the name of the suspect myself until I seen someone else post it along with pictures of his girlfriend and kids on the facebook page (which I deleted because like the name still hasn't been released by LE yet and like somehow it just didn't seem appropriate). I'm not sure if the name had been passed on to her brother (my husband) or not as like he has just recently rejoined the military and is away on orders at the moment so I got secondhand information.

Suspect confessed to involvement in Chelsea Bruck's 2014 death, his girlfriend says

<snipped>

This afternoon, the suspect phoned Richter, his girlfriend, from jail and told her it was all an accident -- that Chelsea Bruck died during rough sex, she says, and he just freaked out.

Now the two women who have been living under the same roof with him are freaked out.

The suspect's roommate, Deanna Boring, tells 7 Action News she was home when police came to arrest the man. They searched the home and found items belonging to Bruck in a backpack.

"I'm thankful me and her are all right," Boring said referring to herself and his girlfriend, Kelli Richter. "We're not the next ones that it happened to.

<snipped>

Watch video and read more here: http://www.wxyz.com/news/suspect-co...chelsea-brucks-2014-death-his-girlfriend-says

I don't know much more than what has already been said here, what little I do know I can't share. We didn't know anything ourselves until yesterday evening and I didn't even know the name of the suspect myself until I seen someone else post it along with pictures of his girlfriend and kids on the facebook page (which I deleted because like the name still hasn't been released by LE yet and like somehow it just didn't seem appropriate). I'm not sure if the name had been passed on to her brother (my husband) or not as like he has just recently rejoined the military and is away on orders at the moment so I got secondhand information.

Oh my gosh. My heart is with you on so many levels. This is the worst part for a victim's family. It never really ends. Every time you breathe a little, something more happens or is released. I am glad he is now locked up tight. My thoughts are with you and her family while she will be dragged through the accusations of this dude. And also while your husband is away on orders. Goodness. Y'all have a heavy burden to handle. <3

Pondering how someone "accidentally" strangles another person :waitasec: Strangling seems so up close and personal to me - an in-your-face crime. Guess we'll have to wait for details on forensic evidence on the body that was likely in very poor condition after 6 months at a construction site.

Some people like to participate in risky sex where one or both partners "choke" each other. I'm not saying that is what happened in this case. But it sounds like that is what DC is claiming. So basically that is how someone could accidentally strangle another person. It just goes too far.

Some people like to participate in risky sex where one or both partners "choke" each other. I'm not saying that is what happened in this case. But it sounds like that is what DC is claiming. So basically that is how someone could accidentally strangle another person. It just goes too far.
I have heard of this choking thing, Sounds scary. I'm guessing it's highly unlikely here. Im not trying to be funny here but that would be some accident that her clothes blew off into another town, her underwear got blown into his backpack and her shoe blew back to the parking lot? Me thinks not. Guess they could ask his current and former girlfriends if he is into that Choke n Stroke crap. I just think he's a deviant that did a very bad, bad thing and now he is caught. I'll bet it was only going to be a matter of time until Mr puke face got up the nerve to do it again. Can you just do this kind of thing only once?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Glad you were able to pop in, Kilen. All his has to be a very stressful time for all of you. I feel sad that your husband is away at this time, and hope he has a supportive group around him. This will be hard on him I imagine, being far away. My very best to all of you. Another rough time is ahead, and I wish you all the strength to see it through. ((((hug))))

I've seen his ex-baby mama's FB page and his FB page. One worrisome item from his FB page is that he is following a missing person's page. A young woman named "Jessica Lee Rice". I hope she is safe.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/07/23/chelsea-bruck-slaying-suspect/87486716/

The best friend of the killer has some interesting stuff on his facebook page. Including a conversation txt exchange with the suspect.

A friend of the Suspect's GF, says on that same facebook police also found photos with jewelry and panties.

In the Freep article above the Killer's Best friend says he hung out with the killer the week of Halloween when she went missing and it seems nothing was bothering him during this time. If it was a honest mistake and she died "because of rough sex" you would think the suspect would be showing some guilt and need someone to talk to.

I dunno maybe she wasn't dead yet???

The Freep article also says " Bruck died of blunt force trauma, according to an autopsy, police said."

I've seen his ex-baby mama's FB page and his FB page. One worrisome item from his FB page is that he is following a missing person's page. A young woman named "Jessica Lee Rice". I hope she is safe.

I believe they posted she was home if you go to that group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw many debating if she was found or not, but not an announcement by the group page. Good news if true.

oh, and i dont understand why they didnt say his name to begin with. After 2 years, there is no times for cryptic games. News travels fast. I have never seen them withhold a name after they say they 1000% have the right guy in jail. It feels----- controlling? To me. Just feels like a game. Stop it. Just state your facts and let people wrap their brains around it all. My opinion. Lol

ita...

I can't even begin to imagine how Mr. and Mrs. Bruck and their surviving children feel upon learning how dear, sweet Chelsea was taken from them. The notion of a violent - and likely unwanted - sexual encounter must be almost unbearable for this beautiful family. My heart and soul ache for them. Chelsea did not deserve this.

My heart is heavy.

ARREST DANIEL CLAY
age 27, from Frenchtown
arrested 7/22/2016 (see nsp. article, http://m.monroenews.com/news/20160722/arrest-made-in-chelsea-bruck-murder )
wanted on other warrants, has at least 10 previous arrests

https://www.vinelink.com/#/searchResults/1
Daniel Allan Clay
Custody Status:In Custody
Race: White
Contact Facility: Monroe County Sheriff's Office
Offender ID: 115224
Date of Birth: 10/12/1988

BBM
I found this odd. While his info online states "allan". His tattoo says "allen". Am I crazy?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...301706.-2207520000.1469332399.&type=3&theater

Daniel A. Clay, the suspect, was arrested at "his residence in the Frenchtown Villa Mobile Home Park" in Newport, MI, shown in the case map, below, as an orange star.

At the time of Chelea's murder, in Nov. '14, he lived "about two miles away from where her body was located in a remote area off Briar Hill Rd. in Ash Township", so somewhere within the grey circle.

(Locations per Ray Kisonas of the Monroe News, 7/22/16: Arrest made in Chelsea Bruck murder.)

Screenshot 2016-07-24 at 1.16.01 AM.png

Clay was not on the list of people who put themselves on the Facebook "Went" list for the Holloween bash of 2013 or 2014.

The remarks from his friend that he is shocked because the alleged Perp didn't seem like "that kind of guy"; remarks that he didn't seem as if anything was wrong....

Well no kidding. Miscreants *don't care* about the people they kill. They don't care at all! They do not have the ability to be empathetic. Chelsea was just a thing to kill and discard. He apparently kept trophies to relive the killing, and derive enjoyment from.
There is no sentiment that I can express to adequately say what I want as punishment for this useless and evil human being. I know that the courts and the prisoners will exact the proper judgement.

I really, really hope that LE will continue to dig deep on this one. Perps who kill like this, keep trophies, etc. are not novices. I venture to guess this is *not* his first murder. I will not be surprised in the least if he is associated with other cases; IMO there is a very high likelihood he is.
And, as I stated earlier, I would look for other nefarious associates. I will be very surprised if he acted alone. Very.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3