GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Girlfriend, roommate of suspect arrested in Chelsea Bruck murder speak to 7 Action News

MONROE, Mich. (WXYZ) - Less than one day after the Monroe County Sheriff's Office announced an arrest in the murder of Chelsea Bruck, 7 Action News spoke to two people familiar with the suspect.

Right now, police are not naming the 27-year-old Newport man who was taken into custody on Friday afternoon. He is expected to be named after his arraignment on Monday.

The suspect's roommate, Deanna Boring, tells 7 Action News she was home when police came to arrest the man. They searched the home and found items belonging to Bruck in a backpack.

Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/news/roommate-g...n-chelsea-bruck-murder-speak-to-7-action-news

Good grief! After all this time, he was STILL holding onto Chelsea's items?!?!?! His trophies!?!?! How terrifying for those that were living with him, knowing NOW it could have been them next! IMO!

Some people like to participate in risky sex where one or both partners "choke" each other. I'm not saying that is what happened in this case. But it sounds like that is what DC is claiming. So basically that is how someone could accidentally strangle another person. It just goes too far.

I know about "risky sex" games and thought about it when I heard details of her murder. I just can't bring myself to post publicly about things like that :angel:

While not related to sex, there is a Lifetime movie called The Choking Game. Scary that teens would do something like this to get "high" :eek:

Choking during sex increases sexual arousal restricts oxygen to the brain. It's supposed to increase orgasm. It's how the lead singer of INXS killed himself. I think David Carradine did also solo though.

Anyone else find it strange the blonde all over DC's facebook is in a relationship with someone currently in prison? Is that DC's mother of his children?

Maybe this murder was DC trying to "excite" her or get her attention cause she clearly has a certain type of man she likes.

Choking during sex increases sexual arousal restricts oxygen to the brain. It's supposed to increase orgasm. It's how the lead singer of INXS killed himself. I think David Carradine did also solo though.

Yes, however in those cases they were alone so it is considered auto-erotic asphyxia. (Though I think Hutchence may be suicide.)

Why does the floating banner on the main screen indicate 9 arrests ?

Mother of at least one Child is not the blond in the photos on his one FB page. There is a photo of CB with the mother of one of his children (maybe both, I'm not sure) on Social Media. Initials JP, if that helps.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So his baby mother seems to know Chelsea. I saw a FB pic as well of them. Weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mother of at least one Child is not the blond in the photos on his one FB page. There is a photo of CB with the mother of one of his children (maybe both, I'm not sure) on Social Media. Initials JP, if that helps.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes. Chilling. Sickening. May go with the theory of "she knew someone and got in the car with them". Or maybe she didn't like him hence the struggle to get in, shoe outside the car, etc. it seems they worked together at Olga's.

I know about "risky sex" games and thought about it when I heard details of her murder. I just can't bring myself to post publicly about things like that :angel:

While not related to sex, there is a Lifetime movie called The Choking Game. Scary that teens would do something like this to get "high" :eek:

Kids used to do that when I was younger at school. [emoji37]

Yes, however in those cases they were alone so it is considered auto-erotic asphyxia. (Though I think Hutchence may be suicide.)

Wasn't Julia's Niswender's cause of death asphyxiation ? [emoji848]

Some people like to participate in risky sex where one or both partners "choke" each other. I'm not saying that is what happened in this case. But it sounds like that is what DC is claiming. So basically that is how someone could accidentally strangle another person. It just goes too far.

But that's not something your going to try on your first time sleeping with someone you don't know surely.
So his plan is not going to work is it ?

I tried searching for him in OTIS but nothing came up. There are reports he had warrants and has been in jail before but maybe I just misunderstood the relation to that and this system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth