GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know what time arraignment is tomorrow? Is anyone from around here going or is there any way for us to follow what is happening besides news reports?

Also, why do only certain court websites have access to records and trial history? Or maybe I just can't find it on Monroe's site..

Here's one of the sources I saw:

"We believe he acted alone," Malone said. The man is thought to have met Bruck at the party. Bruck died of blunt force trauma, according to an autopsy, police said. The Michigan State Police crime lab processed evidence that enabled deputies to make the arrest on Friday afternoon, Malone said.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/07/23/chelsea-bruck-slaying-suspect/87486716/

That don't explain how they left the party. His friends said he wasn't someone who had car/transportation. So either DC left the party with others.(Chelesa got a ride to the party) or had someone's car. I'm sure police's next step is trying to find who's car the left in and possibly looking for any remains of Chelesa's DNA.

An if she was buried a different night then the party then once again transportation would of been needed.

They won't officially release his name until the arraignment tomorrow. I don't think a time for the arraignment has been publicly released yet.

Agree. The man has kids that surf the net.

So LE must give the family time to prepare the boys of why dad is about to face a crap storm in national news articles.

Plus the family may have to find home schooling for the boys before the school year starts in 40 day . Jmo.

Chelsea is obviously not his only victim since he has kids and family that are now victims of these circumstances as well.

So LE are doing their due diligence to help protect his kids before the whole perp walk and why thing. Jmo.

Nancy Grace is already salivating. But she would want her twins protected as well before a debacle was set to hit the nation wide media if her family was involved. Jmo

after reading comments, this 27 yr old, no car, played pokemon go, lived with 2 ladies, 2 children, owed child support,
kept souvenirs in a backpack..............employed??? married??
I think we will find out he is another creature.........

On our local channel 7 wxyz "preview" for the 11pm news says Chelsea's best friend is breaking her silence about what happened that night. Interested to see which friend it is and what exactly she has to say, especially with the timing before tomorrow's court arraignment.

Will it be DC's ex girlfriend that worked with Chelsea? Wonder if the rumors on social media encouraged her to seek the news for "her" side since the ladies living with him had their few minutes of fame? Wanted to head to bed but guess I'll be waiting to see ... [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

after reading comments, this 27 yr old, no car, played pokemon go, lived with 2 ladies, 2 children, owed child support,
Didn't his GF say they met at McDonald's where they both worked? He's very ambitious;)

And seems very into drugs from local talk.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but.. DC seemed to be into comics and was in a few Batman related Facebook groups. Chelesa was dressed as a Batman Villain for Halloween.

What time is the arraignment? Hope I don't miss it. I have to be out for a couple of hours this morning. Is anyone local going to attend?

What time is the arraignment? Hope I don't miss it. I have to be out for a couple of hours this morning. Is anyone local going to attend?

I had thought about going but a time hasn't been released from what I could find. The local news only said early this morning and I saw people saying the news stations are already there so I guess I will just wait for an update. [emoji20]

I have no clue what time arraignment will be. Probably either morning session , or afternoon session, without a specific time. (duhhh ... that should be a pretty safe guess)

I had thought about going but a time hasn't been released from what I could find. The local news only said early this morning and I saw people saying the news stations are already there so I guess I will just wait for an update. [emoji20]

Same here, monster. I saw a lot of his friends saying they would be there..... guess we will find out after the fact whether they showed up and waited around.

Same here, monster. I saw a lot of his friends saying they would be there..... guess we will find out after the fact whether they showed up and waited around.

Wonder if any of his "friends" are gainfully employed ;)

If the arraignment is this morning, I will probably miss it because I have to leave in 15 minutes for my class at the gym. Will check back as soon as I return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member