GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But that's not something your going to try on your first time sleeping with someone you don't know surely.
So his plan is not going to work is it ?

Nope, his plan isn't going to work, not at all since Chelsea's COD was blunt force trauma, not strangulation. Let's see him get out of that one.

He did. On his best friends facebook last night his friend said he been to jail for not paying child support and marijuana possesion.

Someone else commented that can't remember him owning a car. An said something to the effect "I doubt he carried a body 2 miles and burried it." so they think others were involved and he was the fall guy.

But then again if why was he retaining her possesions from house to house each time he moved??

Has anyone read/heard what the significant detail is that the perp knew with regard to the murder as suggested by LE? If the information has yet to be released, any guesses about what it might be?

Girlfriend, roommate of suspect arrested in Chelsea Bruck murder speak to 7 Action News

MONROE, Mich. (WXYZ) - Less than one day after the Monroe County Sheriff's Office announced an arrest in the murder of Chelsea Bruck, 7 Action News spoke to two people familiar with the suspect.

Right now, police are not naming the 27-year-old Newport man who was taken into custody on Friday afternoon. He is expected to be named after his arraignment on Monday.

The suspect's roommate, Deanna Boring, tells 7 Action News she was home when police came to arrest the man. They searched the home and found items belonging to Bruck in a backpack.

Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/news/roommate-g...n-chelsea-bruck-murder-speak-to-7-action-news

Good grief! After all this time, he was STILL holding onto Chelsea's items?!?!?! His trophies!?!?! How terrifying for those that were living with him, knowing NOW it could have been them next! IMO!

Nope, his plan isn't going to work, not at all since Chelsea's COD was blunt force trauma, not strangulation. Let's see him get out of that one.

Good, thank you MsMarple.

But that's not something your going to try on your first time sleeping with someone you don't know surely.
So his plan is not going to work is it ?

I think some people would. However, I don't think that is the case here. I think this loser is just looking for a way out of what he did. But this was no accident. He needs to be put away forever.

He did. On his best friends facebook last night his friend said he been to jail for not paying child support and marijuana possesion.

Someone else commented that can't remember him owning a car. An said something to the effect "I doubt he carried a body 2 miles and burried it." so they think others were involved and he was the fall guy.

But then again if why was he retaining her possesions from house to house each time he moved??

I have read a lot of interesting things lately but wasn't sure if I could post them. I also saw the car comment and that he lived closer to the body site area at that time. There is a trailer park on will Carleton otherwise the houses are pretty nice in that area. Someone said they've never known him to own a car let alone his own place to live so sounds like he goes place to place living with others.

I just can't get past the fact that his baby mama was friends with Chelsea... Mind goes 100 different directions.

Side note. My dad works in Monroe and a lot of people know of the family and this case. Some have named another potential person involved despite all of the commotion the past few days with DC. Tomorrow will prove interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow so if I'm looking at the right girl his baby mama (one of them?) was FRIENDS with Chelsea. She must be devastated

Wow so if I'm looking at the right girl his baby mama (one of them?) was FRIENDS with Chelsea. She must be devastated

This is why I'd like to know if Chelsea babysat DC's children at some point. Kilen posted many photos of Chelsea with children, and family members mentioned how much Chelsea loved children and babysitting.

I have read a lot of interesting things lately but wasn't sure if I could post them. I also saw the car comment and that he lived closer to the body site area at that time. There is a trailer park on will Carleton otherwise the houses are pretty nice in that area. Someone said they've never known him to own a car let alone his own place to live so sounds like he goes place to place living with others.

I just can't get past the fact that his baby mama was friends with Chelsea... Mind goes 100 different directions.

Side note. My dad works in Monroe and a lot of people know of the family and this case. Some have named another potential person involved despite all of the commotion the past few days with DC. Tomorrow will prove interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. I find it near impossible to believe he did this alone. Similar to the Niswender case, I believe there is more than one involved.
There is much more to be revealed on this arrest.

My thoughts and prayers are with Kilen and all of Chelsea's family as they are faced with seeing DC tomorrow for the first time at the arraignment. I can't imagine how you must be feeling but please know we are all here to support you.

We have decided to shut down the facebook page as it is too much of a nightmare to moderate at the moment, no matter how many times we have asked that name/pictures not be posted to the facebook page at least until they are officially released by the police people refuse to listen. I have had to remove countless posts with photos of him with his kids, the kids had nothing to do with this.

All anyone is going on in the comments is what he may or may not have told his girlfriend on an unprivileged telephone call, at best it's hearsay besides like if you knew the cops absolutely knew you did something wouldn't you try to make it seem as like not as bad as possible especially to your own loved ones.

I will not be at the arraignment, I know some family members will be attending but I don't know who I know my husband won't be able due to military orders.

I want everyone to reflect back to what "the Hero" H.B. claimed happened that night that he eventually recanted. (Out of fear?)
We'll see if any of that proves to be true.

Kilen, we will all in some way, shape, or form be in that courtroom. Your loved ones are held in the highest regard, and I hope they know there will be countless people supporting them. My deepest condolences to you and the entire Bruck family 💜

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Kilen, we will all in some way, shape, or form be in that courtroom. Your loved ones are held in the highest regard, and I hope they know there will be countless people supporting them. My deepest condolences to you and the entire Bruck family ��

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This is so true dmc. The Bruck family has people from all over the world on this thread who are surrounding them in prayer. I believe Archangel Michael himself will be at their side. Justice will be served for dear sweet Chelsea, and the Bruck family.

Do you have documentation for cause of death? I only heard murder but thought her body was far too decomposed for an immediate exact cause and I never saw anything that said blunt force trauma.

I wonder if the witness who came forward knows this guys and had any helpful info that led to his arrest

Do you have documentation for cause of death? I only heard murder but thought her body was far too decomposed for an immediate exact cause and I never saw anything that said blunt force trauma.

Here's one of the sources I saw:

"We believe he acted alone," Malone said. The man is thought to have met Bruck at the party. Bruck died of blunt force trauma, according to an autopsy, police said. The Michigan State Police crime lab processed evidence that enabled deputies to make the arrest on Friday afternoon, Malone said.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/07/23/chelsea-bruck-slaying-suspect/87486716/

A quote from the following article: http://m.monroenews.com/news/20160722/arrest-made-in-chelsea-bruck-murder
..."The Wayne County Medical Examiner ruled that Miss Bruck died of blunt force trauma, but no weapon was used. That could mean she was either beaten to death or strangled."...

Here's one of the sources I saw:

"We believe he acted alone," Malone said. The man is thought to have met Bruck at the party. Bruck died of blunt force trauma, according to an autopsy, police said. The Michigan State Police crime lab processed evidence that enabled deputies to make the arrest on Friday afternoon, Malone said.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/07/23/chelsea-bruck-slaying-suspect/87486716/

A quote from the following article: http://m.monroenews.com/news/20160722/arrest-made-in-chelsea-bruck-murder
..."The Wayne County Medical Examiner ruled that Miss Bruck died of blunt force trauma, but no weapon was used. That could mean she was either beaten to death or strangled."...

Maybe this was the "hold back" information that the killer told LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne