Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Mester‏@AlexMesterBlade 2m2 minutes ago
Next witness is Michael Williams, the host of the 2014 Halloween party #ChelseaBruck attended before she went missing.

Malena Caruso @malenawtol from WTOL 11-Toledo
"Prosecution says defendant claimed he had no idea how Chelsea got the many facial fractures."

"Defense says Clay will testify in this case. Clay will explain how the consensual sex turned to erotic asphyxiation. Chelsea dying from this"
"Defense says Clay did not have intent to kill the person his was Gavin (having) consensual sex with."

"Mother says #ChelseaBruck has a disease that resulted in muscle weakness."

Coworkers and friends being called up as witnesses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@alexmesterblade:
Next called is Jessica Pribyl, coworker of #ChelseaBruck and mother to one of Daniel Clay's sons.
[emoji17]

Channel 4 wdiv is showing parts of the trial on noon news. Why can they do that and not stream to us?? ☹️

Channel 4 wdiv is showing parts of the trial on noon news. Why can they do that and not stream to us?? ☹️

I keep checking for the noon news video, but it hasn't been posted yet. Will share as soon as it's available.

Lunch break.

Doesn't seem we are getting much new info so far..... or are the tweeters not sharing enough. Sigh. I had hoped for better coverage.

I wonder f we will get a courtroom video when it is done. Hope so.

Lunch break.

Doesn't seem we are getting much new info so far..... or are the tweeters not sharing enough. Sigh. I had hoped for better coverage.

I wonder f we will get a courtroom video when it is done. Hope so.

The reporter from the Blade @alexmesterblade said his laptop is dying and he doesn't know if he'll have access to a plug to charge. He's the one providing the most details! [emoji19]

They are about to start back up with cross examination of Jessica. I'm beginning to wonder what things we will be finding out that were never released before. Shocking details?

The reporter from the Blade @alexmesterblade said his laptop is dying and he doesn't know if he'll have access to a plug to charge. He's the one providing the most details! [emoji19]

They are about to start back up with cross examination of Jessica. I'm beginning to wonder what things we will be finding out that were never released before. Shocking details?

I was saddened to learn that Chelsea had a health issue that caused muscle weakness.

@malenawtol:
"Gavin Helep * takes the stand as 6th witness | says #ChelseaBruck came up to him crying saying her friends left her, needed to call for a ride"

(Different reporters are spelling his last name differently. )

I can't even imagine how he must feel. Thinking he could've or should've done more. At least that's how I'd feel.

I'm really surprised that Clay is going to testify. Most attorneys discourage clients from taking the stand because they can easily be tripped up by sharp opposing counsel. He must have quite the story to tell ;)

I'm really surprised that Clay is going to testify. Most attorneys discourage clients from taking the stand because they can easily be tripped up by sharp opposing counsel. He must have quite the story to tell ;)

IMO, he's gonna stick with, it was unintentional, rough sex, went to far.

I can't even imagine. He seems like a piece of work.

some observations from the courtroom, if i recall correctly:

Chelsea's costume was torn at both shoulder straps, and crotch area. Prosecution is making a case that she never would (allow to) destroy the costume she had worked on for 6 weeks. costume also had blood and Clay's DNAOn it.

one shoe was found near the party, the other near the body.

leggings were found near the body, inside out.

@alexmesterblade: witness 10

"Now a woman and area resident who found a shoe along the ditch at her property in March, 2014, believed to have belonged to #ChelseaBruck. Clarification: not sure if it was a ditch or a tree-line. "

Other reporter is saying March 2015, which I'm guessing is correct since she went missing in October 2014.

blunt force trauma:
fractures in both eye sockets
I believe cheekbones or some other bones as well
fractured jaw, broken teeth

"I am a F@&$ing monster." is what DC told police of him in relation to Chelsea.

Prosecutor sketched the image of DC carrying Chelsea's bludgeoned body along the train tracks.

This has been the best twitter I have found to follow: https://mobile.twitter.com/alexmesterblade?lang=en

Recap of the morning testimony: from Alexandra Mester, Blade Staff Writer

http://www4.toledoblade.com/news/20...-2014-slaying-of-Chelsea-Bruck-under-way.html

Mother takes stand, also several co-workers and friends.

Chelsea hoped to win prize for best original costume, after spending weeks making it.

Pieces of Miss Bruck’s Poison Ivy costume were found April 5, 2015, at an abandoned industrial site in Flat Rock, Mich., which Mr. Roehrig said an expert determined was torn or cut with a blunt object at both shoulders and the crotch. The leotard was bloodstained, and Clay was named the suspect when his DNA collected in an entirely separate case matched that found on Miss Bruck’s costume, he said.

blunt-force trauma to the head caused three distinct fractures, asphyxiation could not be ruled out because of decomposition

Judge Daniel White granted the prosecution’s motion to exclude any testimony about Miss Bruck’s prior sexual history or preferences, including any possible previous practice of erotic asphyxiation.

Unknown if anyone is there in support of Mr. Clay

some observations from the courtroom, if i recall correctly:

Chelsea's costume was torn at both shoulder straps, and crotch area. Prosecution is making a case that she never would (allow to) destroy the costume she had worked on for 6 weeks. costume also had blood and Clay's DNAOn it.

one shoe was found near the party, the other near the body.

leggings were found near the body, inside out.

Are you there or just recalling from the last court appearance?

Kilen ---- nice to have you following along with us. hugs and prayers coming to all the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rayhartley90