GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez they zoomed in on his hands...this poor girl.

I can't do it right now, hopefully someone else can. I see a slight resemblance, but don't think it is him. I think they are two different guys. Remember, the sketch guy was seen talking to her just before she left the party area to the parking lot. "Mr. Clay" said he "met up with her as she left the party was was WALKING ALONG POST RD., not far from the entrance."

I agree with this. I went to dinner tonight with a friend that has 45 mutual Facebook friends with Daniel, has known Kelli Richter since grade school, is from the area and happens to know of my websleuths obsession. She showed me a picture of one of her Facebook friends and it was totally sketch guy. Dead ringer. She said he was interviewed multiple times and eventually cleared. I know for sure I can't post his name so I didn't even ask what it was. Hopefully the rest of this post is okay. If not, mods please delete and I'm sorry! :)

His cover photo on one of his FB accounts is of two females in batman and superman underwear and tops.
He also belongs to a lovely group called Horror/Creepy/Scary Things
https://www.facebook.com/daniel.clay.142

This photo on his other FB page with the "SHHH!" on his index finger gives me the creeps.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=951664114902623&set=ecnf.100001771301706&type=3&theater

very creepy dude.............did he ever own transportation? He had girlfriends, no normal guy goes out to rape and murder for sex. I wonder if this was for a thrill? a rage? did he like it and did it again? only problem he had was no car. He had no real job and money either, but tats, MJ, did girls support him always? ALLOT of selfies.................

DC's best friend has done a 180 on his FB. Went from.. Innocent until proven guilty to now asking for maxium punishment for his crime. Says DC smirking in a picture from the court room is a man with no remorse for what he did.

very creepy dude.............did he ever own transportation? He had girlfriends, no normal guy goes out to rape and murder for sex. I wonder if this was for a thrill? a rage? did he like it and did it again? only problem he had was no car. He had no real job and money either, but tats, MJ, did girls support him always? ALLOT of selfies.................

I don't like speculating but I get the impression he thinks he is gods gift to women and when his advances were rebuffed that sent him into a rage. The facts don't match the b.s story he is spinning I hope and pray people see through it. I'm sorry we are just at the start of a tough road of legal proceedings. Thank you for all your news updates and discussion.

I don't like speculating but I get the impression he thinks he is gods gift to women and when his advances were rebuffed that sent him into a rage. The facts don't match the b.s story he is spinning I hope and pray people see through it. I'm sorry we are just at the start of a tough road of legal proceedings. Thank you for all your news updates and discussion.

I think if he was abusive to other women in the past who turned down his advances he would of had some type of charges filed against him for it. Let's face it.. he wasn't really much of a catch. He wasn't paying their bills, putting food on their table. Maybe providing drugs. His current GF and her friend said he wasn't violent towards them.

Like I said a few pages back. This was a big party everyone was messed up. On CB's facebook they have a picture of 6-7 people and her and a few others (from an earlier party) and they are questioning when the picture was taken cause none of them remember.

DC was using some heavy drugs from what I understand.. if most of the people were at that party drunk he was beyond drunk.

If I had to guess I think her wearing the Poison Ivy costume was sorta of a fantasy for him being a Batman fan.

His cover photo on one of his FB accounts is of two females in batman and superman underwear and tops.
He also belongs to a lovely group called Horror/Creepy/Scary Things
https://www.facebook.com/daniel.clay.142

This photo on his other FB page with the "SHHH!" on his index finger gives me the creeps.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=951664114902623&set=ecnf.100001771301706&type=3&theater

OMG the picture he posted in November of '14 saying: 'I already know I'm going to hell, go big or go home'

IMO That single picture confirms he's guilty..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree Seekay.. Here in CA we had this same time of "scene" around 2010ish, same type of music, same kind of people, acting the same way, doing the same things.. I wish you all could see them because it's kinda weird how much they act completely alike but all the way across the US.. Anyways, I have to say IMO they were probably all very messed up, and the very fact that she fell and hit her face and stayed at the party is proof to me.. NO sober girl would want to stay somewhere after they've hurt their face and NO sober friends would've let her stay!! Or let her leave with a guy! JMO but if DC wasn't completely wasted that night no one at the party would honestly remember him taking their keys or using their car..

OMG the picture he posted in November of '14 saying: 'I already know I'm going to hell, go big or go home'

IMO That single picture confirms he's guilty..

Just more evidence against him. If it was a mistake why post this? His lawyer has his work cut out for him.

(Edited and added) What's worse is it remains on his facebook to this day. People post stuff on social media all the time and remove it after thinking it through. Apparently it was on his mind that day and it remained there. Maybe it was a taunting police as they searched for the killer.

OMG OMG - I am in shock....

FINALLY justice for Chelsea and her family!

I took a self-imposed break from WS last month because it was all just too much, (I live in Orlando and the Pulse shooting triggered some latent PTSD) and the last thing I checked on was Chelsea's thread....the lack of progress was just that final thing to make me step away. I actually heard about the arrest elsewhere and rushed back here immediately, knowing you all would have the details and links to get the whole story about this coward. I really don't have any other words, but I bawled my eyes out when I saw the Brucks holding hands in that video, and I totally did a fist-pump when I saw that waste of life in custody.

I took a self-imposed break from WS last month because it was all just too much, (I live in Orlando and the Pulse shooting triggered some latent PTSD) and the last thing I checked on was Chelsea's thread....the lack of progress was just that final thing to make me step away. I actually heard about the arrest elsewhere and rushed back here immediately, knowing you all would have the details and links to get the whole story about this coward. I really don't have any other words, but I bawled my eyes out when I saw the Brucks holding hands in that video, and I totally did a fist-pump when I saw that waste of life in custody.

Glad to have you back. I hope your break helped you. I too have trouble with ptsd.

In the various comments on Facebook girls saying things like he was really rough with me I had to force him off me- he didn't quite get it and it was creepy. I'm paraphrasing, but I read so many comments and there were 3-4 different women who posted the same things. Basically it was a red flag for them and they went running for the hills.

Just more evidence against him. If it was a mistake why post this? His lawyer has his work cut out for him.

(Edited and added) What's worse is it remains on his facebook to this day. People post stuff on social media all the time and remove it after thinking it through. Apparently it was on his mind that day and it remained there. Maybe it was a taunting police as they searched for the killer.

Have the police pulled his Facebook they normally do when a suspect has been charged.

Good morning. I watched the Chelsea segment on NG until the friend of DC's said that (killing someone) was "out of character" for his long-time pal. WTH!!! Surely, the friend must know about Clay's arrest record, jail time, drug use, etc. Guess the friend thinks none of that matters :rolleyes:

In the various comments on Facebook girls saying things like he was really rough with me I had to force him off me- he didn't quite get it and it was creepy. I'm paraphrasing, but I read so many comments and there were 3-4 different women who posted the same things. Basically it was a red flag for them and they went running for the hills.

Facebook is filled with people needing attention. It could be true or it could be people who just want to somehow be involved in the whole case. <modsnip>

Welcome back I totally understand I have ptsd from witnessing and stopping an attempted murder & suffer from depression I have to take time out too and do something I enjoy so the world and life seems less grim. Best wishes in dealing with your PTSD it can be tough to deal with I've had to to a counsellor.

Prosecutor: ‘No evidence’ suspect planned Bruck’s death

Oralandar Brand-Williams and James David Dickson, The Detroit News 8:53 a.m. EDT July 26, 2016

Monroe — Authorities say there is no evidence to suggest a 27-year-old Newport man accused in the October 2014 death of Chelsea Bruck planned the alleged crime.

Daniel Allan Clay was arraigned Monday afternoon a second-degree murder charge and held without bond.

He raised his hand during the arraignment and said to the judge: “I don’t want a bond.”

The proceeding lasted for about 30 seconds before Clay was led away by deputies.

Clay is charged with second-degree degree murder because “there is no evidence whatsoever that (Bruck’s murder) was premeditated,” Chief Assistant Monroe County Prosecutor Michael Roehrig said...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...suspect-chelsea-bruck-death-charged/87524668/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx