DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone do a side-by-side with photos of 'sketch guy' and DAC? :tyou:

This is his 2014 mug shot
1t94oz.png

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/181244142-story

That story gives a brief overview of each of his arrests and time spent in jail:
Copied from article:

"April 9, 2007: Daniel Clay was arrested for the first time, according to court records. He was arrested and later pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of possession of marijuana. He got 180 days in jail.

July 13, 2007: that same year, Clay was pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charge of breaking and entering into a vehicle to steal property less than $200. He was sentenced to 93 days in jail.

August 4, 2007: He was charged and later pleaded guilty to a charge of assault and battery and retail fraud. No information about his sentence was provided.

January 28, 2008: Clay was arrested and charged with another misdemeanor. This time he pleaded guilty of breaking and entering a coin box. He received 45 days in jail.

February 9, 2008: Clay pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of larceny between $200 and $1,000. He got 93 days in jail for that guilty plea.

December 18, 2014: once again, Clay was picked up and pleaded guilty to a charge of marijuana possession. He was sentenced to 180 days in jail.

March 30, 2016: Clay's final arrest before his murder charge. Clay pleaded guilty to possession of marijuana and received 60 days in jail.

July 22, 2016: Moving on a tip, the Monroe County Sheriff interviewed Clay. They said Clay knew information about the murder that they had not released to the public."

Seems odd that searching his name prior to today didn't have any of these show up. It seems like any one that you search for has something about their past that shows up from newspapers or court documents. Hmm..

I also found that very odd........only 27 and 9 years of in and out of jail, when did he have time to be a husband? and father? he must have a great line of bull.

If you can watch any of the videos from the party, you may see him. He supposedly hung out a lot around the band, right near the stage. I haven't had time to attempt that yet.

I have to look through old threads/photos. He is in one photo. I can'y remember my kids' names...but faces, I never forget.

In one of the articles this week after DC was arrested there was an MSM article that stated some of the articles found in DC's backpack, does anyone remember what I'm talking about. I very clearly remember what items were listed- I have a thought that goes along with that topic... I just want to make sure it was from MSM and not social media. Can anyone help me out with that possible link?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Yep this article I posted above and added below states "....when police arrived, they made a discovery. "They found journals, panties, and jewelry in his backpack. (He) said it was an accident, why don't you call? Why do you have her stuff?" Boring asks."

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/181244142-story

He's a lot bigger than I expected. He's definitely a lot bigger than I expected "Sketchy" to be. I am thinking that the interview with "Dancing Man" might have given info to who Daniel was. They released photos of a dancing man not very long ago. He came forward and they interviewed him. I think they might have had photos of Daniel and Dancing Man talking or shaking hands at some point. They might have gotten a name from Dancing Man. If so, thank you, Dancing Man, for helping to get this dude behind bars. He has been free to date and move in with girlfriends and play video games while Chelsea's family has had nothing but stress, grief, loss and heartache. He's used to free room and board, with meals included. I hate that it is still provided for him, but I will take it for the sake of this case being solved. )($*&&#)*#_$- those are all the curse words I am calling him in my mind.

In one of the articles this week after DC was arrested there was an MSM article that stated some of the articles found in DC's backpack, does anyone remember what I'm talking about. I very clearly remember what items were listed- I have a thought that goes along with that topic... I just want to make sure it was from MSM and not social media. Can anyone help me out with that possible link?

It isn't the link you may have seen, but here is one that says:

"They found journals, panties, and jewelry in his backpack. (He) said it was an accident, why don't you call? Why do you have her stuff?" Boring asks.

However, we need to remember that this came from a friend at the scene of the arrest, not from LE. So we really don't have legal confirmation that anything was found ..... yet. At least not that I recall.

quoted statement came from: http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/181244142-story

I also found that very odd........only 27 and 9 years of in and out of jail, when did he have time to be a husband? and father? he must have a great line of bull.

I also don't understand some of these sentences because if he served the time, the dates don't line up. How was he sentenced to 180 days in jail in April and then in July was again sentenced to 93 days, unless they charged him again while in jail already? Or I would have to assume he didn't serve the full sentence? Confused by that unless they counted time served somehow.?

According to the Monroe News,
"Mr. Clay, a high school dropout, has a history of criminal activity that dates back at least 10 years and includes crimes including larceny, possession of marijuana, assault, breaking into motor vehicles and shoplifting. He also was wanted on a warrant for non-support. Last year Mr. Clay was sentenced in Monroe County to 180 days in jail for resisting arrest and possession of marijuana. " But I read that the resisting arrest was dropped and he served for possession of drugs instead.

http://www.monroenews.com/news/20160725/bruck-murder-suspect-tells-judge-he-doesnt-want-bond

It isn't the link you may have seen, but here is one that says:

"They found journals, panties, and jewelry in his backpack. (He) said it was an accident, why don't you call? Why do you have her stuff?" Boring asks.

However, we need to remember that this came from a friend at the scene of the arrest, not from LE. So we really don't have legal confirmation that anything was found ..... yet. At least not that I recall.

quoted statement came from: http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/181244142-story
The article I'm thinking of listed each piece of jewelry I'm looking for mention of a gold chained necklace- to be specific.
But thanks for this article :)

Bombshell! I wonder if NG will cover this tonight?

The article I'm thinking of listed each piece of jewelry I'm looking for mention of a gold chained necklace- to be specific.
But thanks for this article :)

Goodness gracious.... did it say for sure it was Chelsea's? I never read that one. Hope you find it.

ETA: Unless I am missing it, Chelsea did not appear to be wearing a necklace the night of the party, at least not in the pics I have seen.

Please don't post or reference things read on social media accounts that are off limits or unverified. These things are rumors and posting them violates WS rules. Thanks!

I do not recall reading anything in MSM that specifically stated they found any of Chelsea's items on him at the time of the arrest. I do recall reading jewelry and underwear but I remember it was vague and seemed to insinuate it was CB's

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Goodness gracious.... did it say for sure it was Chelsea's? I never read that one. Hope you find it.

ETA: Unless I am missing it, Chelsea did not appear to be wearing a necklace the night of the party, at least not in the pics I have seen.

oh no more trophies? more girls?

I haven't been on here in several months, hopefully I am doing this correctly. Words can't express how ecstatic I am with this arrest. I just hope he confesses and reveals the truth about exactly what happened and hopefully the family won't have to go through a long and horrifying trial. Every time I see a picture of this guy I am completely disgusted. I didn't know Chelsea, but I do know there is no way a young lady like her would even consider hooking up with this guy. I really commend LE for continuing the search and finding her killer. I imagine the detectives from Monroe County Sheriffs Dept have become like family to the Brucks.Something that is bothering me - I checked out DC's facebook and there are so many pictures of him with his ex-girlfriend (the same girl that was sitting in court today). If the new girlfriend that was apparently living with him for a month and spent every night with him since they met (I assume since she said they've been dating a month), why did he not remove those pictures and/or post new pictures of himself with the new girl? And then I checked out the new girlfriend, and all I could see on her page were the selfie's she took of herself and none of the two together...and perhaps that is because those pictures are not available to the public. I just can't shake the feeling that it is very strange behavior to still have all of those pictures up of the ex-girlfriend when you live with a new girl. And I was pretty disgusted that the new girlfriend and roommate gave those TV interviews. That is in terrible taste, but I guess not important at the moment.

in comments on MSM ppl who know him refer to him as alfredo. why is that?

A Detroit Free Press reporter, Katrease Stafford, has posted:

https://www.facebook.com/katrease.stafford?fref=nf

"After a busy couple of days, I'll be appearing on Nancy Grace tonight at 8 p.m. for a segment about the ongoing investigation into the killing of Chelsea Bruck, a 22-year-old woman who disappeared in 2014 at a Halloween party in Monroe, which the Detroit Free Press has covered extensively. This is the second time I've appeared on her show. As a funny side note, Nancy's producer said I did great job and asked if I've ever considered a career in broadcast journalism. Ha! Tune in if you can. ☺️"

I was just about to ask the same question! I haven't watched NG in ions but would tune in for a while if she's covering this case.

She's covering this case tonight it looks like on HLN after talking about the most recent Florida shooting.

It just started here on the west coast.

Nancy Grace (HLN) is on right now and just did a preview for Chelsea's case discussing the "new details". Right now she is discussing the Teen Dance Club shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx