GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of us have long believed he drove down the train tracks.
I did a fair amount of research on those roads, and there is one that runs parallel, right next to the highway.

Yes - Grafton Rd. Wow you guys have thought of everything!

These new developments certainly adds speculation that the encounter may have not been consensual for sure.

:tyou: to the locals who provide news updates that I might not see in Detroit papers/media. I also appreciate the local "color commentary" that some of you offer. It gives those of us not in/near the Monroe area a snapshot of the locations involved in the case as well as other details about the community where Chelsea lived, worked, and visited entertainment venues. I hope some of you will attend some of the trial and share your experience and insight with the rest of us.

so did this case just hit back with the DNA? wonder if anymore will have hits.

I am not surprised by today's revelation about another assault by this miscreant. Keep looking LE, I have no doubt you will find more....

I was just thinking how I hate how things got quiet while they wait for the competency exam to happen. I get so wrapped up in the new developments and all the talk and I hate when it goes quiet. This doesn't surprise me and I still want to know what happened with his charges for the backpack robbery which led him to have to submit his DNA.

In the article it states the victim immediately reported it to police. Have to wonder if it's someone he knows in any round about way or really a "random". He's an interesting man.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yikes. Clay arraigned today on first degree home invasion and criminal sexual conduct in another incident in July not related to Chelsea's case ....

http://m.monroenews.com/news/20160808/clay-charged-with-rape-in-separate-case

Thank you for this update it is always much appreciated.

Wow thank you for posting! There goes his defense in Chelsea's murder. My heart goes out to this rape victim, thank God this loser is locked up.

I don't know if they will be able to bring up these other charges in the trial for Chelsea's murder will they?

I'm glad the new victim had the courage to go to the police it must have been a horrendous experience for them. Hopefully it will encourage any other victims to come forward.

im sure his defense will try to quash it.

Thank you for this update it is always much appreciated.

I don't know if they will be able to bring up these other charges in the trial for Chelsea's murder will they?

I'm glad the new victim had the courage to go to the police it must have been a horrendous experience for them. Hopefully it will encourage any other victims to come forward.

Wow.... I heard about the latest development from the forum for Sierah Joughin and rushed over here. I had not heard this yet. Seems our boy has really dug himself in deep. I wonder what else may turn up.

And I wonder if there is any way he might be connected to Julia Niswender's case. I have so little spare time for sleuthing right now, what with home fix-it projects, but I do hope to try looking to see if there is any possible connection.

I am not surprised by today's revelation about another assault by this miscreant. Keep looking LE, I have no doubt you will find more....

I agree with you one hundred percent. I wasn't surprised in the slightest bit. I'm sure there are lots more chapters in this guys book.

That is absolutely a possibility if there is a history of teenagers/young adults doing that. But why would they go so far away to park? I'm sure there are many other places they could have gone closer to where the party was. I think a foreign vehicle showing up between 3 and 4am at a vacant property located on a residential street, and hanging out for a while, would stick out like a sore thumb. DC is not an amateur criminal and should know better. There are so many other less conspicuous areas and abandoned commercial buildings, parking lots, houses, and non-populated areas on the way. I guess I'm just trying to make sense of something that will never make sense.

If DC was drunk going from Newport to drop Chelsea off in Maybee it wouldn't really be an out of the way spot if he was taking back roads to avoid police.

I chuckle every time you use this word :loveyou:

mis·cre·ant /ˈmiskrēənt/

noun miscreant; plural noun: miscreants

1. a person who behaves badly or in a way that breaks the law.

synonyms: criminal, culprit, wrongdoer, malefactor, offender, villain, lawbreaker, evildoer, delinquent, hoodlum, reprobate; malfeasant

"the South Street playground has been taken over by a pack of drug-dealing miscreants"

•archaic a heretic.

adjective: miscreant

1. (of a person) behaving badly or in a way that breaks a law or rule.
"her miscreant husband"

This article contains a few new details:
http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2016/08/09/Daniel-Clay-accused-in-crimes-not-tied-to-Bruck.html

Monroe police have charged that Mr. Clay broke into a home in the city June 9 and assaulted a woman there, according to court records. If convicted, he could face life in prison for the sexual contact and 20 years for the home invasion.

An autopsy by the Wayne County Medical Examiner’s Office determined Miss Bruck died of blunt-force trauma to the head with at least three identifiable injuries, though asphyxiation couldn’t be ruled out because of the degraded state of her remains, according to a report released last month.

The report detailed that her intact body was found nude, partially skeletonized, and lying on the ground with two logs or tree limbs over top. She was identified through dental X-rays.

I don't know why but reading "partially skeletonized" creeps me out and makes me shiver.

Thank you, Squirrel, for the latest Blade link. I suppose branches could have fallen from trees, though it sounds likely she was somewhat hidden intentionally. Just so sad, as a parent, to learn such details about your child's last hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties