MI MI - Cynthia Coon, 13, Ann Arbor, 19 Jan 1970

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Missing for over 53 years...

24466472-small.png
858DFMI1.jpg

Cynthia Coon, age 13, Missing since 19 January 1970.

Police Seeking Girl Missing Since Monday image
Ann Arbor News, January 23, 1970
Day

Missing Girl, 13, Still Being Hunted image
Ann Arbor News, January 27, 1970

Missing Girl Reported Seen On West Side image
Ann Arbor News, January 28, 1970

LINK:

Being local, this case has always really bothered me. Missing in January, supposedly seen walking around Ann Arbor a couple weeks later then supposedly made a couple phone calls home from Detroit months later? Not sure I believe the sightings were her or the phone calls.

Being local, this case has always really bothered me. Missing in January, supposedly seen walking around Ann Arbor a couple weeks later then supposedly made a couple phone calls home from Detroit months later? Not sure I believe the sightings were her or the phone calls.
I agree. The supposed sightings were probably from well meaning people who were on the watch for her, since it was a well publicized case. Perhaps a case of mistaken identity. The phone calls could have been either a hoax - or could have been real and made from the home of a kidnapper or at an opportune moment by Cindy herself.

I understand that that trash Arthur Nelson Ream has kidnapped her because she is a ... but she lets her mother call her mother knowing that she is suffering for her daughter... and she doesn't give the location of the body if she is already in prison for life. prison..
Little one, I hope that one day you can rest in peace.

I understand that that trash Arthur Nelson Ream has kidnapped her because she is a ... but she lets her mother call her mother knowing that she is suffering for her daughter... and she doesn't give the location of the body if she is already in prison for life. prison..
Little one, I hope that one day you can rest in peace.
Highly doubt Ream was responsible. Have never seen anything connecting him to the case.

Is it possible that Cynthia Coon's disappearance is related to the abduction and murder if Eileen Adams?

Eileen was abducted in her hometown of Toledo. Ohio in December 1967. Her body turned up a few weeks later in Monroe County, Michigan near US-23 just south of Ann Arbor.

Eileen had been kept prisoner, tortured, and abused, before being murdered and her body discarded. The case remained unsolved for decades until one Robert Bowman was charged and convicted of her murder. Investigation determined that Bowman had kept Eileen in the basement of his Toledo home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back