MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it was going straight to voice mail, but has Danielle's phone been found?

Her phone has not been found. The trouble is that she only ever carried a burner phone throughout the years for personal reasons, so they can't trace it.

If the sighting in Detroit was legit, was that where she was going to meet someone for the dinner noted earlier? If not, what good reason to go to Detroit? I work down there and there is alot of good things to do. Did she have a past of missing previously or an issue with drugs?

If the sighting in Detroit was legit, was that where she was going to meet someone for the dinner noted earlier? If not, what good reason to go to Detroit? I work down there and there is alot of good things to do. Did she have a past of missing previously or an issue with drugs?
Sadly, no. The person she was supposed to meet was not in Detroit. She has no history of missing or running away and no issues with drugs. For all intents and purposes she really is a normal, sweet girl like others have mentioned.

Have they interviewed the people she works with?

Also, do they have cameras at her place of employment that verified she actually got into her car and drove away?

I believe they did interview her coworkers, yes. The police went to her work place on Monday, and I do also think they have cameras there though I'm not sure about that detail. They spoke to her neighbors and no one seems to have seen anything. It's all very strange.

Her phone has not been found. The trouble is that she only ever carried a burner phone throughout the years for personal reasons, so they can't trace it.

Ok, just have to say it. This burner phone issue raises questions. Why the burner phone? Just need to make sure every little thing that could be anything is looked into. Personal reasons could be a myriad of things. Without divulging anything too sensitive, if you think there is any merit at all to this issue, Holocene, please, please let someone know.

I've seen it come up in countless other cases - sometimes nefarious, sometimes innocuous - but it could be something to consider. Thinking and hoping for all who know and love Danielle that answers come soon.

Do we know who reported her missing? Was it when she did not meet up with the friend she was to have dinner with? How long between her getting home and when she was supposed to meet for dinner? In other words- did she just plan to make a quick run in and change clothes or did she have several hours?
While I would never in a million years leave my purse and wallet in my car, I am surprised at how many people do. Was this her norm? Since it sounds like her car was locked, I would guess she left them intentionally?

Ok, just have to say it. This burner phone issue raises questions. Why the burner phone? Just need to make sure every little thing that could be anything is looked into. Personal reasons could be a myriad of things. Without divulging anything too sensitive, if you think there is any merit at all to this issue, Holocene, please, please let someone know.

I've seen it come up in countless other cases - sometimes nefarious, sometimes innocuous - but it could be something to consider. Thinking and hoping for all who know and love Danielle that answers come soon.
Honestly it's a non-issue. She's always used a burner phone for years. Just personal preference. Trust me, the police have thoroughly vetted that issue.

Based on the latest press conference, I'm going to share Danielle's flyer out to high traffic missing persons Facebook Pages. I'll list the Facebook shares when complete! I really hope this helps bring Danielle home!

Independence Green Apartments has offered a $50K reward in addition to the $15K on the site.

Clarification of time line: Danielle left work at approximately 5:00PM on Friday. Her vehicle was seen in the parking lot of Independence Green Apartments at 6:00PM on Saturday. Information is needed from anyone who might have seen Danielle's Jeep in that time frame. At this time, there is no definite time when the vehicle was parked in the space in front of DS' building.

Clarification of time line: Danielle left work at approximately 5:00PM on Friday. Her vehicle was seen in the parking lot of Independence Green Apartments at 6:00PM on Saturday. Information is needed from anyone who might have seen Danielle's Jeep in that time frame. At this time, there is no definite time when the vehicle was parked in the space in front of DS' building.

Gosh that's a significant window of time. :/

I shared Danielle's flyer out to the following high traffic Facebook Pages.

HLN
Crime Watch Daily
Mother's of the Missing
Marc Klaas & Klaas Kids Foundation
KlaasKIDS Search Center for Missing & Trafficked Children
Justice for Children Without Voices
Missing Loved Ones
The Lost and Found and the Wanted
Investigation Discovery
Grateful Doe
Faithfully Found
Missing/Wanted People
Homicide Hunter: Lt. Joe Kanda
Crime Feed
The Voice for the Voiceless
The Doe Network
The Charly Project
Missing and Missed
Missing Persons of America

How long has she lived in the apt complex?

Asking because I've seen cases where in the case of a woman who is new to a complex, she becomes noticed by a resident perp; on the other hand, a woman who's been at a place for sometime, then look at those who recently moved into the complex.....

So she was supposed to meet a friend for dinner Friday evening, but did not make it? I assume the friend tried to reach her but was not able to. Was no one able to state they saw her vehicle in the apartment parking lot between the time she would have gotten home and Saturday evening? If she was in the habit of leaving her purse in the locked car she could have come and gone several times between getting home and her car being noticed in the lot. Hopefully they find her soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marytb