MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a local as well. I work in Farmington Hills. Looks like there's been 3 home invasions in apartment complexes. The FHPD have to be exhausted.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/223332078-story

FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. (WJBK) - The search is on for two dangerous criminals after a trio of home invasions in Farmington Hills. In two of the crimes, the suspects pointed guns at their victims.

The three home invasions happened at three different apartment complexes. The Farmington Hills Police Department is investigating.

Police say it started on November 29 when two men forced their way into an apartment at the Citation Club Apartments at 3 a.m. holding the awakened tenant at gunpoint while demanding and getting away with jewelry.

The next day, a person at Rollcrest condos woke up around 12:50 a.m. to find the front door forced open and a jewelry and a purse missing. And around 3:30 Monday morning a tenant at Timberidge Apartments woke up staring down the barrel of a gun as two men robbed the tenant of jewelry and purses.

Police say they have a description of two black males about 5 feet, 8 inches and 5 feet 11 inches tall, both with medium builds driving a 2008 or 2009 dark colored Chevy Malibu.

Steelman, you usually have good gut instincts. What are you thinking happened to Danielle, in your gut?

My gut is telling me.........she may have had Captain D's fish and chips for lunch today, and can still taste it when she burps. No wait......... I think I'm picking up on the wrong gut instinct.

Try post #829............It's a long rambling theory I posted yesterday that most likely bored everyone to tears. Same theory still applies today, but I don't want to have to type it all over again. As a bonus, I included a video of a press conference at that same post #.

Sorry for posting the Facebook.

Has she ever had issues with drugs other than weed?

The friend with whom Danielle was to have dinner on Friday evening was a long-time female friend, not a "he".

Ok, thanks. For some reason I thought it was a male friend. My bad. My points are the same though.

I didn't find her stuff unusual, either. Typical late adolescent romanticism.

Now that I know the drawing was posted over ten years ago (thanks Stasialynn82!), I don't, either.

And with Danielle, I am really not finding very many clues online that I feel are relevant to her disappearance, despite the fairly conspicuous SM presence she has maintained over the years (i.e., Instagram, Pinterest, Deviantart, blogs, etc.).

One of her -I'm fairly certain it's Danielle, based on the items the user has "favorited," etc.- favorite shops on etsy being a chillum/"stash jar" seller ("On Etsy since 2014"; based on reviews, that is what they have always sold) is somewhat informative (great find by Midge Montana!).

But I am still not entirely convinced that Danielle's disappearance somehow involves drugs ...:

1. Involvement of DEA and SONIC from the very beginning: But then I remember the police chief explaining the latter's involvement being due to their expertise in surveillance and covert operations, especially in following up on tips. While this may be a "cover" of sort, at least that was how he explained it at the press conference. With regard to the DEA, perhaps the local LE has long known that there are drug-related activities going on in the vicinity of the apartment complex, and has asked the DEA's assistance in gathering information using their existing informants, not necessarily to see if Danielle's was involved in something drug-related, but rather to see if they noticed anything suspicious going on in the area recently.

2. "Mr. Smokebuddy" keychain: This, combined with what has been discovered on etsy, indicates to me that if Danielle does not smoke herself, she probably is pretty close to someone(s) who does.

I realize that there are cases where people are kidnapped or even killed, supposedly over marijuana, but in most of these cases, there tend to be additional motives, such as romantic rivalries.

It is possible that Danielle had been working on behalf of LE, DEA, etc., and something like what happened to the one young woman in FL (which was very disturbing and infuriating) happened to her. Statistically speaking, however, this is one of the less likely scenarios, IMO.

I am leaning towards either something personal, or someone who lives very close to Danielle (as in someone who shares the outside common entrance with her), or even a maintenance-type person at the complex. Someone who already lives there, so this person wouldn't have moved Danielle's car once she parked it. Someone Danielle would not have been surprised to see either right outside her apartment, or even inside the apartment (in the case of the latter, e.g., apartment maintenance worker).

Yeah usually you'd want to document a relationship. No pictures of HM. There are pictures of a guy on her Tumblr account. But none of HM.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I wonder if it is possible she took down pictures and deleted some blog entries after a break up? Deleting pictures from social media seems to be a common thing for 20-somethings to do when they have a bad break up. Has anyone run her blogs through the way back machine to see if there are deleted entries?

Sorry for posting the Facebook.

Has she ever had issues with drugs other than weed?

Have we determined she smoked weed? I never smoked it but I had friends who did and if social media had been a thing when I was Danielle's age someone might have assumed I smoked because of my friends or because of small paraphernalia like the key chain thing that she has. A friend might have given her that or maybe she bought because she liked the shape. I don't think we can assume she smoked weed, unless some other info has come out (I might have missed it as this thread moved fast). TIA.

I'm a local as well. I work in Farmington Hills. Looks like there's been 3 home invasions in apartment complexes. The FHPD have to be exhausted.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/223332078-story

FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. (WJBK) - The search is on for two dangerous criminals after a trio of home invasions in Farmington Hills. In two of the crimes, the suspects pointed guns at their victims.

The three home invasions happened at three different apartment complexes. The Farmington Hills Police Department is investigating.

Police say it started on November 29 when two men forced their way into an apartment at the Citation Club Apartments at 3 a.m. holding the awakened tenant at gunpoint while demanding and getting away with jewelry.

The next day, a person at Rollcrest condos woke up around 12:50 a.m. to find the front door forced open and a jewelry and a purse missing. And around 3:30 Monday morning a tenant at Timberidge Apartments woke up staring down the barrel of a gun as two men robbed the tenant of jewelry and purses.

Police say they have a description of two black males about 5 feet, 8 inches and 5 feet 11 inches tall, both with medium builds driving a 2008 or 2009 dark colored Chevy Malibu.

:welcome:

I can't believe she would leave her purse in her car, in a parking lot, in that city, at the holidays when theft is rampant. So I don't believe she would leave her apartment complex with someone, without taking her purse. And the fact that her purse was still there the next day, assuming it was visible, tells me that either #1: The Jeep was parked there not long before it was discovered, or #2: There were no criminals looking to break into vehicles in that complex on a Friday/Saturday.

My theory:

I think she met up with someone after work at another location. Pre-arranged. I don't believe she made it to her apartment after work. Male, female, friend, romantic interest? She went inside (house, apartment, hotel?) and something happened. There is a large window of time for them to have returned her vehicle to it's normal spot, the perp knows where she parks. They took her phone and keys, probably discarded now. Communication with this person is on her phone. And I agree with Steelman, he or she has already been interviewed.

I can't believe she would leave her purse in her car, in a parking lot, in that city, at the holidays when theft is rampant.

I think she met up with someone after work at another location. I don't believe she made it to her apartment after work. Male, female, friend, romantic interest? She went inside (house, apartment, hotel?) and something happened. There is a large window of time for them to return her vehicle to it's normal spot, the perp knows where she parks. They took her phone and keys. Communication with this person is on her phone. And I agree with Steelman, he or she has already been interviewed.
On her purse left in the car...is it known whether it was in view from outside the car looking in or was it found after LE checked her car?

According to friend's Facebook post, she spoke to DS Friday 12/2 at 4:15pm. So less of a time frame that DS could blow her friend off.

In that same post, it mentions that neighbors saw her in the late afternoon.

I also feel it's someone she knows well and she was not afraid of them. She went willingly. And yes, her phone holds the answers.

Or did she have a restraining order against someone that recently expired?

According to friend's Facebook post, she spoke to DS Friday 12/2 at 4:15pm. So less of a time frame that DS could blow her friend off.

In that same post, it mentions that neighbors saw her in the late afternoon.

Yeah, having spoken that late in the day and DS not showing up by 8:00 or 9:00 pm, not answering the phone, I probably would have driven to her apartment to check on her (if the distance wasn't far). Unless DS has a history of flaking on plans. I would have been concerned enough to check on her. Still, think about it. Even if the friend had driven over to check on her that evening, her locked vehicle was in it's spot (perhaps, time uncertain), her apartment was locked, she would not have answered the door or her phone ... I would have assumed she was blowing me off at that point, rather than something sinister happening to her.

Or did she have a restraining order against someone that recently expired?

I searched Wayne, Oakland and Macomb Counties circuit court records and was unable to turn up anything under her name. Oakland county is where she lived and worked, the other 2 are neighboring counties, circuit court has both criminal and civil records.

Someone else may have better luck then I.

I searched Wayne, Oakland and Macomb Counties circuit court records and was unable to turn up anything under her name. Oakland county is where she lived and worked, the other 2 are neighboring counties, circuit court has both criminal and civil records.

Someone else may have better luck then I.
Thanks, it was just another thought.

We're getting into the realm of my unproven research, but I believe her friend lives about 6-8 miles away.

Reward is up to $125,000. Nice chunk of change for anyone who has information regarding Danielle's whereabouts.

Meanwhile, no media updates. No additional information from LE. No searches. I'm getting frustrated and impatient. Where is Danielle Stislicki and with whom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SammyC37